It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Popstars and UFOs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
If it's not been mentioned, there's also the Carpenters song "Calling Occupants Of Interplanetary Craft"

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Well, the song that concerns me the most regarding aliens is "Ill Bill - Alien Workshop."

youtube.com...

Murder forensicles, surrounded by alternative tentacles
Extra-terestials step out of starships in pressure-suits
Claiming humans were created inside of test-tubes
Horryfing with huge eyesockets recemble headwounds

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by scobro

Thanks for the info, scobro.

Agent Steel cetainly aren't my type of band, but after doing a little research, I do agree they are worthy of inclusion here. Their recordings, even to date, certainly do indicate they were heavily influenced by alien/ufo/conspiracy related themes.

Their album titles are wonderfully evocative:

Skeptics Apocalypse (1985)
Mad Locust Rising (1985)
Unstoppable Force (1987)
Omega Conspiracy (1999)
Order of the Illuminati (2003)
Alienigma (2007)

en.wikipedia.org...

The lyrics from their song "Children of the Sun" (Skeptics Apocalypse) includes imagery that undoubtedly familiar to anyone with an interest in the ETH:

A hole in the sky
And a tear in the eye
Of the god of the gate of the sun
From far away lands we escaped all the plans
Of deserters who are left to decay
The gifts we obtain are placed in the hands
Of abductors to lift us away...

They're watching from their sensors above
They lifted us up and they taught us to grow

and this from their latest album "Alienigma" is bang up to date with the supposed imminent advent of a mysterious celestial body:

This grand design
The earth in which we trust
A tidal wave of thought reduced to dust
The mounting signs explain our time is nigh
When Planet X prepares to ride the sky

www.lyricsmania.com...

Now, after reading their lyrics, I need to watch a Disney film...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

Hello violet.

Who could forget the Carpenters' addition to the collection! You can listen to the song, and see the Carpenters perform it, here:

nz.youtube.com...

There is a fascinating history to this song. It was originally written by John Woloschuk and Terry Draper of the 70's band Klaatu, and had the splendidly evocative subtitle: "The Recognised Anthem of World Contact Day".

www.klaatu.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

World Contact Day happened on March 15th, 1953. It was insigated by Albert K. Bender, founder of the now defunct organisation "International Flying Saucer Bureau", and its magazine "Space Review". He was also the man who introduced the infamous Men in Black into Ufology.

His original message, which became the basis for the lyrics, was disseminated amongst all members of the IFSB, was intended to be memorized, and then "projected" telepathically on March 15th at a given time. It read as follows:

Calling occupants of interplanetary craft! Calling occupants of interplanetary craft that have been observing our planet Earth. We of IFSB wish to make contact with you. We are your friends, and would like you to make an appearance here on Earth. Your presence before us will be welcomed with the utmost friendship. We will do all in our power to promote mutual understanding between your people and the people of Earth. Please come in peace and help us in our Earthly problems. Give us some sign that you have received our message. Be responsible for creating a miracle here on our planet to wake up the ignorant ones to reality. Let us hear from you. We are your friends. (End of Message.)

When Bender lay down on his bed at the appointed time, he didn't get quite the result he was expecting. According to his subsequent book, "Flying Saucers and the Three Men" (1963):

Suddenly I could hear a voice which permeated me but in some way did not seem to be an audible sound. The voice seemed to come from the room in front of me, which remained pitch dark.
"We have been watching you and your activities. Please be advised to discontinue delving into the mysteries of the universe. We will make an appearance if you disobey."
I replied...
"Why aren't you friendly to us, as we do not mean to do any harm to you?"
"We have a special assignment," came the reply, "and must not be disturbed by your people."
As I tried to remonstrate, I was interrupted by another statement.
"We are among you and know your every move, so please be advised we are here on your Earth."

www.ufoevidence.org...

But this was not the last unexpected twist in the tail.

