It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can no one prove a Masonic conspiracy?

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FW4ats
So where in our ritual is Baphomet referenced?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
So where in our ritual is Baphomet referenced?

The part with the sacrifices.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Maybe some conspiracies aren't real conspiracies.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ticonderoga

Yeah, the Masonic ones among various others.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
wait, wasnt the Illuminati Freemasons with a conspiracy to take over the world in 1776? thats proof enough.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: knightsofhonor

Uh, no. The Bavarian Illuminati were anti-Vatican and anti-monarchy which was/is a good thing.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
How is that proof? Last I checked, an accusation was not proof in of itself. And regardless, those were not the goals of either organization.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Beauty... Strength... and Wisdom...
It's what everyone should/would/could hope to be.

Why then would one settle to be faith, hope, and charity?!?
They are horrendous virtues of the heart... bad!

Conspiracy is getting antimasons to delve deep into these mysteries as if they are easily accepted amongst the brethren of sacrifice(s).

Plus my room now smells like fried chicken... I must go and throw up and close my Windows and febreeze my room.

TTYL...

edit on 16-10-2014 by Pinocchio because: Pinocchio wishes for a star....

edit on 16-10-2014 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2014 by Pinocchio because: any pentacles for a woodchip...???

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Uh, no. The Bavarian Illuminati were anti-Vatican and anti-monarchy which was/is a good thing.

Splitting hairs, but not strictly anti-monarchist, they were just opposed to absolute monarchy. Constitutional monarchy they seemed favourable towards, on the surface at least, primarily, I suppose, because it aided in the recruitment of wealthy and powerful patrons but secondarily because it renders the monarch the servant of the people acting as a buffer against the lesser, but often more powerful, nobility and church landlords that exerted the greater tyranny.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

How is that proof? Last I checked, an accusation was not proof in of itself. And regardless, those were not the goals of either organization.

Damn those evil elitist bastards wanting women to have equal rights, education for women, stopping religious influence over public life, abuse of power, and limiting prejudice. Have you seen any writings done by actual Bavarian Illuminati members who talk/support a one world government, taking over the world, or the other things most modern day conspiracy activist accuse them of?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog

Damn those evil elitist bastards wanting women to have equal rights, education for women, stopping religious influence over public life, abuse of power, and limiting prejudice. Have you seen any writings done by actual Bavarian Illuminati members who talk/support a one world government, taking over the world, or the other things most modern day conspiracy activist accuse them of?

ATS member ConspiracyNut23 has written and illustrated a number of comic on this subject, he lists a number of documents that were written by or about, at that time, members of the Bavarian Illuminati. The links are sadly defunct now, the material having been deleted (read into that what you will).

www.illuminatirex.com...

I would recommend his comics even so though, I know he is a meticulous reader and researcher. They're excellent, entertaining and factually accurate. Also, former member Fire_in_the_Minds_of_Men, otherwise known as Terry Melanson, has written a book called the Perfectibilis utilising primary sources as much as possible (I am advised that that is not as accessible as CNut23's comics though). Actually, my son came home from school the other day, he's 11, asking me for all I had on the illuminati (it had come up in the playground). I gave him CNut23's first comic which more than adequately dispelled the clap-trap he'd picked up.

www.illuminatirex.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

Good point and I think it was a necessary middle ground as the only true republic at that time was the United States and it had no track record to judge its merits.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

Wow, I had forgotten about Cnut23, he is without a doubt one of my all time favorite posters. It is a shame he has not been around in some time.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
A: Anonymous answered the basic premise of this thread in the second post.

B: Love the back-patting and agreements about what Illuminists are/were. No, of course they aren't hideous social misanthropes, who, in their all-encompassing egos, decided that they knew better than everyone else in the World. So much so, that they needed to infiltrate governments, and business, to sway them to their designs. Why everyone else in the world is simply an incompetent moron, who if left to his own devices, would implode for lack of being. Right. Idolatry at it's finest. They worship themselves, you worship them.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chronogoblin
A: Anonymous answered the basic premise of this thread in the second post.

Then it should be easy for you and him to list the names of these people he makes mention of.

B: Love the back-patting and agreements about what Illuminists are/were. No, of course they aren't hideous social misanthropes, who, in their all-encompassing egos, decided that they knew better than everyone else in the World. So much so, that they needed to infiltrate governments, and business, to sway them to their designs. Why everyone else in the world is simply an incompetent moron, who if left to his own devices, would implode for lack of being. Right. Idolatry at it's finest. They worship themselves, you worship them.

The Bavarian Illuminati has been fairly well documented (see the post above by KilgoreTrout) and their mission and members is not really open to radical reinterpretation.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ok, so no answers (because you have none), alright then, confirms most everything that I said. It's not about the truth, it's about what you have been told by your superiors is true. Gotcha.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Chronogoblin
What are you going on about?

a reply to: Chronogoblin
What question did you ask?

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chronogoblin
Ok, so no answers (because you have none), alright then, confirms most everything that I said. It's not about the truth, it's about what you have been told by your superiors is true. Gotcha.

To get answers you need to ask questions, you know, those sentences with question marks at the end. Something that neither of your drive by posts had.

I did see however that you conveniently failed to address the request for names.

edit on 28-10-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Why does masonry deal in it grades with the ancient tabernacle of biblical testimony....????

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

What?

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join