It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leo Zagami in America to start a Revolution

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Leo Zegami who once was a whistle-blower with damming personal testimony about the NWO, Illuminati, Freemasonry, and who had given up his Christian heritage to become a Muslim... has now done a flip flop, and has returned to his old ways. He is back, and with a vengeance.

So what happened to make him revert back to his violent past? His wife left him, took his son, and placed a restraining order against him in Norway. He blames the Illuminati, Jesuits, and the Norwegian Government for the loss of his wife and son. Now all that rage is being focused on revenge, and anyone who stands in his way is his enemy.

Zagami now claims to be the head of the European Freemasons as Grand Master of the P2 lodge of Monte Carlo. He has renounced his Muslim conversion and states he is a Christian again. He is threatening to kill the Prime Minister of Norway unless he gets a personal apology and the Nobel Peace Prize.

Now living in the United States, Zagami has moved his headquarters to Kansas City, Missouri. He has his own Green Lyons Security Team to protect him. He has already been attacked twice. Zagami is meeting with various heads of different state Militia groups trying to get their support to begin a Revolution in the US. This is the same man who has stated he has access to small nuclear bombs from the Russian Mafia, and that he will use them to start a revolution in America. How in the heck did this guy get past America's Immigration security?

Those who had once supported him, or gave him a pulpit to spread his whistle-blower testimony on their websites are dropping him like a hot rock. Project Camelot, and Arctic Beacon have both denounced his recent actions, and are disassociating themselves from him as he progressively spins dangerously out of control.

www.youtube.com...

Second USA video released May 13, 2008 – "Vatican Starts Underground War in USA using THE ILLUMINATI". The individual behind these two videos, who calls himself Forerunner777, was allowed to follow Leo Zagami for several days. In his conversation with Troy on May 17 Leo Zagami expresses that Forerunner777 nevertheless has not been able to assimilate the essence of his struggle against the Vatican.

Link to above quote...

Proof of all my claims can be found here.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Yes you are right i was on www.projectcamelot.org...
Yesterday when i seen they did not want any thing to do with him

But as you pointed out i would think immigration would have a red flag on him Unless it's in the plan

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I know... it's unbelievable!! HOW did he get in the US? Intelligence HAD to have known that he has stated publicly that he wants to assassinate the Norwegian Prime Minister.

Szymanski (Arctic Beacon) disassociates himself from Zagami - 1 of 7

www.youtube.com...

Info on Leo Zagami

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This guy is a nut job. Probably more dangerous to himself than others. Still Jim Jones seemed like an OK guy to the 1000 or so there in africa.

Still I blame his friends, his family and his Freemason brothers for not forcing him to get treatment when he first started showing these symptoms. They do not go away, they only get worse.

Its time to step up people. If someone you know is living in this sort of fantasy land you need to look out for their welfare and get them medical attention. This isn't funny, or a joke. When people behave like this they need help. Don't be the one who just lets them self destruct. Be the one who makes the call, and gets them an appointment to be seen and go with them so they don't blow it off.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I was gunna start a thread on this!

This is crazy! I think Zagami has at least some weight and credibility to what he says... I dunno why... but this guy is scaring me.

I hope that's just an act. We'll see, I guess. He can't get too far with this whole US revolution deal without getting some sort of bullet in his head. Especially if he's publicly announcing such threats with such vigor.

Interesting character, nonetheless.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
If I ahd a program to do it, I would . . . but someone should put his name in the Bible Code to see what we get

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Holy #$!@ !!!

How many have listened to this:

Project Camelot's Leo Zagami May 18 update

Leo essentially declares war on George Bush, all the elite families who run the Federal Reserve, and threatens to assassinate the Norwegian Prime Minister and start a coup in Norway

If ANY of this is even remotely true, this is HUGE!!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It's so strange... I know "we" talk about how upset we are with our country right now. About Obama, Hillary, McCain... what Bush has done to the Constitution... on and on...