Bender issued two messages in to all members of the IFSB through Space Revue, stating:

"A source which the IFSB considers very reliable has informed us that the investigation of the flying saucer mystery and the solution is approaching final stages. This same source to whom we had referred data, which had come into our possession, suggested that it was not the proper method and time to publish the data in Space Review."

the second was a even more dramatic:

The mystery of the flying saucers is no longer a mystery. The source is already known, but any information about this is being withheld by order from a higher source.

and it ended dramatically:

We advise those engaged in saucer work to please be very cautious

www.ufologie.net...

Whilst the messages in them selves were cryptic, the events that transpired directly afterwards were even more unusual. Bender closed down the organisation and ceased publishing the magazine.

Bender had allegedly received a "visit" from three Men in Black who had "warned him off". It was said at the time that both the publication and organisation were in financial trouble so this was a rather too convenient an excuse to cut and run.

However his friends and colleagues attested to the reality of his fear over the visit when they revealed he had been him being scared to death and suffered associated loss of appetite for three days.

I can't help thinking the song wouldn't have been half as big a hit if it had contained any of the above information!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidU

Isnt also a song called "Life on Mars" of David Bowie?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Hello friends,
PLEASE READ ENTIRELY, FOR IT IS TIME OF THE REVELLATIONS
Yes, the music show business has connection to the ufo phenomenon. Actually, far more than plain interrest or mania! Check out U2! This band is completly involved in the New World Order, and the Illuminati. From "A celebration" to Zoo TV's subliminals brainwash and psychotronic sounds "Everything You Know Is Wrong", to military "V" Vertigo, the U2 alien connection is complete. Open your eyes, check out the Zoo TV facts! They're bastards who slashed their way through people's brain blood to power. They're ultra arrivists, with blood on their hands. Don't be fooled by their cover of charity. This charity business is the NWO cover to fully expand like "Pandemic" (softwares owned by Bono, company which produced "destroy all humans" and the infamous game taking place in Chavez capital. Now, Tokyo Hotel is here, the new babies out of Nazi spawn… Bono is a bastard that should be trialed for the suicides they caused with Zoo TV's NAZI MK ULTRA subliminal injunction to commit suicide, and use of psychotronic technology through sounds... Check it out! I was ther in 1992 and 1993 Paris, I witnessed the horror... I saw him shape shift, and the band perform unhuman acts, beyond normality...
www.bloomberg.com...
www.people.com... "You have permission to call me anything you want – except sir, all right? Lord of lords, your demigodness, that'll do,"
www.venezuelanalysis.com...
Pandemic, Bioware, Alien Invasion, coc aine, CIA
www.venezuelanalysis.com...
Bohemian Club illuminati-project.oldiblog.com...
Watch again Tomb Raider, about the Illuminati with U2's music!
www.missingpersons-ireland.freepress-freespeech.com...

Remeber U2 is the very name of the first top secret electronic plane out of Area 51! Dont be fooled, they look like fighting the establishment, bur THEY ARE the establishment! It looks like rock n roll, it looks like live, but it's not. It's cold blooded devised

Wake up! these are the enemy...
You can actually see the subliminals and bono shape shift in the following videos :
www.dailymotion.com...

www.youtube.com...
In this one, if you look closely when bono is kneeling, you'll see reptile eyes, you'll see him shape shift as he get up again : www.youtube.com...

BEWARE listening to U2 sounds is highly corrosive and nefarious! So turn it down!

They're whore of the archontes, walk ins…
After more that 16 years that I study them, I believe they're not human…

WATCH OU THIS ONE
www.youtube.com...
At precisely 3.41mn a green skin and red eyes "grey" alien appears in the interferences

www.youtube.com... with Alien Mind Control and William Burrough as Man in Black

www.youtube.com... Bono showing his true evil natureas Dark Sidious of Star Wars
The man is the devil himself... THIS IS NO JOKE! THE EVIL MIND CONTROL IS A REALITY

HERE THEY SHOW THEMSELVES AS ALIENS : www.youtube.com...

check the difference with the selft censored official release : www.youtube.com...

JUST LOOK OUT! WAKE UP WORLD!

Best luck for what's to come... May God help us

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
To paraphrase Shakespear, Et tu U2.

