It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problem With Seredas Case For NASA UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hello

I was watching David Seredas THE CASE FOR NASA UFOS again and discovered a huge flaw. If you go to this link

youtube.com...

it begins with David discussing the sharp banking object in the upper left of the screen. In this there is a object that appears to move at a high rate of speed towards Earth and the sharply bank away. Then at 2 min he discusses the Hyper Velocity object. This is also in the same sequence as the sharp banking object. The big problem to me is that if you watch it a few times you will see that the camera speed and or angle changes. You can see it as the earths rotation seems to speed up and move up. This movement is consistent with the sharp banking object. What i'm saying is that the sharp banking object is not banking at all but only appears to bank as the camera changes speed and or angle. Please look at this and tell me what you think. I was a fan of David but if im right then he surely knew about it too. If that is the case then I have to question his intent. Let me know what you think.

AS-

[edit on 21-5-2008 by A SINCLAIR]

[edit on 21-5-2008 by A SINCLAIR]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21-5-2008 by Dulcimer]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
wow so no one has anything to say about this? I think it's extremely relevant.

AS-

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Im trying to keep my post alive as not one person has made any comments. Seriously do you guys just not have the patience to look at what im linking?

AS-

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by A SINCLAIR
Im trying to keep my post alive as not one person has made any comments. Seriously do you guys just not have the patience to look at what im linking?

AS-

no

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I thought this would be a joke where the answer is EVERYTHING. Probably a lot of people feel that way, which is why you're getting no response.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
thats been gone through on here so many times that everyone is pretty much sick of it by now.. kinda boring talking about ice particles and other debri.. that routinely flies around the shuttle boosters.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I can't comment on it because I'm not sure what it is you mean, I can't see what you say you're seeing, it looks consistent to me.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I see what you see , but there are many more things in the video that remain without explanation. Like that crazy circle formation over Africa that light up one by one clockwise ,then one floats into the center from behind the camera and lights up incredibly bright in the center of the circle. I like this part of the video it makes me feel so human.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by A SINCLAIR

i see what you mean,but if you look closely you will see that the camera is just zooming out.

as for the rest of the stuff flying around wether they are UFO's or dust i don't know but i cant get enough of watching it.
my 2 cents.

new topics

top topics

join