It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alright - in this video, you see the second tower with no plane...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
this is not the same footage I saw a few years ago, but it contains the clip that shows the second tower exploding with no plane hitting it... @4:07
has anyone really looked into the clip... where did it come from and can we analyze it for editing the plane out.... anyone up for the challenge...?
sort of boring - but I'm glad to see the tone turning to prosecutionary.
youtube.com...

after reviewing this clip over and over, I think maybe the angle would not have captured the plane in it... let me see if I can locate that video I saw a few years ago..

here it is... I think this is it...
about 20 = 30 seconds into it... wheres the Plane... almost like where's waldo.. but no waldo, if you know what I mean...

youtube.com...

[edit on 21-5-2008 by 888LetsRoll]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Video was taken from helicopter north of the WTC complex. Second plane
came in from south. Can see from shot that camera was tightly focused
on impact hole in North Tower caused by first plane. Plane was hidden by
buildings and smoke from fires.

Question is why the kook fringe bringing this up after 7 years?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I ran across a law suit, and it claims they were halograms of sorts..

basically, 911 was sabatoged by a veteran or by machine failure ...
take your pick... it appears USA wanted to get a lot done in one event.
everything about 911 was extremely well done, gold in the vaults - WTC complex was basically, condemmed.. New Owner, 7Billion insurance,
so we have 2 planes hitting WTC 1 -2 but Number three the projector broke and they had to figure out how to bring down WTC7.. which contained evidence of massive fraud during the tech wreck...
Pentagon - knocked out evidence of several trillion dollars in suspected fraud.

*The above is assembled picture of what a Roman Judge would ask..
"Who Profited"... and those I presum are the guilty..

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
hmmm.. so it was just special effects timed with the explosions? How does a person get to a point of believing this nonsense,

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I agree, I have been trying to disprove this No-Plane crap for a long time and it keep coming back ... and I ran across a Air Force wish list that basically, described this to a T...
so, if the Air Force wants it... who's to say - it doesnt already exist...
also, I ran into a 2012 - information that says they plan to use -
halographic technology to simulate an Alien Invasion to bring in this
one world government... so, what is being said ... and the suit that was filed - all sort of point to Halograms...
"the information I read, said this machine can project sound and image to a realistic experience" also, check into something called the future of TV and you will see people talking about a broadcast trade show of sorts. where the speaker is talking about where TV has came, and where it is going and at the end of the broadcast he went Poof... it was a halogram.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by 888LetsRoll]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I had just gotten off work and turned on the news, there was live news cnn, i didnt see the first plane hit the tower and was watching them report on it. then on live tv i saw the second plane, it had no markings and was grey in color. it definetly hit the second tower, i watched it live. Now that live shot i seen was never played again. that is because it shows the plane was not a commercial plane. it looked like a cargo plane to me. So saying it was a hologram is way far fetched in my opinion. Im basing that on what i saw live. There is no doubt in my mind there is a massive cover up and dis-info campagn going on with what really happened on that day. the sad fact is, we will never know the truth. it has been to long and interest will be lost. I believe the best thing to do now is be prepared for what may be coming next. Maybe start recording all news cast's and save all original info we may come across. But be aware that doing so may bring people knocking at your door.As much as i would love to see the truth, I think its time to move on and put it to rest. The facts have been presented and not many people can see the truth.No point in going round and round with them.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
well - as far as Aluminum zipping 500+ into those towers... I dont know,
I'm on the fence -- Some experts have done the math and some say --
that a beer can would not insert itself totally into those buildings.

after looking extremely close at the damaged areas of both buildings, I was unable to locate any aircraft debris in those gapping wounds...
somebody please repeat this and verify there is not aircraft anything in those wounds... please/

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I suspect the impact zones in the towers were sabotaged/hollowed out at some time before 9/11 in preparation for the attack, this is how the plane entered the building.

I also suspect all the planes were carrying some kind of explosive/incendiary payload besides the fuel which ultimately vaporised them.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

after looking extremely close at the damaged areas of both buildings, I was unable to locate any aircraft debris in those gapping wounds...

Thats because the aircraft penetrated into the building, as it did the
plane was shreded into pieces. Each floor in WTC was over 200 ft on a
side and covered acre in area - lots of space inside. Most remained in the
building, some parts including jet engine, pieces of landing gear and most
gruesome body parts punched through the other side and were found on
nearby rooftops and several block away.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I suspect the impact zones in the towers were sabotaged/hollowed out at some time before 9/11 in preparation for the attack, this is how the plane entered the building.

