It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear stated that ATS was a CIA front on C2C

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

You're going to report my post to the mods because I gave my opinion...I'm sorry...fact of Richard Hoagland (who has been thoroughly debunked time and time again) and yeah, his book Dark Mission was full of blurry photographs that proved nothing. And I will say it all again. You're not gonna censor my opinion. You sure YOU don't work for the government?

And don't call me ignorant because I don't agree with you on something. That makes YOU look ignorant. So go ahead and report me to the mods for giving my opinion. That makes you no better than the CIA.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
Man this is laughable. Why the hell would the CIA need this site as a front.....what to listen to what us crazies have to say?

For two reasons.
1. to get our IP address and study our behaviours as a way to use the patriot act against us.
2. To have writen proof/evidence in court if there were any of us prosecuted in court, as a terrorists for expressing our views.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Breathable atmosphere on the moon. Hologram 911. Consider the source. I'm up next for butt darts. BRB. Poor JL, 90% genius, 10% insane. Live in a rabbit hole, the wolves don't get their due.

[edit on 5/21/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter
...He said that his ban from ATS was a government cover up or some huge steaming pile of BS. This just confirms what I've thought all along. That John Lear is a loonatic that's full of crap and nothing more.
[edit on 5/21/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

There are 9 people around the fire - (the number is irrelevant...to some extent) - one person whispers into the ear of the one next to them, and so on and so forth until the last person tells the story passed on to the group as a whole.

And what he shares has almost no resemblance to what the first persons story was.

If you want to know what happened, the information...email between ATS ADMIN (S.O.) and John Lear is on the net.

You will see that what happened is as much fault of one side as it is the other...its basic human communication, or lack thereof.

Its a story that now is branching out into the wild..."John Lear claimed they banned him because they are a CIA front..." - ah, no...his story, again with the messages between he and ATS Admin, are out there for all to read.

He merely suggested in a video with Project Camelot that ATS was a CIA front.

Is this just hard feelings? Again, egos make mountains out of mole hills...any ego, Im not singling anyone out. (As I mentioned, as much blame goes to both sides in this case...as typically is with any egoic 'story'/drama)

The best thing is to drop the stories and realize the sillyness...
In a sense a thread like this has already been covered elsewhere, and thus I dont expect it to stay around that much longer.

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 21-5-2008 by dAlen]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   

You're going to report my post to the mods because I gave my opinion...I'm sorry...fact of Richard Hoagland (who has been thoroughly debunked time and time again) and yeah, his book Dark Mission was full

No. I reported you because you're way off topic. you took the opportunity to attack RH and the topic is not even about him. this is about JL, not RH. Who are we kidding are you a disinfo agent or something? trying to make the guests of coast to coast look looney is not cool. George Noory sent me and I been a loyal fan of C2C all my young life. that's why!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Well to clear up my information I know BOTH sides of the story. I have a U2U from a mod that was kind enough to explain it to me from ATS's side of the story AND I've seen Lears side of the story. I'm sorry, but ATS's side of the story makes ALOT more sense.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Dude, you gotta learn to take everything with a grain of salt. Just because JL (who has everything to gain and nothing to lose) says something about ATS does not make it true by default.

Given the situation, there is plenty of reason to doubt his words.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Well I'm sorry for attacking your God in a thread about John Lear. I'll leave it alone. I've already debunked Hoagland thoroughly in other threads, so you're right. This is not the place for it. But your still acting like a child because I stated my opinion. And THAT is uncalled for. I should report you. But I digress. I'm going to stop before there's a repeat of John Lear and we both get banned for arguing.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Jedi no!!! I liked the b/w Saprano shot avatar. Oh well. Look. The way I look at this is JL is borderline nuts. Call it what you will. And if the gov wants me they know where to find me. See you in the rabbit cage. Unlikely at best.
Kindest Regards
John
Must have funked out some mods lately. My shot total has stagnated.

[edit on 5/21/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemiK
Dude, you gotta learn to take everything with a grain of salt. Just because JL (who has everything to gain and nothing to lose) says something about ATS does not make it true by default.

I know it doesn't but who are we to judge JL and his testimony? the guy says he got banned because the CIA set up a member front in here. I think the chances of that are 99.9% possible. Now i'm not saying that the CEO's are members of the CIA, but it's all possible that the CIA had agents come in here to try to stop JL's research and moon base informations. He speaks of a front, that's more than 4 people coming in here as agents, hired to destroy his personal credibility. I for one am a defender of people who fight for the truth and justice. So can we please stop with all the ignorance and STOP calling JL a Looney?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Touchy topic.
But civility is still expected.

