It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear stated that ATS was a CIA front on C2C

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I tuned into Coast To Coast the other night (18th May) and George Knapp had John Lear in the first hour talking about his moon theories....etc. Then out of the blue he drops "ATS is a CIA front" i was stocked to say the least. Is john still dirty over the Jeff Ritzmann situation and lashing out at ATS because of this ?, id love to hear John Lears evidence proving that ATS is a CIA front.

PS: Sounded like George Knapp wanted to cut him of ASAP when John Lear was bringing it up

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
So if this is correct, shouldn't we all be getting huge government salaries? Ahem.......I also want extended health benefits btw

Man this is laughable. Why the hell would the CIA need this site as a front.....what to listen to what us crazies have to say? come on, really now. I'm sure they have a million other ways to get the information they would want other than running a conspiracy website like ATS.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I don't think he actually came out and said it was ATS, although I suspected that's what he meant.

Who knows? Maybe it is...

In a world where money is king, those who have the means to create it from thin air (when the rest of the world has to work for it) can exercise quite a large influence on the world, and end up with a conspiracy so large you wouldn't believe it.

Considering a budget of $1 trillion a year, how many people do you think you could buy off (or kill to get out of the way) to help you take absolute control of the world? Even people in the CIA, FBI, NASA... and all the other alphabet agencies.

It's a pyramid, hierarchical organization with a few at the top. Those few work on the layer below them (which don't know everything they know at the top) and they work through the layer below them (who know even less) and by the time you get to the average joe, there are things happening in the world that just don't make any sense. It all seems disconnected but when you see that a few can make decisions which affect many, then all the dots line up.

It's very probable that in an effort to gather intelligence on what certain sections of the public think and are privy to, someone somewhere has the money to pay someone else to monitor this site.

So... yeah. Probably.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I was gonna say where the hell is my money?...lol

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ianr5741

I don't think he actually came out and said it was ATS

John knows if he names names he will be sued, so he just makes reference. I really want to know what proof John has to back up his claims ?, cause id love a Zebra clearance

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Is that right?

I listened long enough for him to mention other discussion boards and he didnt mention this one at all.
I must have fallen asleep when he got around to us!!

He hates us
wonder why. We are a bunch of tough hard boiled owls here, and i'm sure he expects to be treated like a celebrity.
Wont happen here!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Seriously though most everyone here has to be aware if the authorities are invading peace groups to see what they are up to they are definitely looking here to see what us tin foil charcters are up to. LOL Sorry if anyone feels insulted, I am talking about myself as well.

I think pretty much anyone here should expect that what they are putting on the boards are being looked at by someone, this website is not a secret and so is probably well known to the authorities. Whether it is run by the CIA has often been argued here.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
If I EVER see one ... juuust ONE of my over extrapolated unfounded theories pop up as the plot for the latest Tom Clancy novel, or I get word that some of them are under testing through DARPA...

I WANT MY DAMN ROYALTIES!

gimme.

but seriously.. what a goldmine for combing through relatively intelligent people with overactive imaginations... giving potential outcomes to sensitive subjects from so many possible angles.. etc..

keep a pulse on truth movement... even influence it..

toss hypothetical situations out there.... glean the data from the response.

Yeeep... this, however is not the first time I've encountered this type of water-chumming.

Last time was... when I personally busted Vanilla Ice for setting up his own "Fan-Made-Site" and Forum... posting items of adoration to himself ....

behold....
The Ego....

.... some people.. maaan!

bu-bum-cha!

-

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3

Originally posted by ianr5741

I don't think he actually came out and said it was ATS

John knows if he names names he will be sued, so he just makes reference. I really want to know what proof John has to back up his claims ?, cause id love a Zebra clearance

So what did he actually say? I'm curious now.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Seems quite simple to me...

Since one cannot categorically prove ATS not to be a front, it may be wise to assume that it could be a front and proceed accordingly.

Personally, I doubt that Lear has anything to swing beyond an axe, but the reality is that ATS could be many things beyond what it seems. Or not. In all likelyhood, we will never know for sure one way or the other.

In any case, you should be mindful of what you say here and elsewhere. In this day and age when speech is becoming increasingly fraught with consequences, you never know what might come along to haunt you...

[/devils advocate]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
yeah, i remember when I first found out he was banned from ATS a week ago and I inquired about it. I actually heard not from ATS, but from a video I saw with Lear discussing his ban from ATS on YouTube. He said that his ban from ATS was a government cover up or some huge steaming pile of BS. This just confirms what I've thought all along. That John Lear is a loonatic that's full of crap and nothing more.

EDIT I'm going to search for the video.

[edit on 5/21/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Still, there are an awful lot of people pointing the finger at ATS as a front.

Hmmmm.....Now they know all about me, i do hope this is not the case.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I deem it highly unlikely that ATS is the government. However, it is possible for the government to monitor ATS. And it's funny to me talking about this seeing as how the government just found out its been using counterfiet computer hardware from china for like the past 5 years or something. Our government has got to be full of the smartest idiots on the planet.

I don't see why people give him credit??? Every time I've talked to him, he's just made some rediculous claim with no proof to back it whatsoever. But people eat his crap up....just like Richard Hoagland. I guess it's just one of those things I'll never understand.

[edit on 5/21/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
You would be naive to think ATS is not a CIA front. Reminds me of the visit from Finnish Security police that said they got a tip from CIA, there is only two options. Either mods reported my joke thread to CIA (i doubt this) or CIA runs this place because the thread was removed in 5 minutes. If CIA would monitor this site, would they pick my thread up in 5 minutes.. no not really.

Also, i can prove this visit. I got Finnish security police calling card, e-mails etc.. If someone wants i can give prove of this, E-mails calling cards and much more, i can use my video camera too. Actually the security police was quite amused, and we had a laugh, i was bit ashamed tho... and i deserved that. Anyway, i have had few visitors on my computer too, how do i know this? I just do... i don´t mind tho i got nothing to hide. Now you might ask why i visit ATS? Well i think its kinda exciting visiting a CIA front heh heh. Anyway, if i would be american, i would surely not visit here.

Just my 2 cents. No offense CIA =)

Anyway i doubt this reply will see daylight for long.

Fax

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Hey Springer, are you CIA?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
This is sad and dissapointing news. I have hoped that ATS was not involved with any government agencies. I also heard the show started a thread about it. And if JL said this to be true, i'm no one to argue with him. it's a sad day for me because I believed in people and now this revelation has messed up some beliefs I had about ATS.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter
But people eat his crap up....just like Richard Hoagland. I guess it's just one of those things I'll never understand.

you just called RH crap? dude please don't say ignorant things like that. its disgusting that you took this opportunity to badmouth & trash RH. I've reported your post to the mods.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Ok, but still....where is the proof????? Here we go again with people just taking what John Lear says as fact with no proof. I swear, John Lear could say that he craps gold bars and people would believe him. Its one of the most ludacris things i've ever seen.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Because anything that lear(senial and insane) says is the truth
grow up, and if your stupid enough to think ATS is a CIA front, then you should just leave

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated
reply to post by jedimiller

Because anything that lear(senial and insane) says is the truth
grow up, and if your stupid enough to think ATS is a CIA front, then you should just leave

Huh? Deny ignorance?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join