It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did your pet(s) react?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
How did your pet(s) react?
I was outside walking my dogs when I saw something but they didn’t react.
I wonder if any other pet owners got a reaction from their pet(s).

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Um....how did our pets react to what? Perhaps a little more information is required? What did you see? I assume a UFO as this is the ufo forum, but could you explain please?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Well I think i saw a UFO when i was out walking the dogs.
It freaked my neighbour out when he saw it but my dogs just went about doing their buisness, like there was nothing there.

So i just wonderd if anyone else had the same kind of reaction from their pet(s)

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
So no one has got pets...

I just wondered you know, cos normaly my dogs bark at new or strange things.

Maybe they are always there and the dogs just find them normal just like a plane.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by DingaLing]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DingaLing
So no one has got pets...

I just wondered you know, cos normaly my dogs bark at new or strange things.

Maybe they are always there and the dogs just find them normal just like a plane.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by DingaLing]

I've got a dog and a cat. During one of my two sightings my dog was with me. The object, which was probably an advanced fighter, was at least 20,000 feet above me. So no reaction.

Is that the answer you're looking for? I'm not sure what you are trying to discover.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I had a close-up sighting of a black, rectangular object whilst walking my dogs with a friend.

The dogs paid no attention to it whatsoever.

But despite talking about the incident to my friend later... the next day he denied anything ever happened.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
i have heard of peoples dogs being scared and like not wanting to go outside during a ufo sighting...

but this is kinda how my dog reacted...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-5-2008 by easynow]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Some UFOs are indeed solid, but some seem not so much. And like ghosts, they glow but don't cast shadows.

I'm not sure animals can see them like we do, but they definitely sense them when they're close. Smell perhaps? I know dogs are sensitive to ghosts.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
i have heard of peoples dogs being scared and like not wanting to go outside during a ufo sighting...

but this is kinda how my dog reacted...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-5-2008 by easynow]

That's one funny video

Thanks for the comment.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by uv777bk
I had a close-up sighting of a black, rectangular object whilst walking my dogs with a friend.

The dogs paid no attention to it whatsoever.

But despite talking about the incident to my friend later... the next day he denied anything ever happened.

Well my neighbour ran inside and denied seeing it, even seeing me

So you are not alone on that one

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I have not pets and I've not get any sightings yet
but I do believe.
Maybe they don't have react as they're not looking at sky
or just it doesn't provokes nothing on them but anyways I've heard many times they are able to feel some things we cannot..so I really don't know.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I think it would depend on the type or breed of dog or animal. For instance, my dog is some type of Terrier Mutt... He is an idiot. I think if a grey alien went right up to him he wouldn't even do anything, just lay there and probably go lick the thing. I know different breeds of dogs are more sensitive to different smells/sounds and what not.

p.s. even if my dogs not so bright, hes still a good dog

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by theknuckler
I think it would depend on the type or breed of dog or animal. For instance, my dog is some type of Terrier Mutt... He is an idiot. I think if a grey alien went right up to him he wouldn't even do anything, just lay there and probably go lick the thing. I know different breeds of dogs are more sensitive to different smells/sounds and what not.

p.s. even if my dogs not so bright, hes still a good dog

Well one was a collie and would bark at the drop of a hat.
The other one a poodle she was scared of her own shadow,(Mind you it was my mum's mutt, bad enough i had to take her out in public LOL).

top topics

join