It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can no one prove a Masonic conspiracy?

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SymbolicLogic

Why not.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SymbolicLogic
Would you like me to make you a graph of trends as well?

If you feel it would help, I am just having a hard time following what you are trying to communicate.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Okay. I'll start taking bids today for the study.
edit on 9-11-2012 by SymbolicLogic because: spllng

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Okay. I'll start taking bids today for the study.

Are you going to explain, in a different manner, what you were trying to convey earlier?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Oh yes masons are the most honest people on the face of the planet. They're a shining example of what all men should aspire to. Without masons we'd basically be still living in the stone age like evil savage cannibals. We'd have lost all hope in humanity and the greater good of the universe.
ha ha j/k

Why do you need someone to come up with all this proof? It's like trying to prove the Shadow G--v. It's a secrets society. The secrets are hard to come by. There's not that much proof. The proof offered masons don't seem to take seriously, but for non masons it's generally convincing enough. Like I don't think we can definitively say what but I think there's enough evidence floating around to give us a general idea. Kinda like Skull n Bones.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
Why do you need someone to come up with all this proof?

So they can back up what they are claiming.

The proof offered masons don't seem to take seriously, but for non masons it's generally convincing enough.

Because the proof offered is usally fabricated or out of context. Sort of like your three videos.

Kennedy was calling for more secrecy and was also a member of a 'secret society' himself.

Bill is an idiot who claimed to be a Mormon-Christian-Vampire-Satanist-Wiccan and is in the business of selling the 'truth' to sorry saps who eat that garbage up.

The third video has been already debunked on this site as a poor editing job between the Masonic portion and the latter part with the pentagram.

This is why no one has yet proved anything, because they keep coming back, time after time, with the same recycled crap and think everyone is too stupid to actually investigate their source.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Nobody is saying Freemasonry is some savior of the world, but Freemasonry has done a lot of good. That is undeniable.

You realize that JFK in that same speech (if you bothered to read it), said we should have more secrecy, right? You probably should read the speech in its entirety so you know what you're talking about.

Bill Schnoebelen is a liar. If you believe him then I have some ocean front property in Arizona.

The third video shows nothing wrong going on in the Lodge. When it changes scene there is no proof that it is the same men or Masons at all in that scene. Your desperation reeks.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
My original reply meaning, if a person were to look at things, most of the people (and their connections,) positing ideas/theories/slander would be found mentally incompetent with agendas... usually religiously based.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

My original reply meaning, if a person were to look at things, most of the people (and their connections,) positing ideas/theories/slander would be found mentally incompetent with agendas... usually religiously based.

Is this refering to conspiracy theorists?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
You ask for too much obvious clarification; this is in regards to the public. Please learn how to read, might I suggest this Wikipedia page as a good place to start?

en.wikipedia.org...(process)

*so are you going to pay me to do a study or what?*
edit on 11-11-2012 by SymbolicLogic because: Clarification

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

You ask for too much obvious clarification; this is in regards to the public. Please learn how to read, might I suggest this Wikipedia page as a good place to start?

I can read fine. The issue is that your sentence structure is not very easy to follow and it makes your implications hard to follow.

So now that you feel the public is for the most part mentally incompetent how does this tie into the Original Post that there is no Masonic Conspiracy?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
"I can read fine. The issue is that your sentence structure is not very easy to follow and it makes your implications hard to follow.

So now that you feel the public is for the most part mentally incompetent how does this tie into the Original Post that there is no Masonic Conspiracy?"

1.) If you can read fine, why is my sentence structure/etc hard to follow?

2.) I never said that there is no "Masonic Conspiracy", and per the inferences of no. 1 methinks that your idea that I think the public to be, generally, mentally incompetent... mistaken. I merely stated that analysis would be warranted to check that; there is a difference. If anything the general "Masonic Conspiracy" could be, possibly, said to be automatically created and self affirmed. Okay, nvm, I admit that that ties into to the whole mentally incompetent thing, though that makes for a bad study.

At any rate, I doubt anyone who claims to be a freemason, or even a mason, in these times. Especially on the internet. Members of this society are on... a different page... let us wonder at who is reading the book; who is writing it?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I guess I could stick to a standard method of communication which doesn't use columns and stacks... and sticks to a tone...meh. whatever. Anything else is either too complicated or boring ;D
edit on 11-11-2012 by SymbolicLogic because: clarification

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

If anything the general "Masonic Conspiracy" could be, possibly, said to be automatically created and self affirmed.

Automatically created and self afirmed how? Be specific.

At any rate, I doubt anyone who claims to be a freemason, or even a mason, in these times. Especially on the internet.

What do you doubt, their membership?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Go bug someone in S---NT or N---PS for answers, they know everything. Sometimes a plethora of translations is intentional.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The stuff that's out in the open is enough to make you wonder -- perhaps a whitewashed tomb is best left closed?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Go bug someone in S---NT or N---PS for answers, they know everything.

Who?

Sometimes a plethora of translations is intentional.

And apparently miscommunication as well.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by KhufuKeplerTriangle
The stuff that's out in the open is enough to make you wonder...

Such as? Be specific.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Stating who would put lives in danger. Besides, it isn't like there is a staff directory.
*********************_____/____*****************-----------------------
Any other painfully obvious and pointless questions that waste time?
************_____/
And I communicate just fine, tyvm.

edit on 11-11-2012 by SymbolicLogic because: playing to the paranoia of schizophrenics. Go take your pills.

edit on 11-11-2012 by SymbolicLogic because: standing by.

edit on 11-11-2012 by SymbolicLogic because: OCD

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Stating who would put lives in danger. Besides, it isn't like there is a staff directory.

Right. Like none of us here have not heard that excuse before.

Any other painfully obvious and pointless questions that waste time?

Yes. You have obviously no intention of communicating anything of substance here so why bother posting to begin with?

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join