Please. Discuss the Topic of the thread. Lay off each other.
I know you are all capable of this.
Don't get this thread closed for simple Terms and Conditions violations.

thanks

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Well, i try and discredit JL in every way i can
Does that make me a CIA agent? , Thats freaking laughable man
I WISH i was a CIA agent

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller

Originally posted by SystemiK

I know it doesn't but who are we to judge JL and his testimony? the guy says he got banned because the CIA set up a member front in here. I think the chances of that are 99.9% possible. Now i'm not saying that the CEO's are members of the CIA, but it's all possible that the CIA had agents come in here to try to stop JL's research and moon base informations. He speaks of a front, that's more than 4 people coming in here as agents, hired to destroy his personal credibility. I for one am a defender of people who fight for the truth and justice. So can we please stop with all the ignorance and STOP calling JL a Looney?

Okay, look, John Lear may be nuts, he may not. All I'm saying is that every time i've talked to him, he's made completely off the wall, REDICULOUS claims with NO PROOF whatsoever to back it up. NONE. At all. I'm sorry, but I think that makes ME crazy to believe someone that makes such claims with no proof. and THAT is ignorance.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Well to clear up my information I know BOTH sides of the story. I have a U2U from a mod that was kind enough to explain it to me from ATS's side of the story AND I've seen Lears side of the story. I'm sorry, but ATS's side of the story makes ALOT more sense.

Ummm...no, you didnt read - but that is understood.

The exact happenings is posted...I mean the actual dialogue, which you can follow between John Lear and S.O. - why read second hand info...this is how stuff gets out of hand.

If you read it, a lot will make sense.
Again, not making sense in that J. Lear is right or S.O. is right - this is the whole issue that caused the mess to begin with - that is the issue of who is 'right'. (Typical in 'communication)

Anyway...

Peace

dAlen

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Don't get this thread closed for simple Terms and Conditions violations.

You're totally right. And I am being civilized. this thread should stay open for obvious reasons. For now, I don't want to be labeled "Captain Save JL" So i'll take a break and think about JL's ATS accusations. Hard to take right now, if it's true. See you all later.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dAlen

I didn't claim to have read the actual post. maybe I wasn't clear in what I wrote. I said I had a U2U from a mod and i saw what john lear said himself about it. I can't help it that John tells two different stories of why he was banned.

Links to the discussion please?

(Not to mention, everytime I hear about the story from John's side, it gets more and more grandiose, while every time I hear ATS's side, it stays constant)

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

I didn't claim to have read the actual post. obviously you didn't read what I wrote. I said I had a U2U from a mod and i saw what john lear said himself about it. I can't help it that John tells two different stories of why he was banned.

Links to the discussion please?

I know you didnt claim to read the messages between S.O. and John Lear. I see with you this can go on all day.

You felt offended that I said you didnt read, so you had to point out I didnt...with a statement that showed you again didnt read.

Im not picking on you, nor am I angry. Its actually funny as it demonstrates the nature of human communication. (root in the mind...ego)

In situations like this, I typically post once, if the person doesnt get it...I stop.
But I thought I would test it out to see if perhaps you would read and get where Im coming from...but I dont believe that will be the case. (not that this makes me better than you...)

Again, here is a tip...look past what you think Im saying to what Im saying...look past the words and the conditioned way you have of viewing them, to where they are pointing too.

This post may help enlighten you as to what happened.

See our ability to communicate...well, doesnt exist.

Same with J. Lear and S.O.
Two people talking in stories and not playing in the same 'universe' as each other.
Im using different words that may help in order to look past the words being said, to that which is actually being said.

Peace

dAlen

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I can bet 100 dollars this thread is closed in one hour. Why because the crows are spamming.

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

[edit on 21-5-2008 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by FaxMachine
I can bet 100 dollars this thread is closed in one hour. Why because the crows are spamming.

I bet its closed, as this topic has already been covered.

There is a thread in which people can discuss John Lear and his many ideas - one being that he suggested ATS is a C.I.A. operation.

Another reason is because, it really doesnt go anywhere.
Two guys had a fall out - (C.I.A. related or not) - thats end of story.
Anything else from their lack of understanding each other just leads to more grandiose stories.

Best thing to do, sometimes, is to just drop the story/drama.

peace

dAlen

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dAlen

Maybe its because i'm used to people bieng real and saying what's on their mind instead of speaking...er..writing in riddles. why don't you just say what you mean instead of talkin out the side of your mouth? I'm not angry or mad at you, I just am amused that you think we're supposed to be on the same page when your not clearly saying what you mean to say. Normally I don't respond to this stuff, but I think I will this time to see if you get my point.....

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join