It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does your Religion rank?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Truth if you do not mind Chapter,verse and version of the Bible??

posted on Jan, 2 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Yeah truth...if you don't mind.

Also I'd like to point out an update on this site, somehow Freemasonry jumped to 99 pts, number 2 slot

AND NO!!!!!, Marxism jumped to number 1 with 100 pts! Me thinks echelon has been on this site

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 2 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
hehe... we weren't supposed to be on that chart to begin with.
Marxism is not a religion!

posted on Jan, 2 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I think I know who, but not positive, but who the funny guy giving catholics perfect tens and Wicca perfect negative tens? I have my suspicions of truth, seeing as how he condones what the church does, for they right and everyone else wrong, but can't prove it.

Someone put down Wicca as being violent and stuff in changing others. How? What major Witchcraft, original and revived, has led to deaths? None. Catholics? I can count them on one hand, 5 10 15 20 25 30.......

Also, with supporting their ideas, and answers that make sense. Catholics supporting ideas with a 10, then what were the rapers and others doing? If they upholding faith, I am never going near a church. And answers that make sense. We 6,000 years old, we made by some supreme male being, and many other things, yet no proof, they just say so, so we suppose to believe it. If not, they gonna get you!!! Wicca/witchcraft, they give you explanations through nature. When you disagree, they say your choice, and leave you be. Some don't make sense, like the whole choosing of what is where on the pentagram(top spirit, right earth, bottom rightfire, bottom left air, left water, asked why, the one i asked said because that was how it made), but still, if don't believe them, they leave you be.

The world domination I agreed on, if we were still in 12-1600's. But today people to smart to be sheep, and people want to be free, not slaves fearing for their life if they disagree. And agree with the -10 for Wicca. They aren't violent, and one of the main ways today, sadly enough, to make a standing is to be violent. Wicca has many followers, lots still in closet for fear of christian prosecution. Not to many Jews burnt witches, not to many Buddist drowned them, and well, today, who teaches that Wicca evil? First, Buddist don't believe in evil, like Wicca, Jews do, but they weren't competitors with original witchcraft, so they usually aren't against them. Only christians, who stole most symbols and looks from original witchcraft do. Where iun Bible does it say satan has horns and hooves? NEVER! Who had a horned god? Witchcraft. Good way to get followers, make other religon evil. Where christmas and easter and halloween from? Yule, Ostara, Sowhien. Get followers by offering same holidays. Who killed and oppresed? christians, who didn't? Witchcraft, Who won? christians. They followed my belief, you have peace when all competitors dead. Wasn't just Witchcraft, Druids, Jews, and any others were killed to. Spanish Inqusition, Crusades 1,2,3, and 4, all the trials, the plague(not directly, but who killed cats? christians, who didn't, chinese, who lost a third of population to a disease spread by rats eaten by cats, christian dominated Europe, who didn't? China. Who bathed, were sanitary, and had medicines? China, who thought those evil and satanic? christians.)

Anyways, I'm gonna get yelled at by TC, Truth, maybe Toltec, maybe Byrd, maybe Mr.President, and a couple more for telling truths and spreading facts. Bye!

posted on Jan, 3 2003 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Yeah, Christians don't want to admit it but most all of their rituals are a deviant form of Paganism. The converted peoples of Tribal Europe did not want to let go of their paganistic "folk songs" or dances and practices as well as symbols, such as the cross, or in Russia that cross with the slants, and before it was the star of David, it was a Christan star, and that too was pagan in origin.

The Christian religion did not so much steal pagan stuff, as it simply is that the pagan stuff transfered over, such as Hitler's swastika, not the best example but what I'm meaning is the swastika had no such meaning in Nazism, until they borrowed it from else where. The SS symbols, the two lightnings, are nordic//german runes meaning strength and I think courage/honor.

Even Catholic masses have pagan touches, since the church did not want people to dance around bon fires and pray to "false gods" they began to regulate all dance and music, hence great composers like that Vincinie or whatever his name was, the one that did "The Seasons". And paganism crept into catholic music and practices because of it. The Ritualistic "chants".

The bible hints to this even, in the Old Testiment, the Jews apparently had a real problem in accepting just one god, hence his vengeance all the time, but this practice of slowly letting go of old beliefs is what gave arise to Christmas.

And the Celts, Vikings, Christianity was not designed and spread, but rather thought up of, and organized individually by tribes all over Europe, until it had finally become so localized with Rome, that those individual additions became amalgamated to form what we have today.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 3 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hey!!!! Some bimbo gave Freemasonry a ZERO in "For the ability of leaders to inspire honesty, fairness and integrity" "For maintaining progress without resorting to violence, coercion or trickery" "For any positive contribution towards world harmony" and "For the chance of world domination".

Now I can't make my mind up about the last one, because to me that means like rulers of the world type thing, and I don't see how that can ever be positive, but if it means simply becomming a world view, then I must disagree with the 0 there AS WELL!

I wonder who'd be so foolish to say Freemasonry has done nothing to benifit harmony, its leaders having done nothing to support honor and good will, and has only maintained progress through coersion and trickery?

Bah, I must change this at once!

And I'll give a ten on the last one too, in the theory that it means becomming a world wide ideal, which technically it has already achieved

Sincerely,
no signature

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join