It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do u think is the most deadliest viruse??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
You are of course correct. I was merely pointing out that the H5N1 strain of influenza that ATS even has a thread dedicated to !!!!!! is unlikely to become that big a deal while the route of transmission is from bird faeces to humans via inhalation.

That is why I said the flu (influenza viruses in general) are the "deadliest" ones we face in everyday life.

In parts of Africa those with ebola near by would no doubt disagree.

Nice thread idea though don't you think !!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
The most prolific? Or the most horrendous? Certainly ebola and new variants take the cake. Bleeding out of every orifice in your body with an 80% death rate not good. HiV has currently, been the most prolific killer.
Bubonic plague, and smallpox also most prolific in the medieval ages.
Look toward H5 bird flu human variant pandemic in the near future. Wish I could be more positive. But it's coming, and it's on it's way. Tamiflu may help somewhat, kamchi will be your better hope.

[edit on 5/25/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

HIV is not a proflific killer when compared to other deseases, and as I have said previously. Bubonic plague is NOT a virus.

In the UK 17932 people have EVER died of HIV and in the winter flu season of 2006/7 23900 people died in ONE YEAR of the flu. The mathematics is quite simple.

Life is too short

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
life is the deadliest disease/ STD
it has a 100% death rate

top topics

<< 1   >>

join