It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Operandi. Belittle, Bully, Bury

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Cutbothways

Martin Luther King once said:

"Like an unchecked cancer, hate corrodes the personality and eats away its vital unity. Hate destroys a man's sense of values and his objectivity. It causes him to describe the beautiful as ugly and the ugly as beautiful, and to confuse the true with the false and the false with the true."

I sincerely hope that one day, you will rid your heart of this hatred that you have for Freemasonry and Freemasons.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread357005/pg1#pid4369675]post

Originally posted by cutbothways
Theron Dunn, paid HIS DUES.

I guarantee you if you had made such a statement in my presence you would have been picking yourself up off the floor after a bit.

I live in Steamboat Springs, CO
Here's my picture.

Bring it on, punk.

In the meantime.

Even the incessant negativity of Ms. Frost is valuable, because it gets people looking at Freemasonry, and when they see that we are not the demons she paints us, they may decide to join, or at least not to carry the naysayers' water for them." — Bro. Theron Dunn, March 3, 2008

About an hour ago, investigative reporter Sandy Frost posted to her website an article reporting that 19 Masonic members of the Royal Order of Jesters will be called as witnesses in a federal case involving "their first hand knowledge of prostitution, minor prostitution, use of illegal drugs and/or entry into Indian reservations by [Richard] Schair (plaintiff) and/or his customers."

burningtaper.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
When I was in the Navy, I stood up to a gang of bullies, who would do things like kick people off the pool table in the barracks, change the TV channel in the middle of a show, and threaten people.

Everyone was afraid of them, even the barracks officers.

I was new to the squadron. They tried to kick me off the pool table.

I told them where they could shove it.

Couple of days later, one of the guys approached me from behind and called my name.

When I turned around, he stabbed me, twice. Once in the gut, once in the neck. Then ran off laughing.

God saved my butt that day, by bringing a couple of quick thinking shipmates to my rescue. I lost six pints of blood, but maintained consciousness until they put me under.

Later, in the military court (they caught the guy, since everyone knew who he was), it came out that they were members of a gang of thugs called

"FREEMASONS"

I laughed as they hauled his butt to Ft Leavenworth military prison. It wouldn't surprise me if the guy is in spec ops now.

They went from calling me Stomp, to Slice, for a while.
Two other members were kicked out of the Navy.

Later, when I was training for EOD, in a live fire training exercise, a guy "accidently" shot me in the back. Luckily, he didn't do any real damage.

At that time, I chose to end my Navy career with an honorable discharge.

I would suggest, although I have no proof, that the guy was a Freemason.

They have known I am the Parakletos all along because of my bloodline, and have made other attempts on my life. They got my father in 1982 through sudden cancer (yes, cancer is a manmade disease, which can be induced)

I didn't know it until a few years ago, when Bill the Homeless man informed me. That was when I realized that I carry the word that cuts both ways.

I have given my life to the service of God, and as long as I serve His purpose, I will be protected by Him.

It has been shown to me, that I have the keys to release souls from the Ring Of Fire, in the Sea of Lost Souls (the Red Sea, I believe) after soon to come events take place. The released souls will go to Final Judgement in front of Jesus, and the Book of Life.

That is why the bible says, "only through Jesus, can one enter heaven"

Now, if you still don't believe me, I can show you pictures of the scars that I have as proof.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by cutbothways]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by cutbothways

Good for you. All I'm saying is you would have taken one to the grill. I'm 6'3" 260lbs. myself so you ain't nothing special.

Anyway, just keep Brother Theron's name out of your mouth and we should be fine.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by The Axeman

Got it, Mr. Groovy Times? (I did not write this statement, the
mods changed it to this)

Theron Dunn died because he exposed the Shriners.

Not a natural death, a poisoning.

Wake up.

If you cared about the man so much, you would
insist on an autopsy. But, luckily for the Shriners,
he was cremated.

MOD EDIT: Please see this thread about etiquette on ATS

Please see the Terms and Conditions you agreed to when you signed up, particularly sections 1a and 1b.

[edit on 5/22/08/22 by junglejake]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Theron Dunn died because he exposed the Shriners.

Not a natural death, a poisoning.

I cannot believe that cutbothways' charade is being allowed to continue. To disrespect the recently deceased in such a way, especially one who was a member of ATS and beloved by ATS members, is below the grossest contempt.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I understand how passions can run high and hot on topics like this, especially when discussing things that have affected peoples lives (and maybe deaths). But this is a DISCUSSION FORUM and not the mixed martial arts championships.