And of course Jackie Gleason was shown mangled alien bodies by President Nixon and lived in a house shaped like a UFO and named it "The Mothership".

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Rock N Roll N UFOs?
From the famous to the infamous to the not famous at alls.
One of the latter:
www.reverendbillybobbuck.com...

It would be interesting to find percentages of ufo experiencers across the gamut of people.
Broken down into sub-groups, to see if there really is a discrepancy in percentages across the entire spectrum of humanity.

My guess is probably not.

That those in pop have a greater license to skirt fringe issues and continue onward without recrimination may well be a function of placement in culture... after all, millions live vicariously through the excesses of such PopPeople. Millions toeing the lines set out for them through religion, societal mores, experience the gluttony of sensualities, freedoms, second hand through the excesses allowed for our PopPeople...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

I didn't know all this about the song. Thanks.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Thanks, whoever the heck you are, for your reply. There isn't much I can say in response, apart from paraphrasing Will (from Will & Grace) when he was confronted by something incredibly daunting; bowsie wosie hooooo....

I have to say that when I spoke to Bono recently (and no, I'm not joking as I live only a few miles from his Dublin house, and no, I'm not a friend)he seemed extremely amiable and approachable. Just him and a mate walking into the village. No pretence, no trade mark shades, just a regular superstar doing regular things.

I can't imagine the supposed leaders of the Illuminati strolling to the shops and passing the time of day with their potential minions. Can you imagine this guy:

popping into your local pub?

I've no doubt U2 are as much affected by the continual influx of UFO and alien imagery and conspiracy theory as any other band. As to them being clandestine and potential tyrants, well that, for me, is a serious stretch of the imagination. Daniel O'Donnell maybe, but not Bono and the lads.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hello Beamish & everyone,
It's all very mysterious indeed, as of how all these aspects of realities mingle and balance with "everyday life", for each and everyone of us, as well as "popstars"... I believe Bono can be very smoth and natural. Bono often said that when they were playing, entities from beyond passes through... Sometimes from above, sometimes below! What's strongest? The Edge (U2's guitar player and scientist, and brain surgeon as Bono describes him) have described Bono as "a nice bunch of guys" What's that mean? That they're "walk ins", or "possesed" as Bono's mate G.W.Bush, and so many others... Our problematic is myltidimensionnal. Reality is absolutely not what it seems to be! There is not such thing as "hard material" and outside actual world... So that the interdimmensionnal mingle in this time of darkness, is "common coin". Really, as it is in the show business actually... About U2, despite the fact that they're "human" too, as all of us, all the band members know much about what's going on, and the space travel technology and alien life. By the way, I need to balance a bit what I said about the band, as they're a paradox really... So unhuman, so dark and killing on one side, and purely luminous on the other. As they blow our brains, they provoke you to "React or Die" as the say in Zoo TV. What'sincredible and apparently contradictory, is that they show us, they reveal and shade (word play) light on our true situation, so that if we follow the thread, we come face to face and to cope with the cosmic drama, unfolding in this part of the universe, at a very special key point of this local evolution... There's a whole different society thatn ours in this very planet! Some are already in full touch with the universe. For their revelions I like them, and have no hunger whatsoever against the ban members. They play The role in this apocalypse... What's ultimatly is this all about, beyond the short and limited view we have from our universe, is up to each and everyone of us to discover... In spite of all the "alien" part of their action, there's an absolute necessity operating here! Truth is stranger that fiction, and as Darkness hides itself in light, Light hides into the dark...
here's a very interresting video, of U's 1982 "A celebration", where you actually see them poping out of an interdimensionnal door, entering a prison, and visiting prison cells, as human condition's. They announce the falling down to come. Very soon now! How did they know so clearly yet at that time? How come their "messages" are of the same power throughout their carreer? In this video, Bono is 22... fr.youtube.com... Remember in the "Boy" album, the song "another time, another place"... and their very first song, before the album, is titled "out of the silent planet" in reference certainly to en.wikipedia.org...
In their second album, the song "Stranger in a Strange Land" makes reference at the infamous Robert A. Heinlein en.wikipedia.org...
As of another ET relation, listen again to "Where the streets have non name" understanding the song talks about a saucer taking offf from Nevada's desert, "I see the dust cloud disappear, without a trace" flying in the interspatial highways, where the streets has non name, indeed! Once more, Mexico 1997 Pop Mart Zoo TV tour is revealing : fr.youtube.com... it's just after that song that a flying saucer lands and release the band renewed from the cosmic egg.
Their ET connection makes no doubts...
Glob bless you
Will

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Well at least we now have a name for you! Hello Will!

