It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians - There is NOTHING to prove they exist

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jigore

At this point I'd rather trust the unspoiled knowledge of the ancients, than the false remake of history our mainstream media and educational systems feed us.

Our present cultures are a few hundred years old, why should we know more about Earth and the universe, than a people that has walked the Earth unchanged, for thousands of years?

I did'nt know that logical fallacy could be accepted as proof or as argument.
Everyone make some time to time but before posting please read this, especially when you are trying to prove something.
List of fallacies

Wow, I don't know what your problem is, but I'm not trying to prove anything, nor did I imply that I have proof of anything. I was just sharing my views on the matter.

Why you felt the need to take my post and use it as a shining example of a logical fallacy, is beyond me.

Wow, that was so pathetically arrogant of you.

Could you please explain where you got the idea that my comment was somehow made to prove a point?

Could you please explain to me, in your own words, what the actual logical fallacy was in my post?

Why don't you practice reading things in the proper context, before you embark on your mission to warn people about the dangers of logical fallacies?

Good day to you, sir.

[edit on 20/5/08 by enigmania]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Arnt humans part reptile / amphibian?
Think about it. Maybe we descended from dinosaurs or cross bred from evoluted reptillian Anunnaki. as the story says.

Reptiles give birth to eggs.. when the egg arrives its soft, then the air hardens it. Same thing happens with chicken eggs and the placenta of a woman it starts to clot after a few minutes and gets harder. The egg breaks and we say 'the waters have broken'.. So women kinda lay eggs.. and that part in the bible where the serpent done something with Eve [lol] then gets cursed to go on its belly.. like it lost its legs... a devolution was taking place.. and the woman now gets great pain in childbirth... I cant figure it all out but its all in front of us.. and its about adaption.

In the womb the baby has some kinda gills and the appendix and tonsils are maybe working. Look at an embryo at 4 weeks it looks reptilian? urgh...

some people are still born with their coccyx tail bone sticking out and I know someone who has it! gross.

Even later they are still looking alien, like gray / reptilian.. obviously what else could they look like this is life.

I wonder what would happen [with future technology] if they removed a baby at that early stage and incubated it specially would it grow up looking reptilian or gray like? [I bet that sounds insane] Just a thought.

The egg

The god DAGON [dogon / dogon tribe ] of the bible and the Popes mitre

And this Egyptian story of the human reptile

An we have these

I believe if reptilians dont exist already, which I think they do, they will exist in the future because of genetic engineering.

Aliens R us dot com. haha

Edit to add..

As humans we NEED water.. and we have webs between our fingers nearly.. and man I get psoriasis pretty bad sometimes, if thats not some ancient reptilian dna I dont know what it is,,..

Actually neither do the docs do they, but they know its genetic.

[edit on 05/09/2008 by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

the 'grey' aliens look reptilian to me. you often hear that these grey's are experimenting with the human DNA wich i have often wondered if this is what happened back in the dinosaur era? did aliens experiment with the dino DNA and create these reptilian humanoids ?

One would think that an advanced alien race would be more creative than sticking a lizard head on a human body.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Mexicans believe in them..

Freemasons are them..

The Dulce book talked about them..
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

Conspiracy theorists believe in them..

AND, Christians believe in them..WARNING LONG.

Thats 90% Of The Population Of The United States..

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2
Arnt humans part reptile / amphibian?

In the womb the baby has some kinda gills and the appendix and tonsils are maybe working. Look at an embryo at 4 weeks it looks reptilian? urgh...

Aren't reptiles and amphibians part fish?

By all this logic, I would be more inclined to believe that the fish men or mermaids are the ultimate masters here and the they are deceiving people into believing in reptilians.

Remember the human evolved from a little bacteria a billion years ago. Its not a stretch that the development of a human fetus would take on a form representing some of the millions of years of genetic information.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant
reply to post by jetflock

I'm not particularly interested in hearing about how your girlfriend was maimed, sorry.

But i do believe in causality, though - even the coincidential kind.

Jeesh...you seem to take things personally. You invited a conversation of dreams as evidence, or something like that. i wasn't trying to interest you or anything, just expand on what you left to continue your topic. Yeah, i think people have visions that can be coincidence, and if you didn't notice, I was trying to back you up, not entertain you. You really don't need to have such a rude personality, even if it is an internet forum . So, in other words, be friendly, not a jerk, and tell the reptile people I said hi.
(disclaimer- i am not starting a war with you, and i don't really think your a jerk)

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone

Well Im not sure bud but simple to find out and I think youre right? Its always been about water here, and even Jesus is represented by that fishy sign that hardly anybody knows what it means... I did hear recently and forgot.. but it was deep.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone

I think that a humanoid form, is the the form best adapted to intelligent life. A lifeform that is intelligent, will need some form of hands as an interface with its environment.

In order to have hands, it will need to walk on two legs, and then you have a humanoid, you can put on any head you like

It is kind of hard for a super intelligent blob of slime, to manifest its intelligence in a physical environment.

So manipulation, evolution, or both, I think the humanoid form is a logical shape for an intelligent being that is able to affect its environment.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't discussion of reptilians banned in the UFO forum?

it is now ATS POLICY that these threads be started in the Skunk Works Forum.

The Skunk Works Forum was created for exactly these sort of theories and or speculations.

Reptilian Thread Ban

Sorry to chuck a stick in your spokes, but the 'reptilian' craze is one of the major reasons people paint all UFOlogists are crazies. Hell, i think anyone is crazy for having a hardcore belief in something that there is no proof of.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by fooffstarr]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

Is this a ufo forum?
A conspiracy forum?
If you believe in ufo's who do you suppose is inside them? (could be anything)
Why do you care if people think all ufologist are crazy?
Who gives a Stick what they say?
You want credibility?

