It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIP HOP and the NWO and Occult Connections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This is a thread about how I really think the Illuminati recruit people from all areas of entertainment that are people of influence.

My little brother went to a kanye West concert the other day and he told me something that made me think. He told me that "it was kool yo. It was like they have everyone in a trace Ryanna was their and everything they said everyone was doing" So now I just seen a thread last night about some people may not be easily brainwashed like others. What struck me was that when my little brother also told me that half way threw the show him and his friends Were Smoking some "STUFF" that rhymes with "Mary you wonna?"
and where really high and he and his friend felt like they were looking at a big cult as if their were outside looking in.

He was telling me that when kanye came out he was doing all this weird stuff with lights and talking to a UFO with some artificial intelligence with a big screen in the back ground that seemed to be projecting subliminals.

This is the Santanic NWO part he said Kanye was making his voice sound like The Devil and he kept on saying "im getting stronger STRONGER"(sounds weird right?) and he had flames in the background and he had only red lights on. crazy crazy stuff..

But what I'm thinking is that I think Kanye Jay-z and Nas may have sold their soul for success because they are People of influence especially to the whole minority community blacks and Hispanics. They give minority's a standard on what to do when they get $$$$$ just to spend spend spend to keep minorities under the poverty line for they cant be successful in life and have positions of power, so they could be happy with all these "material" things and they wont know what really is going on around them, like profit off of jailing them and profit from the consuming goods and mostly profiting off the "Drug wars"..

I'm just curious on what are you guys/gals perception of my thoughts are? especially folks from rural area, suburban area's, and minorities on ATS..

NOTICE: Jay-z did a song produced by Kayne West called Lucifer with sublimenals in it... I also think POP stars like Britney spears were being used by the NWO (keep girls dizzy and horny)lol...

any ways here 2 videos about the NWO connections THIS IS WHAT KANYE DID IN THE CONCERT, AND THIS IS THE OCCULT CONNECTIONS VIDEO WITH KANYE AND JAY-Z. (sorry for the long post and story i did this really fast)

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-5-2008 by king Pop!p]

Caps lock title edit

[edit on 20-5-2008 by dbates]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

Nice post, I saw that first Youtube vid a while back but wasn't sure if it was just a coincedence. I now think this is a very valid theory though, and you're right the video for stronger does seem pretty sinister.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
i feel you.....n funny thing is i noticed that when i was stoned myself. I think more people should start "tokin"...maybe it will open there eyes to what is reality in complete detail. For anyone who disagrees.......blow me.

ask for the reptilian thing...i think they all up on our professinal sports....not fair.....but then again its still a distraction for the nwo...but after all the corruption is over id like to see a leauge of pure talent n dedication

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Entertainment is suppose to mean away from thinking. And with these types of entertainment they literally get you thinking in the wrong direction and not just mindlessness. Yes, I agree, the singer had probably sold his soul.

Do read some of John Todd's remarks about musicians as he was part of the religious side of the Illuminati when in its upper ranks.

The words and images can remain with concert goers and can literally be rerun in their minds or subconscious unless they find out the truths of their being manipulated

Good Post.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Thanks for the post.

Great videos too.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Great post Starred & Flagged

Defiantly think your onto something haven't had a chance to check out the videos yet but i will be sure too.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Thanks a lot guys.. I thought some people may have not found this subject interesting. Thanks for taking your time to respond and leaving your thoughts .

I never read John Todd's remarks I'll check it out thanks David..

Check this a lot Rappers know whats going on This is a Quote by another rapper named Saigon that is real talented and he speaks about How these big Entertainment industry like to send out a certain message to youths in inner city's

I put out 2 songs on Atlantic Records, the first one was called ‘Pain in my Life’ feat Trey Songz. This song recieved GREAT reviews, massive press and was to set the tone as to who I am and the type of artist I am.. Atlantic Records felt I needed a party song, or a sexual song or something like the other artist they have up there. On one side of the token they’re telling me they need to market me to the youth yet they want me to use adult content.. This didn't make sense to me. They wanted me to tell 12 and 13 year old kids that its cool to be strippers and gangbangers. I felt if they were going to market me to the young kids in the urban communities, I should be giving them something thats gonna be more beneficial than detrimental to their lives, like the importance of eduacation, safe sex, will power and # like that. I live in these communities so I see the power and the effects this music has on our children.. This is the site i got it from but its originally on his Myspace blog www.realtalkny.rawkus.com...

Check this out too its a new Nas song called (Slave and the Master) he talks about this very subject its a brand new song. it mad my hairs stand up because I just made this thread and this new song comes up, he says "on the road to riches and dimond rings in the land of the blind eye, the man with the ONE EYE is the KING!" crazy I think im on to something guys. lol

www.realtalkny.rawkus.com...'n-word'-the-slave-and-the-master

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Personally I think rappers have always been fascinated with the idea of a NWO and other visions of dystopia. Matter of fact, a few years back a group called "The Poor Righteous Teachers" had a track solely devoted to rhetoric pertaining to executive orders believed to implement this very reality. They even drew parallels to real life events. I don't recall the year of the album but it was their last album as a group. Many rappers also refer to "Behold a Pale Horse" in several songs although this hasn't been as frequent the last couple of years. Despite the stereotypes that these entertainers are just idiotic thugs that preach violence, etc. many are rather intellectual and many have college degrees. I'm speaking from the inside looking out.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Go to youtube and search for Exministries.

You'll find snippets of a sermon that (can't think of his name right now) did about major hip-hop artists and the occult symbology and ties.

Personally, I think that there are rappers out there at each end of the spectrum.

If you want to get into murder and mayhem, then there are rappers for you.

If you are more of a spiritual and artistic minded person, there are rappers for you.

The illuminati are all about checks and balances. Whichever way you go, there is someone there to brainwash/convert you.

You choose your poison. lol

[edit on 22-5-2008 by Privy_Princess]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Good post and nice info on wat goes on in a show of his.. I could say I'm not an easily influenced/ or brainwashed person also and I seen stuff and video about the illumminati and I defently think its a pretty goood subject in conspiracy or not conversation.. Personaly speaking I don't think all these ppl in power are doing the stuf they do an sayin the stuff they say by coencidents like 2pac said "don't jus bob your head to the music and rythm listen to wat they'r saying and hold them acountable for it" and I for one smoke the plant of thc lol, sayin that I would of defenently been struck too witness that or hear of it too it really is some crazy ish.. but they'll never tell "its a secert society all we ask is trust" - Jay-z.... the things ppl do for money= (the root of all evil) are outta this world... literally they'r outta this world evil spirits in ALL hollywood. But wat can I say or wat can we do but stay positive and knowlegable, and aware don't deny the fact that monsters are real..

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
yall are on to somethin here...this is SOOO true what each of you are saying...the lyrics of today's hip-hop are sublimnal messages to our youth and they are meant to get us into a dumbed down, trance-like state. The lyrics require absolutely no real talen at all for the most part...evidence of a dunbed down (No Child Left Behind) educational system...Dig that

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I fear THE HIP HOP more than I fear THE NWO - now what does that tell you???

new topics

top topics

join