It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diamond shape object on the Moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I was just looking at the Mufon web site and found this photo.
Here is the link. I will be interested in hearing what people think of this. It looks pretty good.

www.mufoncms.com...
Here is the OP story:
My wife and I were outside shooting some digital images of the full moon 11:30 in the evening, using a Canon Powershot 6.0 megapixel with 48x zoom. I took four successive shots of the moon and this object appeared on the last shot. We were reviewing the images and saw this red 3 dimensional image. The size of this, whatever it is must be enormous. We went back out and looked again but were unable to see it.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by starwatcher1

I remember seeing this case earlier today. Sadly if this was anything on the moon ALOT of people would have seen it. The fact that they only saw the object on the photo once they were looking back through them probably indicates that it was something that flew past the camera.

Just my opinion

/rich

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I think that the OP stated that he took several photos, I think, and the object only showed up in this photo. Could be "it" was traveling very fast and only showed up for a second

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
could be a bug on the lens out of focus because they were focused on the moon

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Doubt that, but who knows.... just a bump for more discussion.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
The picture doesn't look like much. Looks fake. That picture of the moon is what you see when you look at it with your eye. So we would see that diamond object on the moon with our eyes but its not there. Fake.

top topics

join