It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati, Roswell, 33 and 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Jesus brought about Christianity and it spread like wildfire. The people seen what he did and had hope. To counter act this the Satanic forces/Masons created The Roman Catholic Church. The Roman Catholic Church was created to bring the believers to a central location to distribute the information. THis gave the RC the power because now they have the attention of the people. Most couldn't read or were educated so the RC to advantage of this. They changed the Bible and took out the real important meanings. They have also added Humanist means to the Bible. The RC came up with SINS and HELL as a scare tactic to listen to them. The RC started population control by saying sex before marrage is a sin. The people didn't want to go to hell or sin so they now were being brain washed to listen. The RC then created the Free Masons to spread Catholocism and to follow Christianity to and infiltrate the system. In 300 - 400 BC the RC then created the Religion of Islam and The Knights Templar. This was created to cause a Holy Way and the RC made a story up to the Lords of the Land the certain artifacts will give them power. The Lords and Kings wanted power and riches so they went with it. This caused the Crusades. This was also to git rid of the Jews and Christians that still believe in the stories of the old times and Jesus because they were not conforming to them. and the RC all then Created the illumanati in the 1200 A.D. to keep control and to over look the what information was out and there and to supress any information from leaving the higher levels. They were also the ones to start the direct of the NWO. The problem here now after that GOD gave us the discovered that the world was not falt and there was a whole continent for us to go and make a Free Society from the Lords, Kings and the RC supressive powers.. He gave us an escape. The problem is as soon as we asked the Free Mason from England stayed. They signed the decloration of independance. Now we are here now.

This is just a brief sum it all up history. You can go back to your history books and read the information they give you. Look out side the box there when you read it. The winner writes the book and the RC, MAsons, Illimati, Satan were still the winners. We have not really been free for so long. 2012 is the date for the Aliens to take full control over the world. It is not going to be like lazer guns and Aliens running around and we have to fight them for survival. We have God on ourside. God's name us Yahweh and his son is Jesus or you can call him Yeshua. God puts a mantle of protection over his follows. THe ones that have Faith. This is how he protects you from the alliments of the Satanic influenced spiritual realm on this planet. If you go with the Humanistic idea you mantle of protection may be removed and kind of out there fending for yourselves. You have free will. You can choose to Accept God as the creator and know that he loves you and let him live through you. YOu do this by helping others, spreading information, being nice, taking the extra step, educatethe youngings, being a family and having love and compassion. Protectiong the Innocent and Living a joyful life. Or you can choose the Satanic religion Humanism and dwell on problems that do not exist, be mean and angry to everyone do things out of spite. Be a Dick. talk down on others. Be racist. Be Bitter. Dont help. Lie, cheat, steal. Your in your Hell already then.

There is no grey zone. If that thought comes where you have to personally attack some one with harm or words because you are angry toake a second relize that is not you. Be collect and cool. Forget about it. Understand what happened and do not let that affect you.

I'll leave this for digestion now. Any questions or any clarification need on the nutshell sum up please ask.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Thanks for joining the discussion Mr. Mota, so do allow me to differ with because of the reality of the real world.

To start with everything has a resonant frequency, and that frequency has a number connected to it whether whole or decimal.

But when you conmsider that lengths, and time were created by the Lord exactly, then the plot thickens or starts to make even more sense. But again, it takes a little study to get you going rather than a total rejection of Design.

Try starting off with
www.geocities.com... and follow up with the hyperlinks mentioned.

For Mr Mota, you stated this....

Originally posted by Mr Mota
Well, you have to look at reality. And not what others might believe.

33hz is not a sacred frequency, or a sacred number. It comes after 32. It's just math, and really holds no magical or time telling properties. I can't connect all these ties to numbers that are used every day in multiple situations.

This has been done to death on so many situations, and it never turns out to be right. If you are planning to take over the world would you even give people a chance to figure it out, let alone with math? I personally wouldn't. But call me crazy.

O.K. so retract your thought that material objects don't have a resonant frequency, or even a whole numbered resonant frequency as does a pyramidal quartz.

Reread the article on 'Absolute 33, and follow the hyperlinks ..... because inside a pyramid the resonant frequency is 33 hertz. Sure they gave it a name called Christ Consciousness, which might be a bit scary, but it is for a reason. The Lord used phi as our basic DESIGN for a reason.

Study PHI, or the Golden Section as most architects have to learn it because it is more than just the principle of beauty but also of POWER.

www.geocities.com...

The see that this connects us up exactly with the Earth, Pyramidal shape and our BODIES. Not by chance but by design. That's the reality of all of our bodies. It is NOT hocus pocus, but actual measurements. Do the math, before rejecting the MATH. Study DESIGN before rejecting design.

www.geocities.com...

www.geocities.com...

When you do this Mr. Mota, and understand the mathematical principles of PHI and DESIGN, then you won't make literary degrogatory remarks, accusing me of taking over the world.

Thanks.

I can not take over the world. The Illuminati will, and then the Lord of Lords will take it back as HIS three and a half years later.

