It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can no one prove a Masonic conspiracy?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'd like to see Fire_In_The_Minds_Of_Men in a debate against a Masonic champion, selected by Masons. He can't fight 10 of you, even though he's trying. You'll wear him down like a snapped horse, eventually, you sneaky Bastards.

What say you all? Battle? I don't have any popcorn and I spent all my money on a "Henry" and 24 cans of piss-water, but I did find an unopened tin of almost expired tuna in a box under my bed. I think it was a pathetic attempt at a survival cache. I could pretend it's just horrible popcorn and probably get away with it.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

It use to be a poplar thing to do. My high school class did one in 1976. You put in things like letters, newspapers, potographs,coins form that time, So people in the future can see how things have changed or stayed the same for that matter.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lost in the midwest

Things like food and water and essentials for survival? Or like Levi's jeans and Simpsons DVD's?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
My question to you is if you were in a room of 2000 people at a republican convention (it could happen) and you found 10 conspiracy theorists, would you hang with them or go out on your own?

Good question - on the surface.

The problem is that "conspiracy theorists" haven't taken a common oath to defend, uphold and come to the aid of other "conspiracy theorists." "Conspiracy theorists" haven't got private, tucked away buildings in every major city of the world in which they are free to congregate, "fraternize," collaborate and/or coordinate.

Besides, "conspiracy theorists" don't have a well-defined system of signs in which to identify each other in large crowds. Chance alone, then, would dictate that no more than a couple of "conspiracy theorists" could even possibly end up in the same vicinity to each other while partaking in such a gathering.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury
I'd like to see Fire_In_The_Minds_Of_Men in a debate against a Masonic champion, selected by Masons. He can't fight 10 of you, even though he's trying. You'll wear him down like a snapped horse, eventually, you sneaky Bastards.

What say you all? Battle? I don't have any popcorn and I spent all my money on a "Henry" and 24 cans of piss-water, but I did find an unopened tin of almost expired tuna in a box under my bed. I think it was a pathetic attempt at a survival cache. I could pretend it's just horrible popcorn and probably get away with it.

LOL.

Actually, I am a reigning Masonic Champion of the Debate forum! Well, I don't know about Champion, but I did win ATS's first ever official Debate between an Anti Mason and a Freemason.

I know Masonic Light has been looking for a Anti' to tear apart in the Debate Forum.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

I'm game. What are we debating?

I added this sentance to give the illusion that this is not a one-liner post and to avoid a warning. Thank you for reading.
I edited the message further which made this, well, paragraph, obsolete; I just thought I'd leave it for posterity.

P.S. I laughed out loud when I read that post, literally. We do have a sense of humor... well... most of us. All of us on ATS certainly.

I have met Masons whose sense of humor expired when Bob Newhart went off the air, however... Interesting conversation, just not so much with the jokes.

[edit on 5/21/08 by The Axeman]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

LOL.

Actually, I am a reigning Masonic Champion of the Debate forum! Well, I don't know about Champion, but I did win ATS's first ever official Debate between an Anti Mason and a Freemason.

I know Masonic Light has been looking for a Anti' to tear apart in the Debate Forum.

Good day, Rockpuck. Yes, I've seen you about these boards. I think I saw a part of your debate, but not its conclusion. Congratulations on your victory, Sir. I've seen Masonic Light here, too. He once told me about The Ancient And Honourable Order Of The Golden Yellow Dog, I think it was called. Very funny indeed, or at least it sounds it.

If Fire_In_The_Minds_Of_Men is willing to accept, then I'd like to see him debate either one of you (or The Axeman).

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury

I'm spending way too much time here already. But eventually, ya, I may agree to something like that. The question would need to be picked by me though (I will not try and argue an asinine question such as "Is Masonry taking over the world?"), and I would need more details on who and how it would judged.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men
I'm spending way too much time here already. But eventually, ya, I may agree to something like that. The question would need to be picked by me though (I will not try and argue an asinine question such as "Is Masonry taking over the world?"), and I would need more details on who and how it would judged.

