It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why am I seeing this? Is Hillary really that desperate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I found this on CNN, which is an ad for donations to Hillary. But the most surprising thing is that it's on CNN. It's on the frontpage of the politics section.

How was she able to buy off CNN? Are the elites so desperate that they will try every possible way to gain power in the White House? isn't CNN supposed to be neutral in a way?

EDIT: Picture didn't come out right.

[edit on 5/20/2008 by die_another_day]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
She has no doubt like many other political types purchased adds on all major sites as she is so deperate for money. As long as any candidate can purchase adds its fine IMHO

Im amazed that people keep giving money. I mean how many sticks do you need to beat this dead horse with anyway?

[edit on 5/20/08 by FredT]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
There are alot of Clinton minions at CNN

And f she loses, she wont be able to run for president for another 8 years minimum. Hillary will look as shriveled as McCain by that time.

She also might be positioning for an Obama loss (good luck) and will run half as shriveled in 2012. The next 4 years don't look good for any president and McCain, if he wins will have a hell of a tough time. CNN + Clinton and a McCain presidency equals media bias fun.

And she really REALLY wants to be the first female president.

[edit on 21-5-2008 by wutone]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
You can find ads for the major candidates on many sites.

There's nothing sinister here. I'm pretty sure I've seen McCain ads on ATS.

top topics

join