It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howard Stern Show talks 9/11 truth (sort of)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Craig,
I really dont understand why you have posted this.
They laughed at you bro!
They asked What is your credibility and you said
well the fact that I have done it.
This meaning going and conducting interviews.
It was classic because they mocked you by saying

well I could get Gary the retard to go and do it

And then you came unglued. You came unglued like at least twice.
Really though people can make up their own mind but man you dont look good at all!

You really should take down that interview!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The top section of the building fell to the ground in the amount of time it would have taken to fall through empty air, even though the rest of the building was standing in the way!

That's evidence.

[edit on 21-5-2008 by ianr5741]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
This took guts to do. Leaving yourself open to inevitable hostile criticism is never easy and I admire all those who go above and beyond. I could also hear you almost come "unglued" during certain parts, but you showed much more patience and restraint than I would ever be able to; especially considering that nobody really was able to refute what you specifically said. I'm glad you have faith in your convictions and have done the footwork necessary to gain credibility. Sorry I don't have much substance to add but I admire people like you and wish to lend some sort of moral support.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kwyjibo
Sorry I don't have much substance to add but I admire people like you and wish to lend some sort of moral support.

Thanks that means a lot.

I've had a very large response from this and most all has been positive aside from a few antagonists.

There are some other things I wish that I brought up but I don't think it really matters.

The bottom line is that a TON of new people have been hipped to the important evidence we present.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

Good stuff. You were the one man taking a stand against a studio of complete bozo's and puppets. None of them would openly say anything in the truth movements favor as they are too scared to loose their overpaid "jobs" (yeah right). They all sound like whiney no hopers to me.

Great stuff, am going to watch your doco soon when I get a chance. People like you are the hope of your USA, and people like you will always be remembered for your brave actions, and time.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

sometimes it's easier to believe a lie . . . at least you tried Craig. Perhaps be a little less emphatic next time.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT
reply to post by Wizard_In_The_Woods

The Pentagon attack is much different.

We only assert claims that we have evidence for.

Which is exactly why you and Aldo have avoided giving the statements of many hundreds of witnesses to the wreckage. Now that we have Aldo's confession from yesterday.... you have to start your so-called "investigation" all over again - or give it up like you should.

See: airamerica.com...

and Craig's impossible hairpin turn:

forums.randi.org...

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hello Again Craig Ranke!

I finally got to listen to your call-in on the Howard Stern show. You did a really good job presenting your case -- considering the circumstances. Howard Stern and his sidekicks are bullies, arrogant, uneducated simpleton ass-wipes who aren't fit to shovel sh-t from one place to another. Perhaps this is why they are in such highly visible (radio) positions. Because it's not the softees who 'rise to the top' in our world. If these guys would actually have to 'work' for a living -- instead of mooching off fools who like their show -- they would starve.

However, having an intellectual discussion with such riff-raff (Stern and Co.) is an exercise in futility, save for the (national) exposure you got for your thoughts and theories.

I cannot help but comment on the responses you gave over the radio. Your research on the Penta-Con is solid. But it really isn't absolutely necessary (to interview witnesses) to prove that there was no plane crash there. All one needs to do is look at a still picture. The same thing goes for Shanksville, AND, yes, even the WTC's! After all four 'attacks' there were neither hide nor hair of traces of those (huge) aircraft. So, regardless of what was 'reported', filmed, and said, THERE WERE NO PLANES. Sometimes it doesn't matter what people think they 'see'. It's the physical realities on the ground which determine what is and what isn't. I didn't hear Paula Gloria. But you may be way wrong for calling her 'a nutcase'.

Also, I do think it's important to understand the 'big picture', the real reasons for 9-11. It should be obvious (by now), but your answers to Howard Stern were a little fuzzy. We're in Iraq to steal oil because we feel we need it and Israel wouldn't allow us to buy it (from Saddam). The 'global war on terror' is clearly an Israeli-influenced concoction to bring our army into the Middle East and to shore up unlimited support for Israel. Which is why we will stay in Iraq as long as there's crude to be pumped -- it's as simple as that.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

[edit on 5/21/2008 by Wizard_In_The_Woods]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Craig Ranke, I just wanna say thanks for calling in to voice your thoughts/research. I watch HowardTV and I just saw that episode last night.

In all of my HowardTV and ATS viewing I never would've thought the two would come together like this... pretty cool! You did a really good job shedding light on these issues.