It's words on a screen and we need to keep in mind our purpose for being here and the Rules of Engagement (also called the T&C).

You've all been here long enough to understand what that means, and if you reach a point where you feel the need to name call, threaten, or violate the T&C in some other fashion, just WALK AWAY for awhile. Please.

Nobody wants to stifle the discourse, or worst-case ban anyone, but we cannot and will not have the road to escalation that we're currently on.

Thank you.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   

reply to post by The Axeman

No, you don't make threats unless you intend on acting on them.

It wasn't a threat. It was a statement that if you had said that in my presence -- I don't care if you were Andre the effing Giant -- there would have been a tussle.

Disgusting.

I'm done with it. I'll be watching for the banhammer.

[edit on 5/22/08 by The Axeman]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

It wasn't a threat. It was a statement that if you had said that in my presence -- I don't care if you were Andre the effing Giant -- there would have been a tussle.

Had you put it that way, instead of, "my teeth would be laying on the ground", I may have reacted differently.

Of course, your masonic buddies didn't give YOU the warning now, did they?

I've said my piece.

I shall move on to other important subject that the Freemason instigate.

What is a Reptilian Ambassador anyways?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Of course, your masonic buddies didn't give YOU the warning now, did they?

If I had gotten a warning for that, it would have been, to me, a tiny red badge of honor for three days. I don't care about warnings/points.

What is a Reptilian Ambassador anyways?

It's a joke... I thought that would be obvious...

P.S. The Broncos suck.

[edit on 5/22/08 by The Axeman]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by cutbothways

Couple things I need to say/comment to you.

1. When people are hurt and offended by you insulting the memory of their friend and Brother, I would assume that as a proper Christian you would honor such a basic request of decency. Your implorable display of crudeness and downright nastiness is discerning to anyone who reads it, dropping what little credibility you had.

2. You are a book. literally, open to the entire ATS community to be read. We can piece what you have said under other names (I will get to that) and what you say now and create a real vision of what you are. You had a "run in" with a "Freemason" .. which I don't understand how you found this out, seeing that it had nothing to do with the attack, why would it come up in court? Anyways, I do believe your Christ told you to forgive, not attack. Even if your story is true, one Mason attacked you because he was mentally unstable not because he was a Mason... And I would have hoped someone as spiritual as you would see that.

3. There is no proof Cancer is man made, nor that it can be induced aside form Radiation. Your hatred for a group has developed into schizophrenia.. you are paranoid that Freemasons everywhere are out to get you.

4. I want Mods to read this:

I didn't know it until a few years ago, when Bill the Homeless man informed me. That was when I realized that I carry the word that cuts both ways.

I know I remember this.. I have a very good memory.. but a member came onto the ATS boards with a message about God. God visited him in his house apparently. Innocent enough story, however, the man who wrote the article turned out to be a complete arse and got himself banned.

His name was Stompk. Now read:

And then read:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Is that not an admitting of circumnavigating the ATS T&C?

We also know for a fact he went by Spirit7

We know what kind of person you are "cutbothways" .. we know what kind of flawed and degenerated philosophy you live by. And I can only live with the small comfort that your stay on ATS is numbered yet again. It matters not how many handles you make, and how many threads you start. In the end through hate, bigotry and ignorance your true self shines through, and I can assure you, it is anything but Christian in nature. Eventually when you do, you will be banned once again, for a lack of cooth and respect and because you have a complete disregard for ATS's rules, moderators and her members.

I feel sorry for you, I feel sorry because all you know is hate. All you FEEL is hate.. an extreme hatred not for one person, or idea, but an entire people and what the represent. And you seek to suppress other peoples philosophies because you have a self righteous superior view of your self, your own views. In your mind, and your heart you have created a war based on fallacies and illogical vile hatred on something you never took the time to understand. And to hate something which you have little knowledge of, with such passion as you do is a sad thing indeed. Pray for us Masons, not because of our soul being in jeopardy, for ours in a far better position then yours, but rather because we not only endure the hatred of those like your self, but refute and demonstrate to the world the ignorance blind hate can create. I pray for your soul Stomp, because I know it's a crude and cold existence and I don't wish it on my worst enemy to live a life devoted to such a malicious hatred that truly leads you away from the very salvation you preach.

So when your banned again Stomp, take time and reflect on your self, your spiritual existence. I make it a point of my existence to never tell another Human how nor what to believe.. but you my friend I feel such a pain for because of your baseless and cold feelings. I think with proper meditation you will see that your energies are best spent doing good in the world, instead of preaching to others of their short comings. Take time away from the forum, from reading about Freemasonry and try and do some real good in the world.

