If I read your OP correctly, the "nutshell commentary" as I've phrased it in other areas of the ATS forum could be summed up as follows:
"The First Realm - Sub-Realm 1 - Government"
The firm belief in "Divine Right to Rule" is the motivation for total control over the population. The main problem is that the government operates
too much under the influence of Business...Which is totally dominated by Banks...A bit more on those below.
"The Second Realm - Sub-Realm 2 - Banks"
Various threads all over ATS discussing the illegality of the Federal Reserve: By setting up & enforcing a debt-based economy as opposed to an economy
based on something of intrinsic value, the Banks have bought out the whole of the population as slaves. Also, there's the description I've used for
the Merchant Class
in a thread I started way back in 2002. (No disrespect or copyright
infringement intended on Alvin Tofflers).
"Third Realm - Sub-Realm 3 - Food & Energy"
Admittedly, I haven't spoken out a lot on this subject: However, I've read and/or participated in threads mentioning such topics as Peak Oil,
aspartame, floridation of water, the lobbying from the Big Pharm Corps, etc. But one thing I've never mentioned at ATS before is the fact that the US
government had "decided" that certain types of monopolies
are only "for our benefit," such as electric power supplies, water processing &
contractors that build public works (such as the road systems).
"The Fourth Real - Sub-Realm 4 - Education"
I'd need all of the fingers & toes of all registered ATS Members to count the number of complaints about the education system...But my personal
overall, single-biggest complaint is that the schools place so little effort on teaching the Constitution, its basic history & its meaning & intent.
How many people today think that the USA is supposed
to be a democracy when it was always supposed to be a Constitutional Republic? How many
people realize that the President's Oath of Inauguration also applies to all
Offices of all three branches on State & Federal levels? That
very same Oath requires the government to support the Republic form of government instead of a democracy?
"The Fifth Realm - Sub-Realm 5 - Business"
I would have classified this as a sub-realm of Banks: Even though Banks are only one business out of many kinds, Banks have near-absolute of all
other Businesses due to the fact that they handle the money of all other businesses & the government as well. I've already covered most of what I
needed to say about the Merchant Class (linked above), but I can't agree with you about Bill Gates...Check out the website Microsuck.com (There's a
problem between the URL address & the auto-censors here at ATS...The address is www...
.#microsoft.com...But where you see the "#" here, you must
spell out the 4-letter "F-word" to reach the address: They changed the name of the website, but not the domain name
"The Sixth Realm - Sub-Realm 6 - Media"
No arguments here...Plenty of info about the suppression of "Free Press" is all over ATS. In a Constitutional Republic, there's no restrictions on
Free Press...But in a Democracy (which is essentially "Mob Rule"), all it takes is someone with a good grasp of PR manipulation to rule a nation
where 51% of the voters can vote away the Rights of the other 49% (until no one has any Rights left).
"The Seventh Realm - Sub-Realm 7 - Entertainment"
Actually, I would classify this as a sub-realm of Media. I've forgotten how many times that the "entertainment industry" has admitted that they
merely cater to "the lowest common denominator." To stay in Business (there's that dirty little "B" word again), they have to keep their ratings
up so they can keep the best sponsors for their commercials.
"The Tools of Satan"
When you mentioned "Daddy Bush" I had to chuckle...It's because I'm a vet during Daddy Bush's reign and, ironically enough, that's also the time
I started to wake up & smell the BS.
When you were talking about the NWO (in general terms), I felt that I should point out that that so-called "New World Order" is merely a
re-enforcement of the "government above people" system that has been our lot ever since the beginnings of human civilization...In a nutshell, it's
really the "Old World Order." In my view, the true
New World Order was the Constitutional Republic of America, as it had (for the first
time in history) put People over a strictly limited government.