It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians - There is NOTHING to prove they exist

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
reply to post by Jigore

The third explanation may be mythology...

What you see as mythologie, I often see as HISTORY, from a certain perspective.

Off course, to you, this is a logical fallacy.

It is way more logical to think that these ancient cultures that had no contact with each other, made up the same myths, independantly from each other.

Right?

Right.

You don't seems to understand the basic of argumentation or the meaning and definition of fallacy so ill stop argumentating with you on this subject.

So you say that many indepandant culture have common mythology?
Those mythology all have reptile in them you say.
May you please give me the name of these cultures and the common mythology that you are reffering?

May I remind you that many cultures have also firebirds in common in their mythology.
(Bennu for the egyptians, Huma and Simurgh for the persians, Phoenix for the greeks, Zhar-Ptitsa for the russians, Fenghuang for the chineses)
As far as I know, those culture are independant. So acording to your logic, there could be some kind of Firebird flying in our sky?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Jigore

I do understand the basics of fallacy, it is just that you use it's definitions in situations, dependant of your own opinions.
From your point of view, your reasoning, something might be a logical fallacy, that doesn't mean it is from my point of view.

I already mentioned those cultures with common mythologies and you seem informed enough to know wich ones I mean.

As far as I know, those culture are independant. So acording to your logic, there could be some kind of Firebird flying in our sky?

Yes, sir, according to my logic, there sure as hell could be, or more likely, could've been.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cappuccino

the south pole bit reminds of the x-men comics(so not a nerd
), in which there is a 'savage land' in Antarctica where reptile-men live along with dinosaurs and some humans and the temperature is controlled by alien technology. maybe thats where these people got the idea from. but who knows, just wanted to put my two cents in.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

For those that are interested, here's a link to a video I posted about Reptillians, from a historic point of view.
It's a bit of a shady production, but it is fast-paced and shows an interesting perspective.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That video has so much miss information that it was hard to watch without feeling sorry for the people that believe his words.

First off all how is the Nephilim is any shape of form related to reptiles i do not know why he mentioned that in his video is beyond me because the Nephilim were angels who slept with human women and bread giants not serpents or snakes.

Then he relates satanism to reptilians to masons to every conspiracy every thought off.
The masons satanic? the symbole of the all seeing eye is also known as the eye off god, and yes it can be linked to Osiris who was a god that people believed was good and just.
Also masons must believe in a Monotheistic god ( Yahweh) the god that the masonic forefathers believed in and the god that the current masons believe in.

Humans as a slave race?
Not possible we humans have been fighting with one another have perfected our war tactics and still fight to this day our weapons are advanced and we are free if we were slaves we would not have our weapons and this information to talk about.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jigore

Jigore:
"Why choosing to go live underground, away from the sun that all reptile use to regulate their body temperature?

It does'nt make any sense."

Yeah, that is a sticking point for cold-blooded. However if one considers that magma tubes and tunnels are quite prevalent underground in some areas of the planet, it seems reasonable that, of course at the proper distance from the heat source, a suitable habitat might exist for such beings.

Just a thought I just had.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by FewWorldOrder]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Why does it matter anyways? If they aren't messing with you, why are you trying to mess with them...As for me I personally seen a thing or two in my lifetime, don't know if it was a reptillian though.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball
Hi All,

Just Posting to say that there is NO proof that reptillians exist other then mere speculation and imagination. We have all seen UFO footage that make it credible, but that whole 'look at the eyes' videos is just bogus. It seems that reptillian believers are basing on nothing but imagination show me solid proof...

Forget proof dude. There's no PROOF for lots of things that probably exist. There's not even any credible EVIDENCE for Reptilians.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Actually I just saw a tv show on the Science channel the other day, and they were showing stuff that had to do with dinosaurs and all that but anyway they dug up fossils of a dinosaur and right in the same area they found a fossilized human and they tested the bones to see how old and all they were and come to find out, both were from the same era, and on top of that the human was not a cave man or cro-magnon or whatever you want to call it.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

not to mention the mayan god quetzelcoatl and countless others of the same description throughout ancient writings.

People like you give ancient people no credit for abstract thought. Anthropomorphized animals come from a human artist giving a highly regarded animal human features. Besides showing reverence to an animal, it belies humanity's own narcissism, i.e. elevating an honored and culturally important animal to the status of a god by giving it human attributes. Or we can go with the more logical explanation that all examples of ancient anthropomorphized art are relics of alien visitors.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnnylightning06
Actually I just saw a tv show on the Science channel the other day, and they were showing stuff that had to do with dinosaurs and all that but anyway they dug up fossils of a dinosaur and right in the same area they found a fossilized human and they tested the bones to see how old and all they were and come to find out, both were from the same era, and on top of that the human was not a cave man or cro-magnon or whatever you want to call it.

I, and everyone else I'm sure, would love to know more details about this show, because I think that you're either lying, mistaken, or leaving something out.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
the discussion of reptiles evolving into birds on planet Earth may not necessarily have anything to do with the "reptilian" lifeforms talked of in the works of Icke et al.

nobody said the reptiles evolved from dinosaurs on our planet, but rather they exist as inter-dimensional beings, from somewhere else. as they seem to straddle dimensions, it stands to reason there is little evidence of their existence in our three dimensional world, rather influencing events from afar.

aside from a lot of consistent anecdotal evidence from around the world from a variety of sources, every culture on our planet has tales, myths or legends of our origins beginning with reptilian entities or gods. from the aboriginie tribes in australia to the native americans, to the japanese, right through asia. i raise the question: how have these stories/myths emerged from different points on the globe at approximately the same time, when these civilisations did not have the technology to communicate with each other?

the fact is we are dealing with entities beyond our realm of understanding, if they do indeed exist. it is equivalent to saying: "there is no proof that god exists, therefore he doesn't. simply put: we are not operating on the same frequencies and therefore have little understanding. this hypothesis is in the early stages. as time goes by more people will come forward with more solid evidence, or possibly more anecdotal evidence. i ask those who flat out refuse to even accept the possibilty of the existence of reptilian entities, how much anecdotal evidence do you need?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Right the ancient sumerians made this just to hoax you in the 21st century.

