It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new and distrustfully on and about ats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Hi i´m a new member on ats. I´ve never heard of this until i saw a link on a Robbie Williams fan site and i have to say that i am really impressed/shocked by the different theories that exist on this page wheter its 9/11 or some guys who say they´ve seen an ufo.
But i´m really opened to all of these new things and i was wondering if anyone could send me a few photos with a few explanations about your seeings or meetings with aliens?

So i would be happy if anyone could convince me that there exist aliens

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rob.j

Welcome to ATS Rob

You'll find a many and varied subject discussed on ATS and BTS too. The board's a treasure trove of the conjectured and prevailing paranormal, conspiratorial and UFO theories out there.

As for UFOs and Aliens a good place to start is a refresher on some of the classic cases and events of UFO lore as discussed in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy!

[edit on 21-5-2008 by OEAOHOO]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
heres something to get you started also a search engine is a godsend when looking for things - best of luck in your journey.

Ufo compilation

Nick pope - UK ufo investigator

[edit on 21-5-2008 by survivor]

[edit on 21-5-2008 by survivor]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by rob.j
Hi i´m a new member on ats. I´ve never heard of this until i saw a link on a Robbie Williams fan site and i have to say that i am really impressed/shocked by the different theories that exist on this page wheter its 9/11 or some guys who say they´ve seen an ufo.
But i´m really opened to all of these new things and i was wondering if anyone could send me a few photos with a few explanations about your seeings or meetings with aliens?

So i would be happy if anyone could convince me that there exist aliens

Hi welcome to the site.
Helpful hints would be use the search tool and make up your own mind
There's lots of photos on the site but none of Robbie or Take That

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Thank you very much for your quick replies

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Rob

In response to your request, I cannot offer you personal testimony, but I believe there is a case file that might be what you're looking for. You can find the right thread linked in my signature line. The thread pertains to the Battle of Los Angeles, and if you are looking for evidence, it's a great place to start.

I'd also highly recommend Gazrok's Compilation on the Best UFO Cases, and any thread authored by IsaacKoi.

Welcome, and have fun!

-WFA

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WitnessFromAfar

thank you very much

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Welcome

As above replies state i would agree to follow those. As you say you were stunned and shocked by some topics, it only gets better...and worse. Your search will start somewhere but it will be a neverending one. So far in my +-20 years of being "into" the unknown i do learn/hear new things almost daily, oh man especially when the internet really kicked off.

Enjoy, so many many many things, so little time.

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

join