It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-Human Humanoid Encounter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
One major thing I can't buy about this story. Your family would see something like this then just go to sleep in the same location "Call it a night"
No way

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I agree with the last post. It's like "oh an 8 foot demonic creature is in our hotel room, oh well, its gone now, bedtime!" It seems pretty obvious to me that any level headed person would call the police or do something a little more reactive than go to bed.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusBob
Will ask her. tomorrow. I'll scan and post it by the afternoon.

Hey Bob did you ask Mom to re-draw the picture? I would really like to see it. It would be helpful to the discussion.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Pretty scary. I always assume it's an etheric body, and you can somehow just see it..lol. Or aliens.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Assuming this is a true story (or the UFO/nausea connection), wouldn't it take training to not immediately associate what to our eye is something "scary looking" along with the onset of sickness with evil?

How do we get over that hump?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I agree with some previous posts.... how in the world would you be able to sleep in that same apartment, let alone go back on the balcony that same evening???... not that i dont believe you, my mother told me that on a flight to the gran canaries she saw a wird creature that was sat looking at her from the wing of the plane! then it simply jumped off..... my mother said she sat in complete shock for the rest of the flight..... she still wont sit anywhere near the wing on a flight and it was 10 years ago!....

Was it reported by any of the guests?...... has your mother had any weird experiences since then?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Managed to get her to draw it again, took an upclose pic of it using my cellphone, only way i could get it into a digital format, but the damn thing won't send it to my email for some reason so i'll need to by a usb data cable for the @^&*^% thing and upload it from there.

I'm looking at her sketch right now (which is a very vague line-drawing btw, my mum aint no van gogh.) and I tell you what I told her when i saw it, it looks similar to the mask in the scream movies (aka Edvard Munch's the scream) but my mum and stepdad both argued the point that even though the face was similar in shape, it wasn't a mask it was a face with bulging eyes - which i can see here on the drawing and the mouth was straight not gaped open also shown on the sketch, another detail to add, they both remember the skintone as a reddish brown.

The more I talk/write about it the more crazy it sounds, I'm writing of an account secondhand, and i'm feeling utterly belwildered by it. When I talk to my parents and my brother, I believe they're telling me the truth, but it's just too bloody weird!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Do you know how it was approaching everyone? As in, was it just drifting over, did it have any other movement? Also, did it look physical? I don't mean as in it was a hallucination, but did it look like a real physical body, or was it more of a "ghost-like" body?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I never understand why people don't challenge 'beings'. An even fight isn't worth havin(j/k-kinda). If a dude is comin at my Mom or wife consider yourself served! Fight or flight unless in the case of fam--then it is ON! Lamps, pens, shoes, kicking and scratchin for her life--shutting a door; how polite! Injuries heal--kill me and there is evidence. No joking about homicide...we all know what a crime scene looks like. Cocaine is a hell of a drug(Rick James), but it's got nothin' on adrenaline. Death has happened for less.

Hotel security, Police, all the surrounding rooms in the case of an emergency. Not to mention the Island Gov and news--nut or not. I'm gonna tell you and everyone else about it,'and I expect everyone of you in the room to tell the truth too', damnit.

Really tho--2008 -scan it, invite her here, get a witness' account....pretty please please with sugar on top?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by hamstrung2
I never understand why people don't challenge 'beings'.

funny you should say that... my father had an incident when he was 19, he was in bed and woke up to a 'being' at the end of his bed, it too had a cape thing on, but my dad decribes it as having reddish eyes.... anyway, my dad says he leapt out of his bed and charged at this thing and punched it in the face, as maybe you would with any intruder! apparently they fought very violently and both ended up tumbling down the stairs, my dad says he remembers no more, only waking up with major bruises, scratches and a serious headache!....he didnt tell anyone but 7 years later read an article describing other people with the similar experiences, these beings are apparently called elementals.... but i also read in one of timothy goods book about these beings....

I personally would run screaming and shouting and the whole street would hear me!......

where's the OP gone, its been a while.....

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Them are shadow folk, or creatures.
I asked my cryptid/paranormal umm studier friend and he said it was that, so I looked into it and it matches that hat description and everything. He even saw one.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I personally wouldn't consider this type of reaction a red flag. I can honestly say that everyone in my family(excluding myself and my brother) has experienced something paranormal/supernatural/unexplainable and have stayed in the same location that the event took place.

Brief story:

I remember when my cousin told me about something that happened to her about 6 years ago. She was laying in her bed at night when she suddenly felt a weight displacement next to her as if someone sat down. Suddenly she felt this weight jump on top of her and she could not move. She heard what she could only describe as growling and felt it get closer to her face. Now I should mention that I come from a Pentecostal background so she reverted to what she was taught growing up and that is prayer. She says that it took a while of prayer but the "growling weight" eventually jumped off. I should also note that she was researching Wicca at this time and even tried a few spells and rituals.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Yes you must have your shields up or blast them but do not fear them. I think that is usually what they would want.

Edited to add: Hey OP where's our picture?

[edit on 28-5-2008 by cindymars]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join