It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woe to France!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The creation cannot make more haste than the Creator, neither can the world hold at one time those who have been created in it.

You are near the last days, for the trumpet shall sound aloud, and when all hear it, they shall suddenly be terrified.

For the Prince of Lights is my name, Will you comprehend the ways of the Most High God? For I, prince of Tartaurus have seen the dead come to pass.

I have not sent a fire upon you for your blasphemies, but threw a tree into the water and made the stream sweet.

Sown places shall suddenly appear unsown, and full storehouses shall suddenly be found to be empty on the last day.

I have come to show you these things this night, 3 days to France, she has been chilled by the darkness of her own works.

Rise, and listen to the words that I have come to speak to you. See them come to pass and behold the glory of The Most High God.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceOfLights
The creation cannot make more haste than the Creator, neither can the world hold at one time those who have been created in it.

You are near the last days, for the trumpet shall sound aloud, and when all hear it, they shall suddenly be terrified.

For the Prince of Lights is my name, Will you comprehend the ways of the Most High God? For I, prince of Tartaurus have seen the dead come to pass.

I have not sent a fire upon you for your blasphemies, but threw a tree into the water and made the stream sweet.

Sown places shall suddenly appear unsown, and full storehouses shall suddenly be found to be empty on the last day.

I have come to show you these things this night, 3 days to France, she has been chilled by the darkness of her own works.

Rise, and listen to the words that I have come to speak to you. See them come to pass and behold the glory of The Most High God.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
A woebot are you?

The Prince of Tartarus should give you away, but I only see the Greek pit for damned souls. Or was it the prison for Titans?

Oh, I'll remember, but for now you're just a woebot.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceOfLights

I'll second that with knobs on..

new topics

top topics

join