It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can no one prove a Masonic conspiracy?

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
What about the part in the FC degree where you are told to OBEY all laws and regulations? If there is no conspiracy then why do you need to OBEY anyone? Wouldn't a 'gentlemens' club not need you to OBEY anything? This is all for fun, right?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
What about the conspiracy to offer salvation? The white apron is 'essentially necessary' to addmition inot heaven...why?? Why even speak of things like this if you are not trying to convert others.

You've misinterpreted the text, duder.

It is purity* that is necessary for admission into heaven, not the apron.

*as in many monotheistic religions: God cannot abide sin.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
In the FC degree you are told you must obey the laws and regulations of masonry. Why do you need to OBEY anything. If there is no conspiracy then why the need to OBEY. Obeying implies following orders, orders to obey can and will be abused. Whats to stop the higher ups from telling you to OBEY something that goes against others?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
What about the part in the FC degree where it says that 'our laws and regulations you are faithfully to support'? Why do you need to obey laws other then those that are from the government? WHy do you need to follow anything from a society that supposedly has 'no influence'?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
There may no be a worldwide masonic conspiracy,but they certainly run the whole town I live in.They control the baptist church and all seats at town hall.
If you cross one of them,bad things happen to you.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metallica Bob
There may no be a worldwide masonic conspiracy,but they certainly run the whole town I live in.They control the baptist church and all seats at town hall.
If you cross one of them,bad things happen to you.

Examples of this would be?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I dont think anyone can ever know if there is a conspiracy becasue you all took an oath to 'alwasy conceal and never reveal any of the secrets of freemasonry'. How can somone prove a conspiracy when you have sworn to hide it?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
There is the public order of freemasonry that is not malevolent. The true dark masonic order, from what I heard of, is chiefly within the P2 Propaganda Due Italian lodge that has had "big fish" members among its ranks (politicians, journalists etc.).

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ruffian

Yeah, P2 was a irregular, clandestine, rogue Lodge that no real Masonic body recognized. They didn't adhere to the rules, regulations, traditions, and charges of true Freemasonry.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I can.Look on your dollar bill and draw a star of david on top of the all-seeing eye pyramid.Look where the edges point to.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienScientist
I can.Look on your dollar bill and draw a star of david on top of the all-seeing eye pyramid.Look where the edges point to.

So a parlor trick is proof that there is a Masonic Conspiracy? Brilliant.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
In short, if someone could prove there was a conspiracy, it wouldn't be a conspiracy anymore, it would be a fact.

You just have to keep the evidence in mind, and never fully believe anything.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

we can't prove it because they are "just that good".

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by KoinMagus
we can't prove it because they are "just that good".

If you are being serious then maybe you can provide some examples.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
What about where it says in your ritual "to your superiors in rank or office you are to offer obedience and submission'? What if your told do do something, you need to be obedent and submissive. To me, this sounds, like you need to follow orders no matter what.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by capozelli

You are told the same thing by your parents.
If you join the military, same thing.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I have yet to see one individual prove that there is a ‘Masonic’ conspiracy of any type taking place.

Firstly, I think that the word conspiracy gets thrown around WAY too much.
If a high-ranking official takes a bribe, for example.. whether it be a policymaker, a military officer, a judge, etc., this is not so much a conspiracy as it is an act of greed. When acts of greed (and other misconduct) are coordinated repeatedly among individuals, then it starts to lean towards conspiracy.

Now, obviously the average, everyday run of the mill "Porch Mason" has no real effect on global society, but if you put one in a position of real power/authority, then at that point greed and power tripping CAN become an issue, because we all know what money, power and notoriety can do to people.

Of course, not all "high-ranking" members of the various power structures are Masons, and not all Masons are corrupt individuals, but I'm willing to bet that the world's most powerful people are nearly ALL corrupt, and that a fair share of them belong to some kind of fraternal order or other.

Now someone's going to say..."Can you back this up with facts?" but I needn't do that because human nature speaks for itself. I know people are out of their freaking minds and that's so apparent!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

In ANY group of people, some portion will be corrupt or will have joined for the "wrong reasons". Nobody here denies that.

What we find contentious is the idea that such corruption is both systemic in Freemasonry and that there is some way the presence of a corrupt Mason in the fraternity would have control or sway over the majority of non-corrupt members in any way.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

What we find contentious is the idea that such corruption is both systemic in Freemasonry and that there is some way the presence of a corrupt Mason in the fraternity would have control or sway over the majority of non-corrupt members in any way

Then the question must be pondered, what percentage of corruption does an organization have to reach before it begins to do more harm than good?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy
If a high-ranking official takes a bribe, for example.. whether it be a policymaker, a military officer, a judge, etc., this is not so much a conspiracy as it is an act of greed. When acts of greed (and other misconduct) are coordinated repeatedly among individuals, then it starts to lean towards conspiracy.

The intent of my Original Post was aimed more at the accusations of systemic or endemic corruption within the Fraternity. Most of us would concede that an individual could be invloved in actions that you classified as 'greedy'. I have not seen anything brought forth in this thread that would involve a larger and more concereted effort by members to practise wide-spread corruption or misconduct.

Now, obviously the average, everyday run of the mill "Porch Mason" has no real effect on global society, but if you put one in a position of real power/authority, then at that point greed and power tripping CAN become an issue, because we all know what money, power and notoriety can do to people.

There have be many Masons in positions of 'power' throughout the Institution's history and while there have been individuals who have not acted in the best manner I do not think their actions were propelling some form of over-arching Masonic agenda. I think that they were just people who acted either antisocially, irresponsibly, with poor judgement, etc.

Of course, not all "high-ranking" members of the various power structures are Masons, and not all Masons are corrupt individuals, but I'm willing to bet that the world's most powerful people are nearly ALL corrupt, and that a fair share of them belong to some kind of fraternal order or other.

What other fraternal order do you accord them membership with?

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join