It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News reports ,Taiwan Amazing UFO sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Hi all, Take a look at the existing evidence and make your own decision.. non-believers are welcome.

External Link

Hi guys what you think about i think its not a CGI as we saw in west most of the time.Whts you guys think At ATS !!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I'm not 100% sure, but it looks like a flare drop to me. Notice how they all appear together in a bunch, then slowly descend and then "go out" one after the other? I saw a video of a flare drop that looked very similar to this. Will try to find it.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Can't really add much to the what it is but, IIRC I've seen this video at least a couple months ago... thought it was also debunked as well...

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
but how come they reappear ? How could you explain it ? I dnt know why every time you guys say x y z but its cnt be ufo ...???????

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 123space

The reason why people (particularly) on ATS will give as many explanations other than "its an alien craft" as possible is because they are either skeptics or, like me, believe strongly in alien existence but also understand that not everyone is honest and many individuals try and capitalize on UFOs to achieve fame (or in some cases fortune). There are a myriad of reasons why hoaxers hoax, many of which I don't understand, but in the quest for the ultimate truth it is important to be as thorough in your analysis of sightings as possible. Don't take it personally, academic discussion is all about considering all possible scenarios before reaching a conclusion

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 123space
but how come they reappear ? How could you explain it ? I dnt know why every time you guys say x y z but its cnt be ufo ...???????

Because they do a 2nd flare drop perhaps? I'm just speculating, and that's what it looks like to me.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 123space

They don't "reappear." They are new flares being dropped. You can see some of them drop below that blanket of clouds in the distance. Then others show up as part of the drop.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I've never seen this vid b4 but I'm not sure if it in the sky or on the water. Could those lights be boats/divers/off-shore platform of some sort. Like It is Tawian, so could the shot perspective be from land looking out to the coast?

[edit on 21-5-2008 by Tuebor]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Well, they dont' behave like flares. The elevation is much to high be something on the ground or on water. The distance looks pretty far. But I'm not sure how far. I dont' think many common air objects glow as bright as these do.

I would say they are definitely UFO -- Unidentified Flying Objects. Are they aliens? Can't say. Are they man-made? Maybe. They are just unidentified.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I would say they are definitely UFO -- Unidentified Flying Objects. Are they aliens? Can't say. Are they man-made? Maybe. They are just unidentified.

I also never said it alien spaceship i just said unidentified flying object
.So lets discuss that here .Possibilities of UFO.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   

123space, they are obviously not stars, flares or floating lanterns. Weather balloons? I highly doubt it since a lot of meteorologists no longer use them since the advent of satellite technology. If its experimental flares like in Phoenix, AZ, then the dozens of militaries worldwide have this technology and love to use them in well populated areas. At the moment, I honestly can not take an educated guess.

BTW, I love the fact that the term UFO is infamous for aliens or alien spacecraft.

When people saw a strange triangular or diamond craft flying around Nevada in the early 80s, some people said they saw a UFO. The public thought these people were unintelligent "bird" watchers who couldn't tell the difference between a flying craft and a flare or flock of seagulls. Seven years later, the public was introduced to the US Air Force's F-117 Nighthawk stealth fighter bomber in a shape of a triangle or diamond.

Either way you put it, those people saw a UFO. Later on it ceased to be a UFO when the military unveiled the F-117.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Either way you put it, those people saw a UFO. Later on it ceased to be a UFO when the military unveiled the F-117.

i am not saying u are wrong in this regards but for the moment Singapore's sighting we cnt explain in present time. what you say about it ?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Yup, its filed into my UFO folder. Too bad we were not there to witness such an event in person. We would have been able to see a lot more details.

That's why I got so interested in the Finland sighting by a ATS member:

UFO Sighting Finland - May 12, 2008

new topics

top topics

join