It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama "not familiar' with Hanford nuke site . . . despite voting on it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Obama "not familiar' with Hanford nuke site . . . despite voting on it

michellemalkin.com

The Hanford nuclear waste clean-up has gone on for decades. It’s been a cause celebre for environmentalists and the PNW congressional delegation. When I worked at the Seattle Times, I took a tour of the now-closed Fast Flux Test Facility at Hanford, which some cancer researchers said could have been used to produce life-saving medical isotopes. Every year brings new funding battles. Hanford is to the region as Yucca Mountain is to Nevada, and Obama was plenty opinionated about the latter issue.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I live less than a mile away from this site and this honestly scares the crap out of me.

michellemalkin.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Very good information! The blog is correct. If McCain had done what Obama did - 'uuuuuuuuh ... oooooooo .... uhhhhhhh' and followed it with clueless babble, then everyone would have said that McCain had lost his bearings.
However, when obama does it, his mindless minions just applaud.

Unfreak'n believable.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Maybe I missed something, but where exactly does it say that he voted on it?
If thats not the case then I actually prefer his answer to Mcains.
At least it seemed honest....

[edit on 20-5-2008 by MrVertigo]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Another Obama attacking thread, you guys really have yourselves a good site there, mt problem is ,it seems to deal with one issue, and that is ripping Obama to bits, i dont go much for character assassination,

I guess its only fair seeing how Hilary has lost already, according to sky news anyhow, and the BBC, and ITV, i dont understand when your beaten your beaten, why dont they now practice what they preach and join sides? and fight together?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
Another Obama attacking thread,

Obama EXPOSING thread.

And if you have a problem with it ... go tell it to Obama. He's the one with the gaffs.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
This has nothing to do with "attacking" Obama. This is a very REAL problem and it's creepy how close to home this one has hit.

new topics

top topics

join