It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim ex-Army 'spy' is Obama delegate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Yet another loyal American supporter of Obama.

James Yee, a Muslim chaplain, was arrested and detained in 2003 but later released and given an honorable discharge. Charges that he possessed classified information were later discounted, and an Army investigation later found the military did not follow proper procedures in the case.

Selling out America was Yee's business

Obama spy delegate

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

if we're going to point fingers we might as well also point one at McCain and his shady connections...I'm currently too lazy to go look for links right now but i'm guessing it shouldn't be hard to stumble upon anything juicy...
also
Funny how we can mention "Muslim spy" and that causes panic but the words "the Mossad has a hell of a lot of agents stealing our secrets" doesn't ring a bell.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Uh-huh.

You DO know that it says he didn't possess classified info, he was HONORABLY discharged, and the army didn't follow proper procedure, don't you? Considering it's practically the entire excerpt you've posted, you should have noticed that.

Buuuuuuut, I guess in YOUR world, if you're Muslim, you're guilty.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Point is that Obama loves Muslim radicals, along with his Marxist, liberation theology, racist pastor. By his associations we see the true Obama. Americans should be forewarned. Unfortunately too many are swayed by the phony speeches and plastic charisma of this tainted candidate. I'm still voting third party this election. The only change Obama will bring is an adherence to Sharia law.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
You rightwingers need to get coordinated better, you're all posting the same talking points in competing threads

This has already been posted, and unmasked as yet another bit of rightwing disinformation campaigning... the Army cleared this guy totally a while ago and admitted the investigation and the charges were essentially bogus.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This one was posted first : ) And so what if it was posted twice. It just means the search engines will index the content that much more

The charges weren't bogus, he got off on technicalities. I suppose anyone who gets off on technicalities is innocent in your view? It must be and that must also mean you think OJ was innocent as well. Shame, Shame.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by jetxnet]

[edit on 22-5-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

The charges weren't bogus, he got off on technicalities.

Another shameless, bold-faced lie.

From your own link:

Yee, a Muslim chaplain, was arrested and detained in 2003 but later released and given an honorable discharge. Charges that he possessed classified information were later discounted, and an Army investigation later found the military did not follow proper procedures in the case.

IE the Army first found the charges baseless and cleared him, then found the investigation was flawed.

top topics

join