Your theory about U2 makes for wonderful reading, and certainly has the prerequisite conspiratorial slant this thread is looking for.

I am no great fan of their music (that doesn't mean I don't like it, it's just that they were always on the periphery of the bands whose work I enjoy). Reading your examination of their career in light of their possible unearthly connections is exactly in keeping with my original theme.

Whilst I cannot disprove your hypothesis, no matter how bizarre (in and interesting way) it may be, I still can't get my head around them being co-conspirators in a potential world take-over. Yes, they have used metaphors and similies in their videos and lyrics that allude to a possible series of beliefs. But would they, if they were the type of being you describe, be so blatant about it? To what purpose?

Could we be misconstruing this supposed show of arrogance as something it isn't? They could just be very open to the idea of CT, UFOs etc.

Nice, solid post, well researched and backed up with information, Will. You should consider joining ATS. You may well be attacked for your theories, but heck, who isn't?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Thank You!
It's great to have some reaction!
I understand all of this seems unlikely to be REAL. But as I said, dig it out! Truth never reveals at first sight, despite the fact that U2 actually shows us more than we can take! It's all about inter dimensional dialectic. They show so much, and so little! One has to read between the lines, and follow the dots... That's why U2 is so shocking. As ZOO TV's messages say : "React or Die!" You've been warned... We deal with above Good/Evil antagonism. As for the reasons of this blatant display of the occult side of our world, as I said, this proceed from NECESSITY! 2012 is not a fad, or a naive New Age mania! It's time for cosmic synchronization, no matter we like it or not! We human live in a conditioned bubble, that obviously must be pierced! No matter the broken eggs and pots... Anyway, if you really look at all the politics in the world, they always show what it's really about, but in a way that you somehow have to know! For instance, the London bombing of the underground, occurred the 07/07/2005 (2+5=7), wich is 777, on of the the infamous books of Aleister Crowley...
U2 enjoys to reveal their true nature, they get high with it!!! So good to play with feeble humans... So good to embody the revelation part of this cosmic drama, to be the four horsemen of the apocalypse!!!

As to leave no doubt about their hybrid ET nature and their interplay role between the "two worlds", here's their most revealing first commercial song and video "Lost on a silent planet" , clearly about abductions : fr.youtube.com... Incredible resonance with the 18 years later Pop Mart tour! I highly suggest you watch the 1997 Pop Mart tour in Mexico DVD...
Here, this "Pride" unreleased video (1984) is very revealing too of their extraterrestrial nature. Look at their face features, eyes, and Hitler's like Bono outburst...: fr.youtube.com...
Remember to eventually disassociate the image from sounds and lyrics, as U2 is "double, or multilevel talk", so preferably, turn it nearly off. Just let the overall structure reach you, showing the backbone of the track. Then listen to the song...
As I said, I study this band since 1992 7th may, first leg of the european tour, before the Outside Broacast stadium concerts. 1992 was Achtung Baby Zoo TV, 20 years apart from 2012, the opening of the cosmic and alien revelation. Watch out the Olympics of London! The following ATS post is revealing really : thecosmicmind.blogspot.com...

