It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can no one prove a Masonic conspiracy?

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by LowLevelMason

You mention the Boy Scouts, they have no power or influence, they are children, bad example. The masons have members in positions of authority who are able to exert their will over others. I think that anyone who is in a position to accomplish this should have to make their affiliations open for others to see. We need to be able to have a clear accounting of those who may be able to manipulate our lives.

No actually its the perfect example. The Boy Scouts are a voluntary organization, and it has far more power than freemasonry ever could have. Their budget is larger, and they have a centralized, hierarchical organization. But you can also use the rotary, elks, moose, kiwanas, and any other organization like them. None of them release a membership list.

Who gets to decide what is a position of authority? Freemasons in reality have very little members in ANY position of authority, and have not for years.

I wish people like you could sit through a lodge meeting - the reactions would be priceless. "Thats it!? Thats all?!" Its not nearly as exciting and sexy as you think.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ifitstrue

i have solid proof i refer u to my post ..connection molech bad god and freemasons..

No, you do not.

There is no connection between any "god" and freemasonry. The Grand Architect of the Universe is the god of whatever the member's religion is.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ifitstrue

i have solid proof i refer u to my post ..connection molech bad god and freemasons..

In your post you linked to a blog. A blog is not proof, a blog is an opinion. I would welcome any evidence you may want to present however.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Thats Correct the Mason opens many Sacred Texts: The Tanach, Koran, Bible, Proverbs of Confusious upon their altar

I like the Grand Orient of France Lodge, They put a Blank book on the Altar, so each may Believe what he Believes, so in no way to push one religion upon someone else!!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I think you are purposely understating the influence and power some masons may wield. I find it difficult to believe that you would insist that there are no masons who can manipulate or influence society. It stands to reason, there are millions of you so there will be those in power. Of those in power there will be wrongdoing. The law of averages applies to masons just like others.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I think you are purposely understating the influence and power some masons may wield. I find it difficult to believe that you would insist that there are no masons who can manipulate or influence society. It stands to reason, there are millions of you so there will be those in power. Of those in power there will be wrongdoing. The law of averages applies to masons just like others.

But most people equate the individual with fraternity. That's like saying all dogs bite because one particular dog bit you. The fact of the matter is that Freemasonry leverages axioms of good taught by all the world's religions to remind its adherents to do good for society while the day is yet young. But you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. Statistically, there's bound to be individuals who are Masons who act in un-Masonic ways. There's priests who've acted against the teachings of their church. Does that mean that the church is to blame?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I would not expect a response from LowLevelMason as it appears he has been banned.

I would expound further on your comment by Fitzgibbon has already made a very lucid point.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Emphasis added, because that's the whole point. People point to "Freemasonry" as the Big Bad All-powerful Entity of Evil, whereas at its worse there may in fact be a few people who are powerful and evil and also happen to be Masons. Due to the nature of Freemasonry and its lack of centralized hierarchal structure, it would be impossible for such an individual to corrupt Masonry as a whole to suit their purposes. So even with a few bad apples, you can't extend that accusation to all members, which is an assertion made by many here.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

So is it your feeling that there are members that may be perpetrating these injustices? I think the law of averages can only prove that this must be occuring and that coverups happen as well.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

You mention the Boy Scouts, they have no power or influence, they are children, bad example. The masons have members in positions of authority who are able to exert their will over others. I think that anyone who is in a position to accomplish this should have to make their affiliations open for others to see. We need to be able to have a clear accounting of those who may be able to manipulate our lives.

I think the Girl Scouts have more power then us both..... :-(

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ForkandSpoon

Women in general usually have more power over us.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ForkandSpoon

This is the silly kind of posting that attempts to distract us from the truth and divert conversation away from the real topic. You can not compare a childrens orginization to one where adults can influence society on a major level.

A boy helping an old lady across the street or a girl selling cookies is not the same as networking and developing an infrastructure to control or manipulate events.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Boyscouts are perfectly capable of, and do network. Especially the parents who drop of their sons. For that matter, every now and again you here stories about some fellow who was in scouts with someone's kid, who found a job with them. Kids parent offered him a job 'cause he used to be lil' Jimmy's pal in scouts. Story is repeated for the ex-military, old friends, old co-workers, old school mates, ct. Hate to tell you this, but if you're that guy no one likes, then you are less likely to get a job.

They go there to learn and meet friends. Your example of "helping little old ladies cross the street" is a bit of disinfo on your own part.

Scouts are about as involved in charity as Masonry, and work on a similar premise of making strong individuals. I was in Scouts a few years ago, rare was it that any thing we did didn't have some kind of tie to charity of some kind or another.
We had our own weird looking outfits, our own meetings (that you generally had to be a scout to attend. And no Chicks/Dudes!)

It is secular and religious, we'd generally offer up a prayer at the beginning, making no real statements about God at any point. We'd give a oath to our country.

Heck, even had some ritualistic stuff if you look at it.

[edit on 24-1-2009 by RuneSpider]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

While scouts and there parents may be able to network it is not on par or in the same scope as that of masons. The ability to have persons in positions of power is not the same or even remotely close to what happens in scouting.

I know of no politicians, judges, corporate leaders or enforcement officers who are scouts. They might have been, but it is no longer relevant since the strucuture is no longer applicable. If they are masons they are ACTIVELY attending lodge and other functions which presents the opportunity to interface with others of their background.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
What about the white apron? Is this a conspiracy to make people beleive in masonic salvation? Acording to the ritual you need one for entrance into heaven.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
What about the white apron? Doesnt this signify a conspiracy to get people to beleive in masonic salvation? You need one for addmitance into heaven according to the ritual. People dont need more organized religion...they need less.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
What about the conspiracy to offer salvation? The white apron is 'essentially necessary' to addmition inot heaven...why?? Why even speak of things like this if you are not trying to convert others.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I know of no politicians, judges, corporate leaders or enforcement officers who are scouts. They might have been, but it is no longer relevant since the strucuture is no longer applicable.

This is pretty naive on your part then. How many members of Skull and Bones still attend college? Networks can run deep - Scouting is certainly innocent, but who is to say a group of former Scouts aren't plotting to rule the world right this moment?

Do you know how many Presidents of the US were Scouts, or how many members of the House were? This is as legitimate a line of questioning as the whole "freemason" thing is.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Is this, like...

The Dumbest Question In The World?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiote
Is this, like...

The Dumbest Question In The World?

If you are refering to my Original Post, then why even respond if that is your sentiment?

If you feel you can add to the topic, or actually prove a Masonic conspiracy, please feel free to post in the thread.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join