Yes I think this thread belongs in Skunkworks because it said so and people might leave it be?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
by saying no proof so no reptilians, no.

few example why this aint finished

- We havent got a clue what we are how life and even if life evolved. We're basicly stirring the big soup.

- Lots of strange artifact, ruins, places are real and cant be explained.

-People just sit there and just want proof are in fact just like me, because we all want that. But more importantly is the little truth that you think you have, is it true?

- Evolution from apes to humans or the transformation from one spieces to another has never been proven.

Alex Collier or maybe Leo zagami are interesting speakers about this.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania

I think that a humanoid form, is the the form best adapted to intelligent life.

......that we know of.

Why can't a five armed flying gilled monkey that communicates with electric signals be more intelligent?

The problem is if I were able to manipulate genetic life on earth and I wanted to make a freak like a human with a reptile head, I can think of far better Frankenstein creations to come up with.

The human, compared to all other life on earth is unique but it isn't a total disconnect from evolution. A human with a lizard head is a disconnect from evolution and is really an uncreative mashing of existing creatures. You and I , as simple humans, can think of way more original creations if we were able to manipulate all DNA on earth and if we really put our brains to the task.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I didnt even know what forum it was I just saw the link and posted. But now I have looked at what board it is it says 'Aliens and UFO's' .. so everything seems right then? There isnt a strictly UFO forum, if there is a ban on reptilians in the UFO / Alien forum its blatant racism - which Im sure ATS doesnt tolerate.

edit - oh ok.. Im reading springers ban link..

[edit on 05/09/2008 by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Aw c'mon.

You can't deny that this is a rather fascinating discussion from both affirming and denial perspective.

Why would it be crazy to discuss if there are lizards flying UFO's, the universe is so vast that it might be crazier to to brand such a discussion as crazy.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Sorry to chuck a stick in your spokes, but the 'reptilian' craze is one of the major reasons people paint all UFOlogists are crazies. Hell, i think anyone is crazy for having a hardcore belief in something that there is no proof of.

So does that include the UFOlogists you speak of? I haven't seen any proof of the existence of Grey's, or any alien whatsoever. Still, most Ufologists seem to have a pretty hardcore belief.
Hell, I'm a hardcore believer, and you're probably to, why else would you worry about the credibility of Ufology?

Or does it only apply to people who believe in Reptillians and people like me, that are willing to at least consider the possibility, since there are a lot of historic references to the existence of Reptilians?

The "reptillian shapeshifting newsanchor" videos on Youtube are causing Ufology a bad name maybe, but this thread is a justified discussion.

[edit on 20/5/08 by enigmania]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Quetzalcoatl isn't South American, btw. Forgot who said that but whatever.

You can't prove that something doesn't exist. Plain and simple. You have to remember that this IS mythology. Do you believe that Zeus was real? I doubt it.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Lol, I'm glad this thread has been transported to Skunkworks which only proves that the title to this thread "Reptilian - There is NOTHING to prove they exist" is purely speculative (hence why it's in Skunkworks now) and very biased as the evidence for this proves otherwise in terms of not only contactee reports but also other evidence too that lends much support as to their existence!

PS -- a MAJOR defeat to the OP.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone

Why? Maybe you needed humanoid slaves for a particular job, but the human humanoids, were to emotional,or disobedient.

Maybe if you would add reptilian DNA in the mix you would get the required humanoid form, with Reptillian characteristics and the qualities you would need, less emotional and more obedient.

I can think of some scenarios that could explain the existence of such a hybrid.

What kind of hybrid would you make?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Everyone's talking about reptilians evolving on earth here in this dimension. But if there really are infinite realities/universes out there then in one of those universes we are all reptilians having this same conversation on ATS about whether or not humans exist.

If in one of these dimensions reptilians discover a way to travel between dimensions then they could have come from some other dimension for all we know. If they developed a form of time travel then they could do both could they not? I'm not saying reptilians are real necessarily, I'm just toying with the idea.

This mode of thinking, that the universe is always based on the here and now, is not exactly true. Many well known astronomers are coming out saying that parallel universes could very well be real. The well known Michio Kaku being one of them.
www.bbc.co.uk...
His new book is even entitled "Parallel Worlds"

What I'm saying is that even if dinosaurs didn't evolve into some form of intelligence comparable to ours and even if all the evidence seems to contradict reptilian theories that doesn't necessarily wipe out the very real possiblity that they are here and/or have been here for a long time. Just thinking as I type..

-ChriS

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Wow! The OP asked for proof, and everyone has focused on ancient text & symbols to prove it...except, that can not be done...

HOWEVER, let's look at the Dogon Tribe in Mali! They said they were visited by an Amphibious (Reptile - in other descriptions) race in the past, and their elders were told that Sirius B existed. When they told this "story" they were ridiculed, and laughed at by Westerners.... but the Dogon tribe stuck to what they were told.

It wasn't until 1970 that modern technology (through a large telescope) actually PROVED this to be true!

So, you asked for proof - THAT to me is it! There is no way that the people of Mali could EVER know this to be true WITHOUT them having some magical technology (which they don't have!), or being in contact with this race

Check out this link: www.unmuseum.org...

I come from Africa, and have spoken to Mali people who know nothing about what we speak of, but when I ask them about this, they get very excited and believe it just as much as Christians believe in Jesus.

Now, this is NOT physical proof - BUT when one considers that they were ADAMANT of it's existence, even when ridiculed, and stood by it, only to be proven true years after.....One has to give credence to that

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join