But the thought of somebody waltzing in here from some other country, and is trying to stir things up with all the Militia types... just ticks me off.

I know Zagami has problems right now... but that's no reason to start the world on fire.

Again I ask... how did he get in the US after all the statements he has made about destroying this country?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

Well to clarify, he isn't talking about destroying the US, he's talking about going up against the Federal Reserve, Skull+Bones, George Bush etc etc.

Basically removing the IllumiNazis who run the US!!!

If he's really capable of doing that, that's a GOOD thing!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

I understand what your saying... it's just such a violent path he is taking. I wanted us to make it through this without bloodshed. To makes the changes that are needed by using our political process. I know... it's very naive of me to think like that, by why does everything have to be so violent lately.

Thanks for your comments... much appreciated!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Well the political process is painfully slow and ineffective.... and I kind of question the wisdom of trying to deal with the IllumiNazis that way, while they're sitting around planning mass genocides and WWIII and things like that

Violence is never a great thing, but then again, these people are responsible for millions of deaths themselves, so......

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Militias are for defence and are part of your constitution. No doubt they attract 'gun nuts' but there is common sense and sanity involved especially when it comes to leadership otherwise militias would crumble. I can't believe you're ripping Joe Patriot for no apparent reason.

It is clear you are unhappy about Mr. Zagami and that is ok. You actually KNOW something about the man. Name the militia members you know?

Anyway, civil uprisings don't happen because people love war. I will say it is odd that this man is from another country though.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This is just a thought But maybe Leo Zagami is the man who will start the war in America that many people say is going to happen?

I understand that is a long shot But thought i would ask any way

As i see it they would be watching him like a fly on s--t So if he steps out of line they would deport him or lock him up

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by amanbuthimself

Your absolutely right. I'm sorry if I offended you or any other Patriot organization.

What I was trying to say is I can't believe that our militias would be following or swearing allegiance to Zagami and his vision of revolution.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by duffster

This is what worries me most about the coming war. That unrelated fringe groups like this will enter during the fog of war and confuse the issuses and the tasks at hand. Granted there will those with old grudges that will pick up their boomstick and settle scores in the pandemonium, it is to be expected to a degree. But entire groups acting out of line will only be used to show that true patriots are the enemy within. Hence fighting a losing battle of public opinion from those abstaining from the conflict.

On a small scale you can see it with the 9/11 topic. There are those that really truely want to know what happened and then you have those that entered the "truth movement" to push their own agendas and well, best to just say tripe of an idea...particle beams, tv fakery, holodeck quality holograms among worse things.

Yeah, this guy does appear to be a loose cannon. Not sure if he will try to start and hope others join in or if he will just jump in and try to leverage things to his agenda in the early begining.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The coming civil war is inevitable, in my opinion.

If Leo Zagami can stir some things up.... maybe he's a little frightening, even to me, because he seems off his caboose... but IF he can start something, let it happen. People need to be exposed to the real inner turmoil that's being completely covered up with a fake plastic facade.

People are getting restless and flat out ANGRY.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Scary stuff .... I am happy to deal with natural disasters and have a change in consciousness with a world wide reveal of UFO's but when some people want to actually play out apocalyptic events as they are prophesied it's pretty freaky!

No wonder project camelot want to keep their distance from this guy!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I doubt Leo's entering the U.S. was missed.
gov. is just gathering as much, and on, as many people as they can using this guy.
I suppose it even could be possible that they haven't acted on him yet because it might make news of some sort and then his crazy message would get out to more crazy people.
I wouldn't be surprised if they get the guy commited and that might take of that.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Just some rambling thoughts on this issue. I wonder how many of these crazies (and coming from me, that's saying something!
) were crazy to begin with, and how many were driven crazy by conspiracies against them?

History is replete with examples of once-great men who were driven into poverty and/or insanity over their ideas. Ideas which, more often than not, were proven correct with time. Or perhaps they are driven crazy by mind control weaponry, as some claim.

I'm making no claims, just ruminating out loud.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join