It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Americans Planned 9/11 Themselves?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I think most of us can leave out most of that question mark, by now. I don't post much in this forum, as I know enough of what I need to know here, to pursue things elsewhere. No offence intended and please remove this if it has been posted or is just old news, not needing a bump into the light...

DOCUMENT THAT SAYS IT ALL

The Project for the New American Century, simply called PNAC, was conceived so that America could control the world. To prove how extreme their ideas were can also be confirmed by the fact that the official website of the organization has disappeared.

Neo-conservatives blame PNAC for the war in Iraq
The most famous members of PNAC are Rumsfeld and Cheney

PNAC managed to win over the Republicans as well as the neo-conservatives, and in doing so the financial support was a lot stronger, even though they called themselves a non-profit organization.

The document is being compared to “Mein Kampf”

It is incredible that the document could be read on the internet for eight years, and nobody reacted.

I assume ATS was not up and running then?

And this links to the VIDEO. About 5-10 minutes.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RabbitChaser

I didnt believe 911 could of been carried out by elements of Mossad, fbi, and cia but all the evidence seems to point at it.

I am scared. I cant find no information to support the official conspiracy that planes vanish, buildings demolish, anyone can fly planes into the pentagon.

I can see why the truth movement is growing. With so many good people offering to help and research. I really feel like a part of a good family fighting for the justice of Good americans.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RabbitChaser

I didnt believe 911 could of been carried out by elements of Mossad, fbi, and cia but all the evidence seems to point at it.

I am scared. I cant find no information to support the official conspiracy that planes vanish, buildings demolish, anyone can fly planes into the pentagon.

I can see why the truth movement is growing. With so many good people offering to help and research. I really feel like a part of a good family fighting for the justice of Good americans.

join