Explain how in an OCCUPIED building you hollow it out? "Sorry we have
to move your office, we're expecting the jet airliner here next week
for the terrorist attack"

Any other stupid remarks?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by russ1969

Hi mate,

how do you know you were watching it live? Is it possible it wasnt live and that the planes digitally added to the footage a few seconds after the bombs went off in the towers?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by davidifty

I would say, if it was added to the footage, why didnt they make it look like twa flight? i have no doubt a plane hit the building. The question i have is what plane, It sure wasnt a t.w.a flight. I didnt see any windows on the side and why wasnt that video re-played? And thats only one of many questions i have. All im saying is, a real plane hit that building. It just wasnt A t.w.a flight or any commercial airline. more like military.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Can you describe what the video was like?
I had the same experience, seeing a plane crash, "Live" into the second tower.
I have never seen that same video, since.
What I saw, I think was a pre-made video, to coincide with the explosion, to make sure everyone saw a plane.
It seemed to have been taken at ground level with a tripod mounted camera.
The plane was flying up the harbor, not across the harbor.
The plane made a sharp right turn at the last second, not a long left banked turn.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Because it was United. United is in the process of changing to a white paint scheme, but is still primarily grey and blue. As for no windows, I've posted pictures of United planes that are much higher resolution than the cameras were that day, and MUCH closer where you can't see windows, or you can barely see them. Now if they blend in that well up close at high resolution, how do you expect to see them from a camera up to a mile away, at a bad angle?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Well, thinking back to that day and seeing the plane hit the building, i can say it was from a helicopter. and i saw a straight across side view. Now after hearing many accounts of possible news agencys having prior knowledge of the attacks before they happened, maybe it is possible the film was made before hand.
Just goes to show, no matter what i think, i may never know the truth. In all seriousness. Its sad that We cant see video from independent sources from that day. And im sure all the videos that where taken already have been altered or destoyed. But putting all that aside, the true question isnt whether a real plane or holograms where used. the fact is something brought those buildings down and fast. And in the history of planes hitting buildings, none have ever taken down a building. So to all that believe they did. Im sorry you cant see past the lies that have been fed to you. But its not your fault. I dont blame you for not wanting to believe our government would really do something that evil on its own people. Fact is we will never know the truth.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Altered videos?
I have been taking a few 9/11 videos that are on youtube and taking screen captures, in order to slow the action.
I make multiple passes through the video, starting and pausing, in order to get all the frames.
It normally works out for me, fine.
I make videos and post them on youtube, just showing how things happened so quickly in about three seconds.
I found one video
www.youtube.com...
I thought was great because it was taken right at the World Trade Center.
I have a lot of experience messing around like this, catching individual frames.
This video is made up, almost half of it is duplicate frames.
It has a lot of frames removed and replaced with duplicates to make it last the right amount of time, but a lot of what happened is just not in the video.
I seems to have been "cleaned" of whatever "they" do not want us to see.
It is even more crazy than what I have just described.
Some frames are repeated by being put in, out of order, and in a different sequence.
So, tampering? Yes.
Why? Because there are things going on that we are not supposed to know about.
Such as missiles exploding into the fuel to accelerate it burning.
For years, I thought that most of the fuel that came from flight 175 just went out the back of the building and went out into the street.
I started looking into what happened, when recently I realized none of the fuel ever got below where it came out of.
That is plain, not normal.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Stanley Hilton Claims there were Rehersals for 911. when bush said he saw the first plane - Stanley says Bush was talking about the many Simulations and Rehersals 911 went through... NEED ANYONE ANYWHERE ON PLANET EARTH NEED TO SAY ANY MORE>>>>> ????

GRAND JURY TIME...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Hey all, my first post here on ATS

Originally posted by jmdewey60
....It seems to have been "cleaned" of whatever "they" do not want us to see.
It is even more crazy than what I have just described......

You know, I think ALL of those "amateur" videos was faked...

after watching many of the videos regarding tv fakery, i see a frightening picture of what could have happened...

There is actual PROOF in some videos, that many of the so-called "amateur" videos, are actually FAKE

If you don't know what I'm talking about, please spend a little time on these videos :

911 amateur (on youtube)

/Cluas

top topics

join