It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians - There is NOTHING to prove they exist

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

Good point but I thought that the lizard men were really a notch above the "human humanoids" Why would they need to limit any part of their emotions, they seem to be more of a slave-master type class?

Why would they take on the same forms as the inferior humans when they can can take on a more agile and stronger simian form? Those hunched over chimps are disgustingly powerful and quick for their size.

This goes to my opinion on the human form. We humans get bad backs and bad knees because of our posture. Our form isn't made for combat or anything really physical, its really meant more as a tool that allows our brain to manipulate the environment. Basically our bodies suck.

Why would an advanced being use a form that is actually inferior to many others? Why do they need to limit themselves? They can easily get the best of both worlds through DNA manipulation.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Why you felt the need to take my post and use it as a shining example of a logical fallacy, is beyond me.

''Our present cultures are a few hundred years old, why should we know more about Earth and the universe, than a people that has walked the Earth unchanged, for thousands of years?''

Because this is a exemple of appeal to tradition

If you don't know what appeal to tradition is let me explain ''in my own word''
An appeal to tradition is when you try to back up a thesis by saying that because something is old, it's more trustworthy.
In this case, you are saying that the ancient culture are right because they walk the Earth for longer than us.
By saying this, you are either implying that the old way are based on absolute truth. Or you are saying that the justification used in the past are still valid today.

I'm wondering why you take this so personally. Everyone are making those mistakes. I only choose this part of your post as an exemple of fallacies because it jump in my eyes.

My contribution to the thread:

Something always tickle me about this reptilian ''conspiracy''
Some people say that they live undergroud.
Here is the definition of reptile from wikipedia

Reptiles are air-breathing, cold-blooded vertebrates that have skin covered in scales as opposed to hair or feathers. They are tetrapods (having or having descended from vertebrates with four limbs) and amniotes, whose embryos are surrounded by an amniotic membrane.

If the reptoids (or whatever name you like best) are really reptile. Then they are cold blooded.

So, why do they choose to go live underground, away from the sun, when they were the dominant species on the planet?

Why choosing to go live underground, away from the sun that all reptile use to regulate their body temperature?

It does'nt make any sense.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by Jigore]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone

It wouldn't really matter how long a body would last, since slaves can be replaced. And would you want a slave that has a super powerfull, combat optimized body, if you only need him to do your chores?

And chimps actually are pretty humanoid.

Also, I don't mean the Lizard man made himself, in this example I meant it was also made by another alien race, as an improved slave race. It would do the job, without posing a threat or creating other problems.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Lol, BlasteR, there are others here too who are thinking as we type;me included. Each of us are intrigued by this topic, for one reason or another, but in any case, it's good to know that a thread that's entitled.. "there are no such things as reptilians" ends up in Skunkworks because anyone who does an opinion count in those posts in this thread in regards to if they exist or not will find that most members who have commented in this thread are not ruling out that such entities might in fact exist -- hence why this thread ended up in Skunkworks -- because of its title.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
WOW! I am in awe!

The way the reptilian (Draconian is their universal name btw) mainly from the Orion Star system (The frying Pan to some) talk is going on here, it has come a huge leap in even a few months. Fantastic stuff indeed.
\

I can't add on to the brilliant intelligent and insightful posts on here by all of the shall we say "believers" (I say those in the know). My stance on these leech like entities has not changed, so I wont add to this thread.

I mainly wanted to state what I observe in reptilian threads... those that oppose are the ANGRY ones, Always notice that. The ones the believe are calm rational and very very patient and understanding to the ney sayers. Kudos to you guys for being so documented and backing up your statements with historical proof. The opposers may or may not come around, but eventually I think we will all find out....(can I say 2012 would be a good date to jot down on your "are reptilians real monitors").

By the way if you had have told me reptilians are in control of our BEAUTIFUL planet , via the illuminati, using a NWO structure to implement their goal: total human enslavement, I would have not only laughed in your face, I'd probably been the leader here saying you are all NUTS! LOONS! BURN THEM!!!! (lol). I am soooooooooo glad I took that red pill, and if 100 monkeys do this, the others will get it too.

