It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure is a waist of time, but CLOSURE isn't

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Those that want disclosure are asking the (very source) that started its programming to begin with to let up and give it a chance to breathe.

Do you really think they are really going to let all those skeletons out of the closet?

I don't and here's why not only will they have to come clean with creating a new genetic species, they would have to tell you about some of the (sexual programs) out there to create a new being. The sexual audience is aimed for creating and reproduction purposes.

They will have to tell about all those diasapearences of children being used for reproduction purposes.

Your world around is a tool that can be used by any species, as long as its free will is violated or not, welcome to the chaotic world of free will and reign.

Not all species have to abide to free will, hence the word free will and those that have penetrated our universe are pulling the covers right over your eyes if you allow it.

There is no such thing as free, free is something that has no bounderies how free are you?

By your (Global Consensus) alone, how free are you to be you alone, in a crowd of many that will chop your hands off as oppose to feeding you.

Think about this world that is around you when technology has been pushed to its limits and the foundation of that science colapses how free are you when (that society) colapses and you are left socially unaware?

I believe mankind is imprisoned by his own mechanisms, yes indeed, he is a slave to it. He was born into it.

A multiple controlled society by mechanisms outside of his own freedom, how free are you when the world ceases to support YOUR HABITS.

Encarta Dictionary: English (North America)

hab.it (noun)

1.regularly repeated behavior pattern
an action or pattern of behavior that is repeated so often that it becomes typical of somebody, although he or she may be unaware of it

2. attitude
somebodys attitude or general disposition

3.addiction
an addiction to a drug

4.clothing of religious order
a long loose gown, usually black, brown, gray, or white, traditionally worn by nuns, friars, and monks

5.growth pattern
Botany Zoology
the charcteristic appearance, behavior, or growth pattern of a plant or animal

6.shape of crystal
the characteristic growth pattern of shape of a crystal

(literary)
Kick the habit

To become free of an addiction, or stop doing something that has been a long-standing practice
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My input:

When you are trapped in any programming of routine you become prey for a potential predator

Your enemy adapts to your enviroment when subjected to your routine.

"You are all tools that can be useD as such at any moment at any point in your life"

Wake-up how free are you if you can't see outside your homes.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Too add on to why disclosure is bad, I'll link you to a thread I started not many moons ago:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

A waste of time, disclosure is not, but rather it's an opening of flood gates that will crush society as we know it today. Perhaps that's a good thing, but the probability of chaos is too great for any person(s) of intelligence to risk.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Ok. We're all tools. I get it. So what do you wanna do about it?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Disclosure is supporting somebodies routine of habit and thought how controlled is that mechanism, ask yourself?

No this is not about -disclosure- it's about CLOSURE.

dis.clo.sure (noun)
1.making of secret information public.

the revelation of information that was previously kept secret

2.secret information made public
a piece of information that is revealed after being secret

How relative is it now? IN THE MOMENT?

3.process of sharing information between sides
LAW in lawsuit , the legal requirement that each side must provide copies of all documents to the other side before the trial, or the process of fulfilling this requirement

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by VisionQuest

Mix up your nature of being so that all becomes unclear, if I wanted to make a hit on anybodies purpose all I would have to do is follow their ROUTINE.

But why get rid of them when you can milk them for all there worth.

Keep them guessing about your nature and your state of being.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
By the way there are OLDER PEOPLE here from a times past one that is for the people and one that is against it, you figure it out, which side am I a part of?

"DIVIDE AND CONQUER"

Or

"Rule and subject everybody to my limitation"

Don't let others do the thinking for you.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I believe to my estimation that there are many experiencers out there are just waiting for the -Global Consensus- to ensure there sanity. What do you guys think?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Those that want disclosure are asking the (very source) that started its programming to begin with to let up and give it a chance to breathe.

Do you really think they are really going to let all those skeletons out of the closet?

If it's one thing we've learned, is that nothing can go on forever.... There are three parties involved (the public, the government, the aliens). Eventually, one of them will necessitate the need for disclosure (or simply fumble and blow it all out into the open). It's just a matter of time. Thing is, it could be tomorrow, or it could be decades from now...nobody knows.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

That is the DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL, that will be the day we can all move on to our Galactic and intergalactic journeys. I am more then ever waiting for the fresh breath of air.

join