It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men become impotent because of women's low-cut dresses and bare legs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Men become impotent because of women's low-cut dresses and bare legs

newsfromrussia.com

Russian physiologist Leonid Kitaev-Smyk has stated that most male diseases are caused by women who adhere to provocative clothes and behaviour. As a result, the Western civilization gradually turns into the society of sexually unsatisfied men and eventually unsuccessful and physically unhealthy men, the scientist considers.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
If you have an open mind, this kind of makes sense.

So I thought I should make a thread about it.

newsfromrussia.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
HAHAHA too funny.

I think this isnt a problem as long as Men are cutting thier cancer risk

Masturbation 'cuts cancer risk'

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ATruGod

Well, in my opinion the combination of the two will lead to even more unsatisfied men. Which in turn will lead to more unhealthy relationships.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I personally think this theory is so off base that the person who came up with it is trying to hide his own problems.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Is it just me or are there some men out there who just seem to find a way to blame their problems or shortcomings on women instead of taking responsibility for their own situation and finding a solution.

I have also seen women do the same thing, blame all their problems and shortcomings on men.

Come on people, let's take some responsibility for our own situations.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
WELL, hells bells, i have been looking at women all my life, THANK GOD, and i made sure they had short skirts, long (bare) legs, and hopefully had low cut tops and i can promise you i am no more impotent than i was when i was not looking at them hehehehe

I believe it only helps to NOT be impotent. And i realise that at least once a day!! AT LEAST!!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Ha ha. Whenever a psychological "theory" like this comes out I think it tends to illuminate much more about the person putting forward the theory rather than any psychological phenomena itself.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Toromos

I agree absolutely.

Perhaps he has patients which he has no answers for so he comes up with this sort of idea. I don't agree with it at all. Not even in the slightest.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Considering the fact that women are wearing far more skimpier clothing than a decade ago, and the population of the earth is reaching critical mass here,
I say that article is total BS.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

That's an even better angle LOL

Good one AD!! I don't see impotence in the BIGGER scheme of things being a problem on earth! That's no lie.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
So does that mean I can blame men going topless all the time whenever I am having problems with my libido? Wow I was a kid in the 80's but I bet it was hard for all you ladies who were in your prime in the 80's. All those glam rock men wearing those revealing tight leather pants and lingere. Have you guys recovered?

new topics

top topics

join