I just want the old school crew to come back and regenerate their thoughts, as obviously the scene is now being exposed on a grander and shall I say more open scale (NPI!). You guys ROCK!

LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Jigore

First off all, my comment represented my stance, my opinion, it cannot be a logical fallacy, because my opinion doesn't have to be logical, cause it's an opinion, a viewpoint.

Secondly, I did not say the ancients were right because they are older, I think they are right because they are old and all share the same stories, independantly, whereas, our young cultures have erased this info.

So either the ancients were all lying, and even made sure their stories corroborated in order to fool me, thousands of years later, or the history that they teach us in this time is a lie.

Like I said, I'm inclined to believe the ancients, because those stories corroborate from way back, only to be disputed by our few hundred years old society.

You ask why I take it personally, well if you single out my post, and wrongfully put it out there as an example of logical fallacy, how do you expect me to take it? Up my @ss?

Also your comment about coldblooded creatures and the impossibility of underground life is not very well thought out.
I don't know if you realize it, but the Earth's crust has some nice hot spots in it, you know with the lava and magma and all.

[edit on 20/5/08 by enigmania]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Question to the last post: what made you believe?

This is not a one line post.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Astral Plane... Have you been there? Google it.

From what I understand about reptilians,... is that they are 4th dimentional creatures.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

I know about the chimp being almost humanoid but I just didn't want to describe a 5 armed flying monkey that communicates through electrical signals thing....

But the thing that is confusing is the entire caste system and origination theories of the reptilians.

I can understand if lizardmen aren't optimized but what of their creators? Aren't they just lizardmen with wings and a tail? Why can't they be manlizards with opposable thumbs instead?

Once again it goes to the convenient 'sticking a lizard head on a human body thing.' In a vast universe, it seems a little bland.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone

Once again it goes to the convenient 'sticking a lizard head on a human body thing.' In a vast universe, it seems a little bland.

On a universal scale, it might seem that way. But this case is situated on Earth, it applies to the physical situation on Earth, the conditions and the resources that were there.

If you would look at the case using those parameters, you could say it was a somewhat logical chain of events.

Also, it is not a case of sticking a lizards head on a human body. More like a lizard head on a lizard body, only the lizardbody is humanoid.

In the end, off course, it is all speculation.

[edit on 20/5/08 by enigmania]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Secondly, I did not say the ancients were right because they are older, I think they are right because they are old...

Do I need to say it again?
Fallacies also work on opinion.
If I say that, in my opinion, the earth is the center of the universe because evryone who say otherwise are eretics. Does it sound right?

So either the ancients were all lying, and even made sure their stories corroborated in order to fool me, thousands of years later, or the history that they teach us in this time is a lie.

False dilemna
The third explanation may be mythology...

Like I said, I'm inclined to believe the ancients, because those stories corroborate from way back, only to be disputed by our few hundred years old society.

You are doing it again

You basically have the same reaction that people had when Socrates used
elenchos on them.

This is my last post on this mather.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
The way the reptilian (Draconian is their universal name btw) mainly from the Orion Star system (The frying Pan to some) talk is going on here, it has come a huge leap in even a few months. Fantastic stuff indeed.
\

Fantastic but isn't the Orion constellation named because of the way certain stars seem to make a pattern from the earth's point of view.

If you take the stars that form Orion you will see that they can be hundreds of light years apart. Wouldn't it make more sense if they originated from a simple star system like the Sirius star system for example where the stars aren't super far from each other?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

do you want to see a Reptilian,look in the mirror,you may be one and don't even know it,you will grow up to be a fireman,cop,heavy mechanic
and won't give a **** about anything except eating,watching tv and sleeping,you will rarely laugh,have stupid friends also involved in non-
intellectual careers and boring hobbies
if you really want to see a reptile take a hallucinogenic drug and go to a public pool and look at people underwater,there is something about the way some of the lightwaves are refracted that lets the true aura shape of the person visible
i took mescaline one time and my friend was a triceratops lookin monster
above water,frank,below water monster,back and forth i checked
just look at george bushs ears,i guarantee you take mescaline and look at george bush under water you will see a tricerotops head on a human body
reptilians are just souls migrating from distant galaxies looking for ore
to mine,they don't know why,they are stoopid and will do what the ruling elite want them to do,they will round you up and put you into a detention camp when told to,they vote republican,they don't know why,they are stupid...they don't need UFO's and most aliens don't,so who care's if we don't have a UFO in a museum,mind travels faster than light...sincerly Anubhuti