I don't think it will be the last time we see you on ATS, and I don't expect you to heed my words. So until we meet again Stompk .. may the Great Creator have mercy on your soul.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Cutbothways, you would be wise to learn from the following story:

"A native american grandfather tells his grandson that there are two wolves inside of him, fighting for control. One wolf, is the wolf of love, peace, and kindness. The other wolf is a wolf of bitterness, hatred, and corruption. The grandson asks "Which wolf will win?" The grandfather replies "Whichever wolf I feed."

~Native American proverb

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

We also know for a fact he went by Spirit7

Sorry, never signed up under that name.

stompK, yes.

I never tried to hide it, as I have been up front about that.

The K stand for King.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
am I to understand that because you didn't let some guy take the pool table, the entire masonic order is out to kill you? By injecting you with cancer? Please take a breath and read that again.

BTW, our lodge hasn't been given the secret order to execute you.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Anonymous ATS

So, you want to convince me? Find one single peer reviewed source that says: yes, there is definite evidence of a grand diabolical conspiracy - or heck, even just a rather small non-diabolical conspiracy will do at this point.

n the interests full disclosure, I want to start this off by stating that I joined Al Malikah Shrine in Los Angeles in March of 2004 in a “Cold Sands” ceremonial. I dimited from the Shrine in March of 2005 after just one year of disappointment.
The Shrine is awash in money, literally. IRS records show that just over 5% of the money the Shrine takes in yearly is actually spent on their hospitals and other charities. The rest stays with the Shrine to support their various internal activities. As a charity, the Shrine seems to be no better than the Red Cross… and all the Shrine labor is donated so their costs should be much lower.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah, we know, this isn't proof.

The guy is dead, so it's kinda hard to prove it, isn't it.
Don't worry, the Jesters will pay a visit to your abode too.
Just blow the whistle.
What a bunch of pigs.

I'm a anti-mason, who supports a dead whistle blowing mason
Theron Dunn, paid HIS DUES.
The rest of you, God help you souls
[edit on 21-5-2008 by cutbothways]

Being a Mason and Shriner, I deal with idiots or should I say the uninformed, conspiracists all the time, but this piece of Shriner junk is just plain stupid.

First, under IRS laws, a non-profit set up for philanthropic purposes can't spend their money on organization stuff, beyond what is normal for activities connected with the purpose. I've personally created and ran non-profits, so I know what I'm talking about.

To spend around 5% is the amount ALL...let me repeat...ALL endowments spend of their investment base so as not to deplete their endowment. I'm also an investment manager, and if you earn 8% and spend 5%, you'll have money next year. When the stock market is down 15% in a year, and you have to spend 5%, your funds are off 20%, but that's the way endowments are. You want to earn more, on average, that what you spend, or you go broke.

When an org maintains multiple hospitals worldwide, employees a large medical staff, and funds medical research to help children, it takes a few dollars to do that. And NO...."all other labor" isn't donated. The hospital staff are paid. We shriners donate our time to drive the kids to the hospitals and do fundraisers. We are NOT the Red Cross. We don't have million dollar executives, like them. We help children, and have audited books that prove our costs and expenses are well within guidelines.

So, this jerk, who left the Shriners after 1 year....good. He doesn't understand money management, endowments, and is probably broke and thought the Shriners was some drinking club, when in fact provides FREE medical care for ANY CHILD regardless of whether their parents have money or not. It's about the children.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

So, this jerk, who left the Shriners after 1 year....good. He doesn't understand money management, endowments, and is probably broke and thought the Shriners was some drinking club, when in fact provides FREE medical care for ANY CHILD regardless of whether their parents have money or not. It's about the children.

That jerk you just referred to, is not broke, he is dead.

Even I didn't treat the guy with that much
disrespect.

No wonder the Masons would want to distance
themselves from the Shriners.

Can't wait to see was Axeman, the Reptilian Ambassador has to say about this. Probably nothing, since you are a fellow mason.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lost in Los Vegas

That Brother has passed on..

I will assume you did not know this. I didn't know the guy, so it does not upset me so much, but still it is obviously beyond disrespectful.

I will agree however, no charity spends more then they make. Most Grand Lodge's have "untouchable" money.. which angers small lodges when the Grand Lodge demands more money even though they have millions in their account already. It's because they can't touch it, it's locked away to generate a % return. And to me, it doesn't matter how much the Shrine spends on anything, so long as the service is there, why is anyone complaining?