This band is for me the best proof of the extraterrestrial reality. I personally witnessed so much with them as of ET relations and of personal involved experiences, paranormal, etc that there's absolutly no doubts... Theu're the hybrid offspring! Just dig this out! As Bono said, "find the jewel in the trash". But beware, you may be affected beyond will! Dig, analyse, discuss, and pass it over! The world must realise that it's all true, and that we are very few months apart from 2010-12.
U2 Light and Darkness :
From "V" Vertigo 2004 fr.youtube.com...
ZOO TV - keep in mind this dates from 1992... fr.youtube.com...
ZOOROPA - watch out the Big brother 1984 materialistic stalinian hitlerian reptilian grey reality : : fr.youtube.com... 1993!!! "Midnight is where the day begins"
U2 is truly unappreciable. You just can't like or dislike them, that's the genius of it, and I think a reason not to give up hope. There's a life beyond, far beyond good or evil. We must be prepared...
www.u2.com...
This very website reported that at the Larry Mullen Jr anniversary in 2006, Bono said to the VIP audience, about Edge guitars : "the sounds that you hear come from the future. Edge traveled in time aboard a spaceship" You can check it out, This is no joke!!!

With Love and Freedom
Best Wishes
Will
France

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I hope they take Paris Hilton..

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by person51

Yer absolutely!

MUSE is WAY into all those conspiracy theories - aliens, HAARP etc.
You just have to listen to any of their recent songs from Black Holes and Revelations to hear what they have to say about these topics.

"Exo-Politics"
Open the skies over me
I am waiting patiently
I'll wait for a sign
As conspiracies unwind will you slam shut or free your mind
or stay hypnotised
When the Zetas fill the skies
will our leaders tell us why
fully loaded satellites
will conquer nothing but our minds
I am waiting patiently
I'll wait for the sign
Carried through the centuries
secrets locked up
and loaded on my back
and it weighs me down
When the Zetas fill the skies
it's just our leaders in disguise
fully loaded satellites
will conquer nothing but our minds
I am waiting patiently
I'll wait for the sign

Hmmmm..

Gotta love those guys
They're brilliant.

[edit on 15/6/08 by pretty_vacant]

[edit on 15/6/08 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hi all

We on the Now THAT'S Weird show are aware of many "celebs" who have a strong interest in this and other forms of strange phenomena, although many are under aliases because they do not want to be ridiculed by the mainstream media.

I met and talked to Robbie Williams at the recent UFO Congress in Nevada whilst I there as a speaker, and he is one of the braver ones who has come forward and helped bring the subject to a wider audience by taking himself head-on into the media on the issue.

There are many others who I will not name because of my promise of confidentiality, but the more people with the power to get these issues into the mainstream media that come forward, the more the rest of the world will begin to see that there are things out there that defy rational and logical thinking and can only be described as anomalous phenomena.

Ross Hemsworth
Presenter
Now THAT'S Weird
www.nowthatsweird.co.uk...
(Coming TV screens in the UK and Europe from Saturday 5th July)

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by person51

Thanks for the reply person51, and I note your inclusion of Matt Bellamy from Muse. Yet another addition to the list! This is with regard to their upcoming 2008 appearance at the V Festival, Mr Bellamy relates that:

Muse have revealed that they are planning to land UFOs on the audience's heads at the V Festival. Singer Matt Bellamy said the group wanted to spend their appearance fee on creating an extra-terrestrial themed show. He told NME: "With V, they pay ridiculous fees, so it's a chance to spend the money on big UFOs that land on the crowd's heads."

www.digitalspy.co.uk...

I see this thread's been dead for a while, but I thought I might as well give my 2 cents.

I saw Muse at V festival (at Weston Park) on Sunday. They were pretty spectacular, with massive satellite dishes shining spotlights and a laser show that almost looked like it could project holograms. I didn't realise they were trying to summon aliens, though (assuming he wasn't joking).

The funny thing is, I did actually see some UFOs later on after the show (I know, I must be pretty dense not to have put 2 and 2 together but I'm not massively into UFOs). They were the 'chinese lantern' kind, but looked more like pyramids than spheres and the orange glow was pulsating. I guess there could be a 'rational' explanation, but I can't really see one and it's a pretty big coincidence.

Plus, when I told my friend his explanation went along the lines of "erm... it's handgliders trying to get in without paying." LOL

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
If it's not been mentioned, there's also the Carpenters song "Calling Occupants Of Interplanetary Craft"

Favorite song

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

edit on 13-8-2022 by rituals because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join