So stick to first mathematics, Mr. Mota, then you won't get into premature literary labeling. And let's talk about it further. Thanks Hoping to hear from you more.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by uknow_me72

Uknow, that was quite the summation...and to most of it agree. But as individuals I probably don;t agree with all of it. Then again, as you say it would have to come out in detail rather than in a summation.

Grey areas, sure there are grey areas, where an action can seem loving but in truth the motivation was not. Many things can only be decided by the Lord as He sees our hearts and yet we should be learning how to decide via His Spirit because it is so important to be loving when necessary, hard when needed, run when we have to and stay and fight when instructed by the Lord to do so. It is all by HIS PRINCIPLES, and then His VOICE.

I am no follower of the RC, but don't blame them for everything as the Protestants can be just as bad and have been. But then again, I am not much into labels like R.C's, Protestants, Humanists etc... when it comes down to individuals as then we have to have individual discernment.

Anyway, good thoughts there Uknow, and now ONWARD in this subject and when your thoughts summuraized here enter IN.

ATB

[edit on 22-5-2008 by Davidjayjordan]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Brethren of the jury on NUMBERS.

Mr Motas, isn;t as far off base as you might first think. Because numbers are not to be feared nor respected or honoured, they are just numbers.

Sure some have meanings connected to them because of their properties in hertz, frequencies, geometry etc..... but alone a number is just a number.

One coming after another like Mr. Mota suggested.

In other words, always be aware not to become superstitutous and unscientific and unspiritual. 666 is not an evil number it just comes after 665. It might be evil if people using it wanted to throw fear in peoples hearts about their activities, appearance etc. But the number 666, is just a number. And in Biblical terms, in revelation the Lord is just saying the gematria number or addition of his spelled out NAME adds up to six hundred and sixty six. Its just a way of mathematically seeing another evidence of the A.C.

www.geocities.com...

Mind you it, 666 is a multiple of 111, and 444 and 888, all numbers of the Lord for very specific mathematical reasons.

www.geocities.com...

So don't be afraid of numbers, look to them for patterns and analysis, but don't be afraid of them nor the correspondances they show. I mean SET THEORY isn;t a theory at ALL, but basic LOGIC.

And remember GEOMETRY, especially in structured elements like crystals gives them a geometry, and that geometry of distances gives them ratio's and proportions, and proportions as you might know gives us music.

Learn the proportions especially PHI, and a world will open up to you.

Got to fly

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Words fail me. Pseudo-Spiritual-science. CONJECTURE and just plain non-sense.

If i am pulled up before god when i die and he asks me why i didn't believed any of this bollocks i will tell him straight,

"You made me inperfect, now *SNIP* off and let me in to heaven"

Oh and for all you Bible quoting people out there, read up on it. Gnostic Bibles the conference of Constantine missing books, mis-translations. The Bible is Man Made and therefore as imperfect as man.

The constant use of the Bible to justify theories is like building a House with no plans, drawings or design and nothing more than Lego Model to go on.
COMPLETE NONSENSE, COMPLETE NONSENSE, COMPLETE NONSENSE,

P.S repeated 33 times so its now divine and 100% Endorsed by GOD. FACT

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25/5/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LT mikey
Words fail me. Pseudo-Spiritual-science. CONJECTURE and just plain non-sense.

If i am pulled up before god when i die and he asks me why i didn't believed any of this bollocks i will tell him straight,

"You made me inperfect, now f**k off and let me in to heaven"

Oh and for all you Bible quoting people out there, read up on it. Gnostic Bibles the conference of Constantine missing books, mis-translations. The Bible is Man Made and therefore as imperfect as man.

The constant use of the Bible to justify theories is like building a House with no plans, drawings or design and nothing more than Lego Model to go on.

Yes, repeating your words 33 times still gives them no credability. Exact frequencies, exact duistances, exact chords, only causes changes and effects when in agreement with the real world which was caused by a harmonic Creator to be exact. That is the way He created his laws. They didn;t evolve but show exact correspondances and harmony together. That's not literary license, but scientific truth.

Geometry leads to exact proportions, and from atomic structure, to elements the Lord designed the geometry. Only labelers who try to deny with one sentence the Lord's truths have diffculty seeing this. Anyone that takes the time to study, math, biology, geometry, Fibornanci, PHI, etc... see DESIGN.

Those that are into luck and chance and denials are easily satiated with one sentence denials. That way they don;t have to do the hard work of putting things together mentally.

Like children they repeat the same phrase 33 times or more. Pity, for it is precept upon precept.... not repetition that gives us progress.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I again state that Roswell was not an accident, but a designed crash site, because of the location and the timing....

The Illuminati are prophetic, they have a timeline and know their time starts in FULL in 2012.

What part of this simple summation can you not understand. They know math, science, geometry better than us, as it is and was a science of the ancients. IN mathematical knowledge there is POWER.

They weren;t just word twisters, but had real power through real mathematics and design knowledge so that they literally cvould move mountains etc...

Learn the Math, connect up to the Creator, to fight them with knowledge not denials.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join