It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Bomb or Not to Bomb?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
White House denies reports of Iran attack plan
May 20, 2008 11:00 | Updated May 20, 2008 22:25
White House denies Iran attack report
By JERUSALEM POST STAFF

www.jpost.com...

The White House has denied a report published in Israel claiming President George Bush intends to attack Iran before the end of his term in January.

A story in the Jerusalem Post quoted a "senior official" as saying that Bush plans to attack Iran in the coming months.

The story said the unidentified official claimed that a "senior member" of Bush's travelling entourage made the statement about attacking Iran in a closed meeting.

The article also claimed the unnamed official said Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney "were of the opinion that military action was called for."

"An article in today's Jerusalem Post about the president's position on Iran that quotes unnamed sources - quoting unnamed sources - is not worth the paper it is written on,"

OK, so Bush is at it again... is this going to happen or not before his forsaken term?? Hahaha! read this part: "An article in today's Jerusalem Post about the president's position on Iran that quotes unnamed sources - quoting unnamed sources - is not worth the paper it is written on" Oh really ?? Like paper has really ever meant anything to your corrupt government! I feel so outraged and furious. IF his going to seriously consider attacking Iran, if he has the nerve to start another war, I say get it over and done with and remove this regime and get out!

[edit on 20/5/08 by MASH_DADDY]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Um, unless they are using UFO's to do the bombing, I think you have this in the wrong forum ;-)

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

Damn it!! Mods can you please move this into Current Events?

join