But regardless, show a bit more tact when you speak of a deceased Brother.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

When I was in the Navy, I stood up to a gang of bullies, who would do things like kick people off the pool table in the barracks, change the TV channel in the middle of a show, and threaten people.

Everyone was afraid of them, even the barracks officers.

I was new to the squadron. They tried to kick me off the pool table.

I told them where they could shove it.

Couple of days later, one of the guys approached me from behind and called my name.

When I turned around, he stabbed me, twice. Once in the gut, once in the neck. Then ran off laughing.

God saved my butt that day, by bringing a couple of quick thinking shipmates to my rescue. I lost six pints of blood, but maintained consciousness until they put me under.

Later, in the military court (they caught the guy, since everyone knew who he was), it came out that they were members of a gang of thugs called

"FREEMASONS"

I laughed as they hauled his butt to Ft Leavenworth military prison. It wouldn't surprise me if the guy is in spec ops now.

Two other members were kicked out of the Navy.

Later, when I was training for EOD, in a live fire training exercise, a guy "accidently" shot me in the back. Luckily, he didn't do any real damage.

At that time, I chose to end my Navy career with an honorable discharge.

I would suggest, although I have no proof, that the guy was a Freemason.

They have known I am the Parakletos all along because of my bloodline, and have made other attempts on my life. They got my father in 1982 through sudden cancer (yes, cancer is a manmade disease, which can be induced)

I have given my life to the service of God, and as long as I serve His purpose, I will be protected by Him.

It has been shown to me, that I have the keys to release souls from the Ring Of Fire, in the Sea of Lost Souls (the Red Sea, I believe) after soon to come events take place. The released souls will go to Final Judgement in front of Jesus, and the Book of Life.

That is why the bible says, "only through Jesus, can one enter heaven"

Now, if you still don't believe me, I can show you pictures of the scars that I have as proof.

Who is this "cutbothways"? Sounds like a paranoid schizophrenic, who thinks people are out to get him stab him, shoot him, all Masons? If he's had that many things happen to him (which I dare say, most probably never happened, only in his imagination as delusions and desire for importance), then maybe he's the problem and piss people off when he bible-thumps his cause.

You find bad apples in all groups, but to say that Masons are "thugs", is plain stupid. When you can find in published sources, the "secret" books of masonry, including our pledges, bylaws and whatever, and nowhere are the idiotic things this "cutbothways" says about the Masons, then one must fluff him off as a fringe loon.

Why doesn't he spend his time and go after true bad hate groups whose public stance are clearly racist by their admission, rather than Masons who have a long documented history of charity and public good.

I wish we had "secrets", ritual sex, and all this other garbage these little minds assert. Then at least we'd have something to defend, other than our good works. If these little minds understood all they accuse the Masons of, then they wouldn't have a life, thus their 15 minutes would end. Feel pity for them, as they have no other life.

Mod Edit: BB Code.

Mod Note: Try To Keep Quote Length To A Minimum.

[edit on 22/5/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

That jerk you just referred to, is not broke, he is dead.

Even I didn't treat the guy with that much
disrespect.

No wonder the Masons would want to distance
themselves from the Shriners.

Can't wait to see was Axeman, the Reptilian Ambassador has to say about this. Probably nothing, since you are a fellow mason.

Dead or not, I have no respect for someone who disparages a fine organization. Death doesn't excuse ignorant statements, nor does it dismiss hatred, or people like you would probably extend sainthood to criminals.....just because they're dead. No self-respecting Mason, Shriner would allow such disparage to be leveled against the orginization by the ignorant.

Masons distance themselves from the Shriners?? Where the hell do you come up with that? The Shrine exists because the Masons do, as they are chartered by the Masons, and by the way, Shriners are masons too. ALL masonic bodies, ie: Shriners, Scottish Rite, York Rite, Grotto, etc, are all Masons, and cannot be a member of one of these bodies without being a mason first, nor remain part of these groups without maintain their Blue Lodge membership as a "regular" Mason. So again, you've been misinformed.

Read about the roots of Freemasonry:
www.grandlodgescotland.com...
Scotland is where it all started as far as the US is concerned, but that would lead to learning and the discovery that all these conspiracy "theories" are wrong, so I don't expect anti-masons to let themselves get educated, thus proving themselves wrong.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

You are right, I did not know he was deceased, and for that I do apologize, but I do not excuse anyone dead or alive to besmirch Masonry. As a Past Master, 32 degree, and Shriner for over 20 years, and one who has given numerous lectures, I will not allow "thumpers", such as cutbothways to say stupid things. If exposed for their ignorance, then the public will know them for who they are.

<< 1    3 >>

join