It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look around you. It’s happening!! (Beginning of UFO disclosure is now!)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by csulli456

Originally posted by csulli456
reply to post by alienstar

If you are unwilling to accept the concrete evidence then you will have none.

There are countless eyewitness reports but if you were not there then you may choose to not believe.

There have been so many sightings in Mexico even video of some sort of being trying to grab a kid playing in an alley caught on video and backed up by radioactive detecting equipment for proof of an unearthly event..

There are hundreds of well trained airline and military pilots who have witnessed objects to large to ever be considered of this planet no matter how advanced you believe any government may be...........

(.. and the rest)

you took the words right out of my mouth

[edit on 30/6/08 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

My thoughts as well, but the year I was thinking about was 2012.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Totally agree with the OP.

It seems to have started about the time the media focused on Rael and his cloning attempts.

You forgot to add mention that the very subject of UFO's was a topic in a Presidential debate a few months back.

It seems as though a timetable has been set. Bring on the freaks, let's see what they are working with.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by theyareoutthere
As was told to Alex Collier, a contactee of the Andromedans, by an Andromedan, the Love you withhold is the pain that you carry.

I've loved this quote since I first read Collier. It reminds me of the show SG-1 (another slow disclosure?) when Daniel Jackson is trying to "ascend" and he is told to "release your burden." The burden is the pain we carry, which is the love we withhold. You find similar ideas in Buddhism, Theosophy, and other spiritual paths. Our anger and fear will be our downfall. Yes, there are very likely malevolent entities out there and they are probably in league with the government (as all government is by its very nature evil, being part of the control machine) but if we can leave behind our outdated notions of control, anger, fear, etc. we just might contact those beings of light and love who don't need technology and UFOs to travel...those "spiritual" (for lack of a better word) entities that transcend time and space as we know it.

I do think some kind of "disclosure" it at hand, but I tend to suspect that whether the "aliens" are hostile or benevolent, it will be used to further the agenda of TPTB. Those extra-dimensional entities that want to help us are bound by the prime directive (non-interference) and only subtly contact us via telepathic/psychedelic/etc means. They don't need the burden of spacecraft. I would be wary of anything that "lands" - that shows they are not much more advanced than we are. If they were, they wouldn't need physical means to travel and communicate.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I am wondering if in the preparation for said disclosure, if anyone else has noticed the unusual frequency in the number of times the film "Independence Day" is being aired on fox movie channel as well as a few other networks, sometimes back to back 2-3x per day. I have observed this over the last year. It's as if someone is trying to ingrain on our psyches the idea of being attacked by Aliens. Yum

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
We are still alone in this universe cause they is no concrete proof that life exist out there.We can debate this all we want.

You got any concrete proof that we're alone in the universe?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
ive been researching this field for allmost 40 yrs.. and we have cycles like this every few years.. it was really nuts back in the 60s.. disclosure isnt coming anytime soon. Its a complete waste of time actually... just fun to dream about... when it happens.. we will all know about it.. no one gov.. or one group.. will be able to hide it forthemselves.. just humanly impossible..

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join