It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

200 People Frozen in New York...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This is the greatest thing I have seen in a long time..

I am putting this in this forum, because I am not sure where to share it...
200 People Frozen in New York

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
That's a cool video.

I just love the looks on some of the faces of people that are wondering what the hell is going on. 200 moving people in Grand Central would go unnoticed, but when that many people just stop, that's classic.

See the guy with the backpack poke the lady.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
That's a total riot! Can you imagine being one of the people there wondering...what the hell? See'n how we all hang out at a conspiracy site, that could set off a mass panic

Too funny!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
That was great. Good find Jason. My little boy just watched it with me and has a bazillion questions, or actually the same question a bazillion times....."why are they doing that?".

Rush

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
i know, i have a better vid for you right here, same people(ps, i have know about these guys for about a year)

they call themselves Improv Everywhere

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
OMG that is classic.
You just wouldn't know what to do, the best buy one's quite funny but the freezing is hilarious.

Gonna check out their site.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
ok, watched both videos. Well done!! Hehe!! I love the fact that there wasn't really anything that Grand central or Best Buy could really do!! I mean there's nothing illegal about wearing the same clothing as store employees right? and the people in grand central were spread out enough so as not to constitute a blockage either.

top topics

join