This is all taken OUT of context it is all metaphorical and you are all taking this very literally. I've heard people call a good looking girl a 'fox' or 'bird' and some one bad a 'snake' are these to be taken literally?
Ever called some one a pig?
Are these women that are foxy half woman half fox or half women half...half parrot? Are messy people half piggy? No.

There are just mere Simile'sused in text. As for the ancient Sumerian's, well many pre Christ religions worshiped the sun?

You have presented no other stand point other then some old statues and 'we believe in it' fact. This is not sufficient. If you approached an archeologist, and spoke of reptillians he will laugh in your face, reptiles are often used metaphorically by many ancient cultures.

If there was slight proof i'd believe, but right now it feels like your trying to light a fire with warm water and some twigs.

As for the whole returning in 2012 issue, well i guess the same people thought tupac was going to return from the dead in 2001 (or what ever the date was)

[edit on 21-5-2008 by q_ball]

[edit on 21-5-2008 by q_ball]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by FiveStarCeleb

Those videos are a feakin joke...

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I bet half of you people that are flaming the reptilian theory believe in god or a higher being but yet there is more scientific proof of the possibility of reptilians than there is a possibility of a god. I neither believe in nor disbelieve in reptilians. Don't flame the reptilian theory, as it is doubtful, but yet plausible. But yet i cannot agree that the reptilian theory is TRUE as there is no hard evidence, just as i cannot believe in a god for lack of hard evidence. So stop arguing. Until some conclusive evidence comes up, just chill and stop flaming each other. Most atheists let you believers believe what you want, so let the reptilian believers believe what they want. they arent hurting you or being rude to you by believing it. so shut the hell up

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball
Hi All,

Just Posting to say that there is NO proof that reptillians exist other then mere speculation and imagination.

I agree 100% lets start with the name "reptilian" meaning reptile COLD BLOODED ok.It's so easy to catch these things find the sun find ya reptiles(I live in OZ).If there are reptilians we would all see them baking in the sun,all I see down here are humans(nice ones too
) baking in the sun.
Regards
Zelong.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   

reply to post by dalan.

How did the reptilian idea start?

I think it originated with the mythology off the ancient cultures. Aborigines, Indians, Summerians, old cultures from all over the world that were independant from each other, all share similar stories.

I have to clarify what you mean by "Aborigines" do you mean Australian indigenous people which like to be know as Koories or "Aborigines" meaning native to the country, any country off their origin? if you mean Koories I personally haven't seen any such thing there's drawings of people with domes/circles around their heads which maybe seen as not off this world but as for reptilians,man thats their main course,if there was anything to think this reptilian is real the Koories would know,or eaten them.
Regards
Zelong.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetflock

Jeesh...you seem to take things personally. You invited a conversation of dreams as evidence, or something like that. i wasn't trying to interest you or anything, just expand on what you left to continue your topic. Yeah, i think people have visions that can be coincidence, and if you didn't notice, I was trying to back you up, not entertain you. You really don't need to have such a rude personality, even if it is an internet forum . So, in other words, be friendly, not a jerk, and tell the reptile people I said hi.
(disclaimer- i am not starting a war with you, and i don't really think your a jerk)

That's cool, can i do that?

(disclaimer, imitative behaviour is NOT directed towards annoying you.)

Oh, and p.s; I don't think many people would actually want to hear about your girlfriend being maimed, so don't treat me as if i'm a unique case of social studies.

If anything, i think you should learn to recognise when it's nessecary to take things personally and when it isn't.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Just because i said i wasn't interested doesn't mean i don't have a reason not to be.

You judge people too quickly, friend.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by syress

That video has so much miss information that it was hard to watch without feeling sorry for the people that believe his words.

Like, I said, the video is kindoff a shady production, and it was in no way meant as proof, I just think it shows an interesting perspective. I made this very clear in the thread I posted it in.
Sorry that you feel sorry.

First off all how is the Nephilim is any shape of form related to reptiles i do not know why he mentioned that in his video is beyond me because the Nephilim were angels who slept with human women and bread giants not serpents or snakes.

Oh, ok, and were is the proof of that information, in the Bible? You kindoff have double standards there, don't you agree? Why would your claims be true, and his claims not, if they both are unproven?

Humans as a slave race?

Not possible we humans have been fighting with one another have perfected our war tactics and still fight to this day our weapons are advanced and we are free if we were slaves we would not have our weapons and this information to talk about.

Jeah, that's the proof we aren't a slave race.
. A bit simplistic if you ask me.

You could turn that around, the fact that after all this time, we are still fighting and killing each other, to me, is an indication that there is some sort of force still influencing us.

What would it matter that we have weapons, since we only use them on each other?

Why would we not have this info to talk about? For every soul that might even consider this, there are 999 others that will scream mumbo-jumbo and keep the secret effective.

[edit on 21/5/08 by enigmania]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

Yes, I mean the indiginous people of Australia, the Koories.

Here's a link to Skyfloating's thread about Aborigines and their "serpent" mythologie.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

There you will see that there definately is a link.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join