It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Universe speaking to us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Hello everybody! I am fairly new to ATS, actually this is my first thread, so please have mercy on me
I will try to be as coherent as i can, but also keep in mind that english is a foreign language to me.

My story may sound boring compared to other stories around here, but nonetheless it felt really weird to me and still bothers me after nearly 5 years.

So it was in October 2003 when i began having an intense feeling that something bad was going to happen in my personal life. I cant really tell you why i was convinced of that, it was just stuck inside my brain. Usually the feeling was very strong when i was waking up in the morning. And then, i began to see small signs everywhere. Lots of funeral processions. I dont think i saw in my entire life as many hearses as i ve seen during those days. The last and biggest sign happened one day, after i had just left my cousin's house, she called me and asked if i was ok. She had a huge mirror on a wall, right above the armchair in which i always sat when i was visiting her. That day i also sat in that armchair, for a few hours. Right after i left that huge mirror crashed on the armchair without anyone touching it, and that was a mirror that survived quite a few earthquakes undamaged. It would have definitely killed me, had it crashed 2 minutes earlier.

After all these signes stopped, my grandfather was put in hospital with cancer and one week later he also died. He had been sick for years, basically before i was even born, but somehow managed to carry on a decent and active life. His situation was not worse than ever before at the time i started to get these signs. So the worsening of his situation and death in just one week came as a shock. But somehow, not as big a shock as it would have been have i not been "warned".

So, im thinking: is the universe sometimes sending us warning? Preparing us for things to come? And have any of you had similar experiences? If so, please share them with me!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I have read many stories that show that we can be "forewarned" so to speak, so I do believe in that.

I can't think of a specific instance for me personally right now, but I think it's a interesting topic.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hello you...

I just found this post and I thought you might be interested in a book by Denise Linn called "Signposts"...where she talks about raising our awareness of synchronicity and the way the Universe talks to us. You sound like you have fairly sharp instincts anyway, and should absolutely trust what they are telling you when you feel something as strongly as this. If you work at it, you work at it, you might well find that you become more precise in your knowing of future events.

Lemme know if you need more...

Cait

new topics

join