It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri Town Fears 'Cluster' After a Dozen of Brain Tumor Cases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Missouri Town Fears 'Cluster' After a Dozen of Brain Tumor Cases

www.foxnews.com

Fears of a "cluster" are circulating in the town of Cameron, Mo. as more than a dozen residents have been diagnosed with brain tumors in the past seven months, KMBC.com is reporting.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I don't know what are the odds of this happening in a natural way. I wonder if this is going to be another case of just sweep it under the rug and nothing would come out in the investigation.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 20-5-2008 by Bunch]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It doesn't appear at this stage that it is being swept under the rug.

Last night's local news ran the story of a prominant school teacher from Cameron who died after complications of the surgery to remove the tumor.

They have asked people to go online and fill out forms for anyone diagnosed with the tumor that hasn't already been involved in the study.

I don't think it matters but it is worth noting that there is a pretty good sized men's prison in Cameron.

Last night's news said that the water testing has shown that levels of whatever they would be looking for are normal.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Unfortunately Missouri has a history of such things happening mostly due to hazardous chemicals being released into the environment. I had a friend in high school that lived in times beach, since then he and his entire family have died due to various forms of cancer.

Times Beach, Missouri was a small town of 2,240 residents in St. Louis County, Missouri, 17 miles (27 km) southwest of St. Louis and 2 mi (3 km) east of Eureka, Missouri. The town was completely evacuated in the mid-1980s due to a dioxin scare that made national headlines. It was the largest civilian exposure to dioxin in the United States.
Times Beach

top topics

join