posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:08 AM
OK I'm gonna start this thread now cause I've been wanting to talk about it for a few days now. I've been thinking, with those teeth whitening 7
day overnight kits you put the white liquid into the trays then put them on your teeth at night for 7 days. The main ingredient is peroxide. As
these go in your mouth and small parts are ingested into your stomach due to the mixing with saliva, although the dentist said its not poisonous and
will be allright. I'm wondering what the long term effects or mid term effects will be. Isn't peroxide a bleach and harmful!!! Also, as we all
know the US military has used chlorine gas in warfare before to kill enemies. Why do we use this in our pool?? Even in small amounts, if we go for a
swim every day in our pool it will be absorbed through our skin!!! Also there are many other chemicals that are used to clean swimming pools aswell
which would also be absorbed through our skin. Does anyone have any medical answers or discussions about these two health hazards??