I apologise. I didn't want to draw you into something you don't have time for. I just thought it would give you all something better to do than snipe at each other from waterlogged ditches.

I don't have anything against you picking the topic, but the Masons might. You'll have to work that out amongst yourselves.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by stomperino/cutbothways
What would you consider proof?

Please enlighten me.

Sorry I missed your post stomp, please do not sic the bats on me. Proof for me would be something that might be peer reviewed or hold up to critical analysis. Not too much to ask, is it?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by lost in the midwest

Things like food and water and essentials for survival? Or like Levi's jeans and Simpsons DVD's?

Levi's jeans if Levi doesn't mind. Yah things that will last 100 years or so.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men

Originally posted by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men
The question would need to be picked by me though (I will not try and argue an asinine question such as "Is Masonry taking over the world?"), and I would need more details on who and how it would judged.

I also am somewhat limited on time, but I have been trying (rather hoping) that something like this would come along. It's not a new idea; the "Anti-Mason"* v. Mason formal debate, but it seemed to always fizzle due to lack of interest or, well, an argument.

I've made several challenges here myself, both formal and informal (I've not been about for a while), and to date it appears that either none has deemed me a worthy adversary, or whatever they had was already in the thread and had been, er, addressed, and they go away. Typically. There have been exceptional posters arguing the other side from me but unfortunately I have never had the opportunity to formally debate any of them.

Not to say that I haven't had my share of great debates here, there's a ton out there but no formal moderated judged (i.e. formal) debate. Just to clarify.

Like I said, I'm game. We can make the response times wide to allow for schedules, whatever. Just let me know when and what topic you like, rules, etc. and we can go from there.

-Axe

P.S. All takers welcome, time/circumstances allowing.

* I don't like that term, hence the quotes.

** Edit to add.

[edit on 5/21/08 by The Axeman]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hello all!

I first have a question for anyone in the the thread who has received 33* degree status:

When you receive the honorary degree, do they ask you your religion? If 'yes', why do you suppose this is? Did they say that you will go on, or no?

I mean not to accuse anyone, I'm simply asking because I AM truly interested in Masonry in the future.

My second question: What are current Freemasons' opinion of the following quotes from Albert Pike, in Morals & Dogma?

"To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees – The Masonic religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian doctrine."

"If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay (The God of the Christians) whose deeds prove his cruelty, perfidy, and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion for science, would Adonay and his priests, calumniate him?"

" Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also God. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two Gods : darkness being necessary to light to serve as its foil as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive."

I'm sure you've answered this question many times, I apologize in advance.

Sincerely,
Metatron's cube

[edit on 21-5-2008 by metatronscube]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by metatronscube

Answered in your own thread, so as to keep this one on-topic (too late!)

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by metatronscube

Oh, the irony...

Considering my post on the first page concerning copy and paste posts and the lack of any investigative efforts regarding Freemasonry conspiracy... A member has deigned to misrepresent the Leo Taxil Hoax as actual quotes from Morals & Dogma. It would almost seem scripted, except for the re-posting the post as a thread as well...

Well, you know what they say about irony... It's ironic...

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
What better way to dennoune the theory than by creating doubt. The clues to the puzzle mare all around us in plane sight. Is it a quincenence that the most powerful leaders of the world are either members or have some sort of affiliation?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Yeah, sorry! I thought this thread had died, so I had started the other one. My apologies!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

I would love to see a debate with Fire_in _the_minds _of_men against one of the regular Freemasons here.

He's the toughest anti-Mason I've ever argued against on this site. Keeps me on my toes...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
He seems very eloquent and lucid.

I'd love to see a debate too.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
You cant prove a masonic conspiracy because there is none. I have been a mason for over thirty levels at a high level (R+C), and the brotherhood is founded on truth and light. Our rituals may seem bizare to outsiders but they serve a purpose, enlightenment to the greatness of G-D in his infinity.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join