It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veridical Perception in Near Death Experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Hey guys, check this out. It's a video that explains the Pam Reynolds NDE in detail, showing that being clinically dead with no brainwave activity, being at a reduced body temperature, no sensory input, she was able to observer things and hear conversations that would be unexplainable by common mainstream understanding of the brain being the source of the mind.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Two more videos about veridical NDE's:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
That was interesting. I do believe that consciousness continues beyound the brain, but I really can't understand how the senses go on. How you can see without having eyes, hear without having ears,... Doesn't mean I don't buy it though, because I do, but I just really don't understand it. I mean, I can also "see" without my eyes and "hear" without my ears, but not what's really going on in reality. They're more ideas, or fantasy, or reliving experiences, or "sixth sense kind of things",... But this just really blows my mind. I can't help it. It's so weird.

It's like a copy of yourself is being created, that just lives on without the body, and because of that also without the brain and nerves. It's like the "soul" then also exists out of somekind of matter but we just can't see it. Whatever, it's just weird. Don't mind my blabbering, but if somebody can enlighten me, please do so!

new topics

join