It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Skull on Mars

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
try again aussie
no one liner

[edit on 21-5-2008 by miguelbmx]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

It is at the bottom of the image just behind the rock in the centre of the image, I cant believe people are having so much trouble finding it, even without zooming in you can see the white skull and the two eye sockets. Like i said bottom of the picture just behind the dark rock in the centre bottom.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It's a rock that looks sort of like a skull, until proven otherwise. Got any proof of it not being a rock? Then it's a rock.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Are you on about this one?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by spikedmilk

Bottom right hand corner of quadrant three, just behind the dark rock.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Marshall Ormus

Nothing to do with that one, spikedmilk has posted the correct photo, the skull is in the bottom right hand corner of quadrant three behind the dark rock.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
is this the guy?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by west aussie

Nothing to do with that one, spikedmilk has posted the correct photo, the skull is in the bottom right hand corner of quadrant three behind the dark rock.

I think I can see something almost dead center on the bottom that looks something like a skull buried to the bridge of the nose. Is this what you're talking about?

EDIT: SpikedMilk picked it out and beat me...

[edit on 21-5-2008 by _Del_]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Thats the one, cheers.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

Thats the one.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Thanks spikedmilk for finding that, but people should go to the mars rover site to get a better look for themselves, spirit rover panoramic camera sol 1526.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by west aussie

There must be two photos showing the skull on sol 1526 because the photo i downlaoded shows it much better than the one spikedmilk has posted, allthough it is much appreciated.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

hey no problem W.Aussie, unfortunately i dont have photoshop with me/current cp, perhaps another ATS'r wants to take a stab at tweaking the pic to see if we can get a better look at it?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Cheers mate that was great thanks, there are two different photos that show the sull, the first one is the best. The eye sockets are to much in proportion with the skull and nose bridge to be a rock, I mean what are the chances of that. Thanks again.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Many thanks to everyone who checked it out.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I can find all sorts of "things" in that picture if I use my imagination, and some resemble patterns of things that stand out that requires very little imagination to see. But imagination is all that it is.

It is not a skull. Sorry to be th bearer of bad news. It's a rock. Quick, run outside and look up, let me know how many things you can point out in the clouds, or god forbid you ever see a picture of the Grand Canyon here on earth, skulls, spaceships or whatever you WANT to see will be in every photo.

Unfortunately, our desire to desperately believe the least likely explanations concerning mundane things have painted us in the corner that Ufology is stuck in. I mean, seriously, how many things do you need to ignore and turn a blind eye too before you jump of the edge of absurdity and claim a stinkin' rock on Mars is a human skull? I could convince my neighbor's 5 year old that the cloud in the sky we looked at yesterday was in fact Scooby Doo and didn't just resemble him, but eventually they will grow up and realize it is just a cloud. It time to grow up, guys.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
what about this one has anyone seen this?

[edit on 21-5-2008 by baseball101]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

that one is a little bit closer to home as it was allegedly found on the moon...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Well, it would certainly go a long way toward determining if either of these "skulls" were something other than skull-shaped rocks if there was any... oh, I don't know... evidence to suggest they were anything but skull-shaped rocks.

Any teensy little bit of evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join