It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Kennedy Has A Brain Tumor...Doctors say

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by endrun

I do not wish ill on this man but I cannot and will not forgive him and his love for third world people to the detrement of our society. Because of him, we now have 30 plus million illegal aliens in this country and growing. All he has ever done is help socially engineer this country for the worst.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I once dated this girl with a brain tumor that turned out to be psycho. I didnt know she had it right away. so i looked up the karmic reasons for brain tumors.

It said something like....stubborn, not listening to other people or new ideas and some other pig headed things. It turned out to be right on the money for her. I do believe theie can also be outer reasons for disease to like poisonous foods we eat.

Ted might fit the bill though.
Warriors know that all victories are fleeting.
The suffering is no fun, but the release into the next world i envy. Letting go of the burden.
But this guy isnt going nowhere. No freedom for him yet....ahhhh i love how nobody can cheat the universe. lol

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by deadbang

My gosh., i never said he was a saint- He's a man and not without sin.
Hes not being portrayed here as the biggest moral hero there ever was.
Its just a story that had to be reported, due to his affliction, and i do say that he has done a lot for the people of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and his people are always there to help anyone with any problem.
Maybe he's being glorified too much on the news, but he's a dying man now and people are not going to do what they do here- they all talk about a very strong presence in the Senate, one of if not the oldest member of Senate, therefore an icon, and he will be missed by Republicans as well as Democrats. (I say miss because i doubt he will return to the senate).

I know Teddy's history with the drowning, all too well. I think also there was something more to that, but I am not going to kick a gravely ill man.
Maybe we can forgive him, and instead of thinking ill about him we can send him some good thoughts for recovery.
The only judge he needs to answer to is ^ upstairs. And leave it up to the man to take care of that one.
FF thank you for sending positive energy to him, and the rest of you.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
odd that he gets ill right when he is fighting the Bush/neocon agenda..

The guy is old. Older than McCain. Old people get sick and die.
There's no conspiracy here. Just an old fella getting cancer.

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Why weren't y'all praying for them as they were in Senate Chambers

Who says we don't? I certainly pray every day .... I won't go into what and who I pray for, but he's been on the list before, for many reasons.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by disgustedbyhumanity

He is following in his brothers footsteps.He is going to expire just as they did,and become worm food.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I tell you this, GOOD RIDDANCE and take your low life neocon demented friends along for the ride. Die a slow death just like you did to mary jo's family and the rest of the nation with your idiotic laws and that rape thing that went on your highanous port compound. Die a man and confess your ways. Leave this world with dignity by not getting hospital care so a poor soul who deserves it can have it.

Hey, do I sound bitter. Oh well, guess I hate neocons to much to care about there pain.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Well this could be the wound that is cured like a miracle as depicted in the bible. This guy is evil enough to be the Antichrist... I could care less about this guy. In fact I care more for those I haven't heard about that have fallen ill.

I hope there is a hot place in hell reserved for this POS.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanity
I just wish he would have followed in the footsteps of his brothers.

What, and been shot in the head?

Teddy is finding out the hard way that karma sucks.

I wonder if the docs came up to him and told him he had a "Toom-mah".

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I am trying very hard to feel bad for Ted, but it is not working very well. There has to be some machine in the back of a bar in Boston pumping out Kennedys like robots. everytime one croaks three more pop up....Like a nightmare for the right wing.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Peepers

NEOCON???? What..........Ted is too the left of Lenin. He is a NEOLIB....Hard to be a neocon when you are D-MA

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
He's not a man I agree with, but he's stood through in what he believes in. He has integrity that I respect. I wish all the best to him.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I'm not a fan, and I'm not going to start now, that would be just a tad hypocritical on my part. But I wouldn't wish this sort of illness on my worst enemy, much less someone I don't know save in pictures on the TV.

I've watched family and freinds die of cancer of many sorts...none of them are pleasant...most are infact painful, just as painful are the various treatments.

As far as the drowning is concerned? Who knows what he sees in the mirror every morning, or who he sees late at night? He's had to live with that for a large majority of his life, some herein need to get their own lives, and leave certain judgements to God.

As I said, I'm no fan, never have been...fact is I don't much care for the man. Hate him? No, I don't know him personally. Like all of us, he has his foibles, has made errors in judgement. Haven't we all? I actually wish him well in his battle ahead, the reaper comes for all of us eventually, make it as hard for the monster as we can...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by xtradimensions

Not sure which type of glioma it is, or what stage it's at, but I did read that the reason it's inoperable because of its location in the brain...in order to get to it surgically, too much healthy brain tissue would be damaged. Chemo & focused radiation treatments may be able to slow the growth of the tumor or even shrink it.

***To anyone diagnosed with cancer: if you have the means to do so, get thee to M. D. Anderson Cancer Centers in Houston, TX...several of my friends and family members who were diagnosed with cancer and given a "you have no chance" prognosis by local physicians were cured or had a few years added to their life thanks to the excellent care they received.***

My oldest brother had a massive anaplastic astrocytoma (Stage III glioma) at the age of 21...chemo & 45 sessions of radical whole-brain radiation shrank the tumor down to nothing....

Now, at the age of 53, the cancer has returned (possibly as a result of the radiation which saved his life years ago)...he is currently at Stage IV (Glioblastoma Multiforme)...he received chemo (Temodar) which slowed the growth slightly (brain tumors are difficult to treat with drugs because not many can cross the "blood/brain barrier"). Against his doctor's recommendations (cuz his brain has had all the radiation it can take, and because his neurological status is so poor), he has also received 6 weeks of radiation treatments, which slowed the growth just a tiny bit...just a matter of time now...he is surrounded by love.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join