It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Knight prediction - the movie?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
For those that don't know the story behind the (now semi-famous on ATS) prophesy from member d4rk kn1ght read up on the following threads:

Dark Knight's prophesy and GhostRaven's story
Dark Knight's warning and planet x might be related
D4rk Kn1ght's prophesy is coming true!
Mysterious projected light outside my house

I was just pondering, as you do, earlier today about Dark Knight's prediction and it hit me. Could the event he predicted coincide with the release of the new Batman film?

He said specifically in his posts that we were to beware the arrival of a Dark Knight, and that it would herald the beginning of the chain of events he discussed.

The new film is titled The Dark Knight, and already it is marred in controversy with the accidental suicide of Heath Ledger who plays the Joker.

It is probably unrelated or a strange coincidence, but I've always felt some kind of truth in D4rk Kn1ght's words and the name of this film, coinciding with the light formations that were photographed last year as he described, makes me think there might be a bit more to it.

Thoughts?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I'm going with 'strange coincidence'.

DK's ideas aren't new. In 1975 my parents bought a house from a family who were heading for the hills in an attempt to survive nuclear fallout from ww3. They got it for a steal too and always joked about getting great deals on real estate from loons.

Everything DK talked about is arguable. An elderly man on his death bed could be suffering all kinds of brain dysfunction. People have been leaving western society for the 'simple life' for decades too.

As for the lights in the sky etc? If you visited any psychiatric ward on the planet, most patients would tell you the same story.

I digress... back to the Dark Knight movie...

I must admit, it occurred to me that DK works on the PR team for the movie, but this clearly wouldn't be the right way to promote the film!

[with all due respect, DK - no hard feelings. Whatever works for ya.]

Peace.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I wonder why no one else posted here.
The new Batman movie is The Dark Knight. Was that all an attempt of viral marketing ?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by rocksolidbrain

I was thinking this too... and the movie is #1 on the All Time IMDB list with a 9.7 score...

Its probably just a big coincidence that Hollywood decides to release a movie named the Dark Knight in 2008... but its interesting.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Copernicus]

top topics

join