It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Alien/Angel Experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I don't have anything close to physical evidence for this, it's simply a memory that has been engraved in my mind.
The exact year or date, I can't recall but here's the story:

I was 13, (the year a jew gets bat(r)mitvahed). As I waited for the subway to come into the station i crouched down, close to the platforms edge and started to read my book. The train was delayed, but a message came in from the loud speakers saying that it was 2 stops away. "great!" i thought, getting back into my book hoping to finish the chapter before the train arrived. Moments into the wait I get a tap on my shoulder. I look over my shoulder and there's this tall, 6'2'' man, dark hair slicked back, in a dark trench coat/suit underneath, red tie, who tells me "you should step back". His voice was kind and soft, no accent, no errs in his speech. To acknowledge his kind suggestion I turn back and grab my bag, and move back away from the platforms edge. I turn around saying "thank you" only the guy is gone, and when i say "thank you" everyone all around me looks at me, as if I was talking to myself. After brushing off the weird looks i kneel back down and open up my book, when suddenly the train rushes into the station faster than I recall trains moving. The wind it created knocked me off my feet and i fall forward. If I hadn't taken the step back because of the warning from this guy, I have no doubt that falling forward would have collided me with the moving train. I thought about this for the following week non-stop.

After it had happened, i noticed.... strangely enough, that the majority of my child hood memories had disappeared. I get vague images of those olden' years as my siblings tell stories, but I can never recall my own memories of those times.

I have no idea what to make of this guy. Anyone heard or have a similar experience?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Crabmeat

WOW YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Maybe it was luck, maybe it was fate. Maybe it was neither?

I've never been a believer of luck though.

new topics

join