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Mankind has been here for, roughly, 3 million years. Dinosaurs were here for about 165 million years. It is odd to think that in the short time that we have been here, we evolved into something intelligent and dinosaurs didn't. Especially figuring that they had 165 million years to do it, and if they did become well adept at space travel; they had about a 60 million year periond before we popped up to go whever they might have chosen. Of course there is no proof that dinosaurs evolved into something intelligent, at least none that we know of.

actually the world is only around 6 thousand years old, according the the 100% accurate Bible. Try to disprove a prediction in the Bible, thats right you can't.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jigore

Please, you just keep hiding behind your Wikipedia fallacy list, and keep going on your crusade against us logical fallacy offenders.

If independant groups of people have been telling similar stories for thousands of years, and if those stories disapear, in a fraction of that time, after the foundation of modern, interconnected cultures, I don't think that the fact that I choose to believe the old groups of people, is a logical fallacy.

Pff, it's actually hilarious to see that list, I think it was designed so that people like you can dismiss any subject at hand, with the fallacy list at their side. All that list does is keep you in your little box, but you're not holding me back.

Good luck with your mission!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
On a universal scale, it might seem that way. But this case is situated on Earth, it applies to the physical situation on Earth, the conditions and the resources that were there.

But wouldn't the conditions on earth favor more of a mammalian or bird-like organism type than a reptilian?

Large reptiles on earth are generally confined to tropical and swampy areas where as large mammals can be found just about everywhere.

It would make more sense if these reptilians would rather be "primatiles" if they would be optimized for adaptation and dominance of earth. They would also lose many characteristics that would be described to reptiles such as scaly bodies and cold-blood if they were to thrive along side humans.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jigore

The third explanation may be mythology...

What you see as mythologie, I often see as HISTORY, from a certain perspective.

Off course, to you, this is a logical fallacy.

It is way more logical to think that these ancient cultures that had no contact with each other, made up the same myths, independantly from each other.

Right?

Right.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

So True! Amazing how the people who are against this, blow their trumpets, and yet those who believe, keep a calm head, and try put forward something to validate the issue.

I'm keeping an eye on this thread to see who replies to my response regarding the Dogon tribe in Mali.

I believe 100% in those peoples 'folklore'. As I said in my post, I've spoken to Mali people about this, and they are convinced they were given this info regarding Sirius B by these beings we call Reptilians (They refer to them as Amphibious).

Maybe one day, somehow, we can get to the bottom of this, with Physical evidence....let's hope so...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone

Well, I'm no expert, but it is possible that with DNA-manipulation, they could make an optimal mix of features and qualities, so that these hybrids could adapt to the conditions.

They could also be functioning in a controlled climat environment.

Also, reptilians are naturally a very succesfull and widespread species, only in the very cold regions you won't find them.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania

Well, I'm no expert, but it is possible that with DNA-manipulation, they could make an optimal mix of features and qualities, so that these hybrids could adapt to the conditions.

They could also be functioning in a controlled climat environment.

Also, reptilians are naturally a very succesfull and widespread species, only in the very cold regions you won't find them.

See that is the thing that brings up the questions. It takes a lot of brain power to create a being that is optimized by using the DNA from others but the overall form and function of a lizardman doesn't work out so well.

Reptiles are almost everywhere on earth but it you would be hard-pressed to find a man-sized reptile anywhere outside a tropical or subtropical zone. The reptilian cold-bloodedness defines a reptile but it doesn't work for a creature the size of a human. The scales don't work very well either but I guess they can just put on a jacket.

If the reptilians are not cold-blood they can't really be considered reptilian. If they are they can't survive along side much of the human population, especially the humans that live in the colder and more powerful northern countries.

I guess this is where the robo-reptilians comes in.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join