It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leo Zagami in America to start a Revolution

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I have to agree that the ONLY reason that such an outspoken nut case is not under a Fed Supermax Institution is that the Feds are gathering intel. Dangerous to be around this gentleman no doubt.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I dont think Phil is going to do another interview lol.

"HOW DARE THEY?!?!?!? HOW DARE THEY?!?!?!?!"

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This young gentleman is well known as a colorful personality in Oslo.

I guess he ran out of meds.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well, for people who are interested, I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere so I guess I'll bring this forward.

When I first heard the full interview of Leo Zagami threatening just about everybody you can think of including the prime minister of Norway, I right away picked up a (to me) very big discrepancy with who he claimes to be and how he reacts at the end of the recording. I would also like to point out the fact that the shorter version on Youtube is manipulating the the most important factor of the recording. Ok, here we go:

the "edited" youtube video has this comment:
Leo Zagami Issues Numerous Threats

This file was originally 11:38, but as to adhere to YouTube's video length standards I've edited small sections out. I've made sure that each deleted sequence contains nothing of any value to the listener. They consist mainly of periods of silence and the recorder's tiny, nearly indiscernible voice.

I have a real problem with this statement by the poster. If you would forward the youtube video to 9:13, this is what you hear being said:

Leo: "And you can put it officially on the net. I'm not scared. Have you recorded up until now?......."
Phil: "Yes"
Leo: "Ok, Perfect, because I have to go know.
"
Now, from this statement you would assume that Leo knew he was being recorded and that he wanted this recording to be posted on the internet.

But, if you listen to the full interview, you get a different picture:
Project Camelot - Full Recording

Let's forward to the same section of the recording, this time 10:22 :
Leo: "And you can put it officially on the net. I'm not scared."
Phil: "Ok, I'm recording this right now so I can put it on the net as it is. How's that?"
- Long pauze
Leo: "Well, that's ok..." (In a very weakend voice)
Leo: "Have you recorded up until now?.......
Phil: "Yes"
Leo: "Ok, Perfect, because I have to go know."

The statement "I've made sure that each deleted sequence contains nothing of any value to the listener. " by the Youtube poster is his opinion, but not true. Thie section I've highlighted from the recording is of enormous consequence to the believability of the recording. Because if you listen to all the references Leo is making about putting it on the net, he's implying that the person recording spread this by means of writing. When He finally finds out that he is being recorded, he pauzes (That's the OOPS moment) and then tries to hide that he's been caught off guard. He also right away tries to terminate the conversation. Right after that he starts saying "Euhh" alot. Another indicator that he's been caught off guard.

You can call it my opinion all you want, but I'm quite shure that Leo Zagami never intended to have this recording put on the internet. He wanted it to be put in writing by the recorders own words. A situation where you can always claim: "I never said that", but once he found out it was being recorded, there was no way back. It made him very uncomfortable , indicated by the pauze, the panic like "I have to go now" statement and the "euhh". If it still isn't obvious to you that the guy is full of it, even after this, you can just as well believe everything written on this site.

I've spent way to much time on this guy already so I'm going to quit right here and now. I hope people see him for what he really is and dont let themselves get sidetracked by this Hoaxer.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Mariglianese
very good Rose but I spoke with leo a few months ago and I am happy that someone is doing something about this corruption that we have in this nation , its like Ron Paul said the American people have lost their way and caint think anymore I wish that I could figure a way to put all the results of my research online it would start a revolution tomorrow mornning Joe

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Leo never stated that he "wanted" to kill the Norweigan Prime Minister, from what I understand, he was being paid by elements of the Norweigan government to kill the Prime Minister or get someone to do it most likely so he could see his son again, he was being forced to do this from external sources, I don't think he is a killer or thinks like one but I could be wrong.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

100 percent correct.

This is definitly psychotic. His personality is about to dissociate.
His behaviour and his statements are simply delusional.

al.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illahee
This guy is a nut job. Probably more dangerous to himself than others. Still Jim Jones seemed like an OK guy to the 1000 or so there in africa.

Still I blame his friends, his family and his Freemason brothers for not forcing him to get treatment when he first started showing these symptoms. They do not go away, they only get worse.

Its time to step up people. If someone you know is living in this sort of fantasy land you need to look out for their welfare and get them medical attention. This isn't funny, or a joke. When people behave like this they need help. Don't be the one who just lets them self destruct. Be the one who makes the call, and gets them an appointment to be seen and go with them so they don't blow it off.

What exactly is defining him as a 'nut job'? Dis-info is more likely. Is the pope a nut job for believing in what he believes?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
You have to be crazy or chuck norris-esque badass to threaten to kill someone for the nobel peace prize.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Not sure why this video has not been posted in this thread but here it is. I think this guy is pretty accurate with his theories of what is going on in the world today.

Interview with ex-Freemason and Illuminati: Leo Zagami.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join