It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Possibility = Military Base Arbitrary Distance Pi R Squared

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
There are two kinds of UFO believers: those that believe in extraterrestrials, those that don't. I'm not sure what the ET skeptics think is going on (I am not one of them). Maybe they think every UFO witnessed is a government plane? I find that notion as ridiculous as they find ET intelligence. Apparently there can be no middle ground.

It is my opinion that extraterrestrial UFO movement is unrestricted. Why would extraterrestrials (with technology so vastly superior to anything we have) limit their movements?

Furthermore, the increasingly prevalent idea that UFO sightings are only valid if they are within some arbitrary distance from a military base is disinformation. Disinformation espoused by jaded skeptics and incredulous critics of the possibility of the existence of extraterrestrial UFOs. Disinformation designed to discredit a large portion of UFO reports from within the UFO community: specifically those claiming evidence of extraterrestrial intelligence.

Cannibalized from this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Unfortunately, most people simply "go along" with what they are fed if it comes from someone they trust. Everyone has the power to think for themselves, so few rarely do.

Thoughts?

[edit on 21-5-2008 by telepath]

join