It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High school gangster kids in suburban Utah.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I drop my sister off at school today and some group of little white kids dressed in rasta clothes are standing in a circle and rapping back and forth. As were sitting there waiting for the bell to ring, so I can watch my sluffer sister actually go to class. I notice that all of these kids are staring at my sister and i'm not to bothered because my sister is way to smart for them. But I do stare back, not to start something, but to confirm they are staring. All of a sudden about five scrawny mouthy little high school kids, are basically begging for me to get out and make them beg they hadn't of said anything. They were calling me out in their stupid little gangster accents. Waving their hands up and down and acting tough. It took all the self control in the world not to throw around these confused idiots. One of them started flashing gang signs, my god it was frustrating. I've got to much to lose by beating up kids like that, but man I wanted to..

[edit on 21-5-2008 by USMC-oorah]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I hear ya man. They seem to be everywhere these days.

I really don't understand why they don't get beat up more though, I mean fighting was a right of passage when I was growing up. Of course it stayed 1 on 1 and the combatants usually shook hands afterwards. If nerds used to get beat up by jocks all the time, why don't the jocks wail on these kids?

I miss the old days.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Kids these days are to afraid to fight. They might get their hair do messed up, or rip their thirty dollar t-shirts. It's all a front with kids these days and their bark is way louder then the bite.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Way to go Devil Dog, keeping to your Marine Corps discipline. Me, I would have lost it...and would have ended up in jail...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
You should've gone R. Lee Ermey on 'em. They would have tinkled themselves.

The downfall of a civilization always starts with the kids. It doesn't just happen by coincidence. It's part of 'their' master plan. Kids are made dumber, more self-concious, and more reckless with each proceeding generation. Eventually we'll have a world full of idiots who will be easy pickings when the time comes.

Peace

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
It seriously took everything that I have. The only reason I didn't is because jail is aweful! Did you get your combat action in the Iraq campaign, or the Afghanistan Campaign?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Although i'm barely twenty I consider myself nothing like the typical kids now days. I grew up being taught to be independent, tough, and respectful. It's sad to see those qualities are fewer and fewer.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Kids are different in every generation, and this is just another phase. How can that guy say "it's part of 'their' plan" that's bull and you know it.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeaceUk
How can that guy say "it's part of 'their' plan" that's bull and you know it.

Each proceeding generation is becoming more and more dumbed-down, that's 'their' plan. There's nothing wrong with being different, but there is something wrong with being dumb and lazy.

And I'm purely speaking of the generation on the whole.

Peace

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
You won't get jail for assault.

Battery is a misdemeanor. Aggravated doesn't even get you 30 days. Might have been worth your time.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
You won't get jail for assault.

Battery is a misdemeanor. Aggravated doesn't even get you 30 days. Might have been worth your time.

Yeah, but i've already got two simple assaults and a first degree felony aggravated assault... The judge would not take kindly to me. And the military would probably ditch me like a two dollar hooker!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I'm in Salt Lake right now. I've lived all over the country and I have to say... I get a mean mug more here than anywhere else. Overcompensation for the fact that being from Utah is about as mild as you can get. I let my self slip a few times and I'm sitting in about the same shoes that you are as far as criminal charges.

Gotta' take some to give some, I guess. Hahahaha.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
That's why you tell them something like "Meet me behind the Denny's at 8 and we'll see who's badass." Then beat them down like the rats that they are.

But be careful and always bring friends. I've found Wiggers can not and will not fight 1 on 1. The second they see you pound ones face into the concrete the other six will jump you.

I know I'm a bad boy but these wiggers piss me off. They will never be pulled over for driving while white. They will never be hassled by security for shopping while white. They will never be looked down upon for their skin color. They have a huge advantage over millions of people and they blow it.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
That's why you walk up and lay into one with zero hesitation. You can't "meet" anybody anymore, because things will get out of hand in numbers, or even the police. If you get into one dude without hitch, his friends will 1. either watch their friend get pumbled. 2. Fight back, but really.. How many high school kids know how to throw some? 3. Run.

Usually 1 or 3 if you do more punching than talking.

1300 dollars later, and you've totally proven a worthwhile point, and maybe even changed a few perspectives.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Yeah but I don't get caught if we meet after dark behind a place. And why I said make sure to bring friends as Wiggers can't fight one on one. It's like a syndrome or something. The second they tip their hat sideways and wear their pants around their knees they lose the ability to fight.

Or if you're in a hurry just kick them in the groin. Its a girl move but really sometimes you don't want to waste any more time then you have too on these people.

Make sure they aren't able to reproduce these things...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Krieger

I think I just pee'd my pants! haha haha hahah haha

That fatty kid, hahah, hahah, hahahahahahaha!!!!

He's like a fugly lil fat gremlin only cheesier! haha haha.

If I was his parents I'd blow that foto up and hang it in the house when he turns 16 haha haha haha.

He's like his own birth control hahahaha!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by USMC-oorah

I had experience where I was jogging, some little gang bangers make a disparaging remark to me. I flip them off, they run towards me ask me if I am "talking Sh##" i tell them I am just trying to run. They ask me if they can take my Ipod and kick my foot from behind and they walk off. I am a big guy so I think they saw my size and said forget it. Really tough, walking off like they did

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by obamafan14

See? Little white trash bastards need to be castrated. Living in the city or acting like one does makes a person act like a savage. I would say act like an animal but that would be insulting to animals.

Of course my sister points out I'm white but think I'm Asian. Which is kind of true but that means I watch anime and train in Tae Kwan Do or Pencak Silat. A lot better then throwing gang signs and acting like some little hoodlum.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krieger
reply to post by obamafan14

See? Little white trash bastards need to be castrated. Living in the city or acting like one does makes a person act like a savage. I would say act like an animal but that would be insulting to animals.

Of course my sister points out I'm white but think I'm Asian. Which is kind of true but that means I watch anime and train in Tae Kwan Do or Pencak Silat. A lot better then throwing gang signs and acting like some little hoodlum.

How do you like the training in those martial arts? I fight every Friday in MMA, so I do a karate called Kyokushin then the almight Muay Thai. I don't mind Tae Kwan Do, but it doesn't teach you enough power for MMA.

Do you practice like on a daily basis, or just a casual thing? If you ever find a general interest in martial arts and want to fight. I can give you some really good tips! Have you ever done any Jiu Jitsu?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krieger
Yeah but I don't get caught if we meet after dark behind a place. And why I said make sure to bring friends as Wiggers can't fight one on one. It's like a syndrome or something. The second they tip their hat sideways and wear their pants around their knees they lose the ability to fight.

Or if you're in a hurry just kick them in the groin. Its a girl move but really sometimes you don't want to waste any more time then you have too on these people.

Make sure they aren't able to reproduce these things...

F**k that man. If those were my kids and I saw this picture. They would be doing everything in their little lives in double time. I would be on them like # on stink for the next six months. The only words out of their mouths would be sir,yes,please,help, and why. In no order.

Not even mentioning their obvious superior breeding...

[edit on 11-7-2008 by USMC-oorah]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join