I think what Ralph said about
'even if it's true (we were decieved), than it is what it is and we can't do anything about it' -(paraphrased)
is a perfect answer to the question I often ask myself of
'Why aren't more people up in arms about what TRULY happened that day?'.

mike

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jedimind

What?

My call was on Howard TV?

I called into the wrap up show.

I have Howard TV but I didn't know they show the wrap up show on there.

Are you sure or are you simply referring to the Paula Gloria interview?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Isn't it funny how Craig likes to say that he has taken his evidence to all kinds of media outlets and authorities yet when asked he refuses to answer who he has taken it to BUT has no problem bragging about being on Howard Stern.

You would think a true researcher, one who is after the truth would do it the other way around and would be bragging about what authorities and major news outlets he has approached.

I mean after all when you can prove mass murder and your evidence is SOLID enough to take to the courts THE FIRST PLACE you should go is Howard Stern, what a joke.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBobert

Joke being the key word. The Stern show made Craig look like a loon.

The message was broadcast....I just don't think it was the message Craig was hoping for.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Well, I have to disagree. I think Craig Ranke did a GREAT job presenting himself -- even though I have different views on NPT.

Sure, Stern and his buddies sound confident -- but that's because they're too chicken-fat-for-brains stupid to think in a differentiated way. Their snotty remark about needing to be a structural engineer to question WTC-7's implosion is typical of their mindset. All of us can analyze 9-11, there are no special skill sets needed.

Stern and his entourage just want to have fun -- and get laid perhaps. There is nothing fundamentally wrong with that. But then they shouldn't be arrogantly discussing subjects they haven't a clue about.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wizard_In_The_Woods

Sure, Stern and his buddies sound confident -- but that's because they're too chicken-fat-for-brains stupid to think in a differentiated way. Their snotty remark about needing to be a structural engineer to question WTC-7's implosion is typical of their mindset. All of us can analyze 9-11, there are no special skill sets needed.

Stern and his entourage just want to have fun -- and get laid perhaps. There is nothing fundamentally wrong with that. But then they shouldn't be arrogantly discussing subjects they haven't a clue about.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

What a contradiction. It's ok for truthers to spew out garbage THEY know nothing about.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Huge Howard fan here, and I was kinda annoyed by how they brush off all these conspiracy theories and kicked off conspiracy corner with Brent Hatley
. (sorry this is probably all inside Stern show lingo). But did you catch Ventura today? Seemed like he was convincing Howard a little bit!

[edit on 5/21/2008 by racerzeke]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Got to love the whole 'it's too far out there to even possibly consider' or 'omg it would make me too uncomfy so i'll just not believe it' style of thinking that many sheeple have around the world.

Congrats on having the balls to go onto the show all guns blazing, hopefully it's woken a few more people up or at least got them to THINK about it.

Good stuff.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
He was laughed at, mocked, and rediculed.
Those guns of his were firing blanks.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by racerzeke

They definitely need to give Hatley and the rest of the guys in Tampa a little more room to do some interesting shows like conspiracy corner. They have tried the "Dick Show" with Andy Dick, Miserable Men, and the Intern Show; you think they would give some of the people with radio experience a shot. Back on topic, Ventura today was pretty interesting. They kind of glossed over the fact that he was initially resistant to an alternate theory of the 9/11 events, but after looking into it some more he too believes there are plenty of unanswered questions.

As far as the brush off, it seems like the closer people are to events the harder time they have seeing the big picture. Gov. Ventura pretty clearly stated he didn’t understand how a building not hit by a plane could fall “perfectly in its’ own footprint” after the collapse of the two towers. It is too bad he followed it up with the old “can of beans on the propane camp stove analogy.” I think he lost them and most of the listeners with that analogy. His book sounds like it might be worth a read.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hey Craig, you did great buddy. the thing is, that when one finally gets on the air. Sometimes the tendency is to pack as much info into the timeslot, because you don't know when they'll cut you off. So of course it makes you sound rushed. It seem to me, being from Denmark, even you stand on a corner in N.Y, and tried to explain, you'll still get suckerpunched. I lived in Los Angeles for 12 years, but man these days in the US, you can't even speak out anymore, without being labeled an unpatriotic asshole. The only way you and others can turn the Titanic, is being true to yourself, your family, your work and show your kids, that dad dosen't back away, from the things that are important in USA & the world today.
So like I said Craig, you're okay dude... keep it up

[edit on 04-23-2008 by Topspike]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

I agree.....good post my friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join