It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians - There is NOTHING to prove they exist

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant

Originally posted by Agent Venom
Ancient texts is not scientific evidence, it is mythology,legend and folklore. Alot of ancient text, etc, have also been grossly misinterpreted and stated as fact.

Like the bible.

I would say the bible is one of the most unreliable sources on the planet.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetflock
well, for that matter, almost nothing here is provable so....whats the point? lol.

Correction, many conspiracy theories are very provable with their mountains of evidence.

www.zeitgeistmovie.com

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant
reply to post by Rapacity

"memories"?

You're suggesting that those memories are questionable in their reliability?

It would be quite wise of you to - mind control in the form of dream-like illusions is often touted as a primary means of communication from other species.

It may have simply been the case you mis-perceived the images in some way.

Can you remember any more details?

Under logical, rational analysis, some of the memories are as real as other events I know to have happened; some, are too hazy to be memories. The "recollection" began shortly after the event not months or years later. I posted my account on another thread, here it is:

My story sounds lame and vague I know but I can only tell you what I remember.

My Mum often has strange dreams, sometimes wakes-up during the night and sees dark-coloured "ghosts" appear in her bedroom. My brothers and Dad often see strange apparitions too (regardless of house so I know it's not just a "haunting"). My life has had many, many strange "co-incidences." I often meet people whom I "know" from somewhere whom recognize me too (and I move about quite a bit).

Another poster in the original thread to which I posted suggested I'd been b*gg*rd by Reptilians (rephrased wording). I did some research, and thinking about the "white-fabric" it does indeed appear like albino reptile skin (different yet similar, hope you know what I mean). The gray was more like a blue-gray (imagine a bluetack coloured skin with more gray and a tan).

From later reading, I know that UFO's were witnessed and documented in the area were I lived.

I don't use drugs (between 18 and 21 I smoked dope and tried '___' (once)), rarely drink alcohol (I used to drink a lot), I don't suffer mental illness (save one period of depression) and I'm not aware of schizophrenia in my family (close/extended).

Sinus problems run in my father's side of the family."

I don't know why I'm posting it so much now but I feel that now is the right time. Psychological I know but I've been struggling to sleep since I began posting this; and posting it seems to be difficult because I keep making typing mistakes (indicative of emotional trauma/blockage).

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Something else too, is it my imagination or have more people recently come out as abductees?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

well, for that matter, almost nothing here is provable so....whats the point? lol.

Ah yes, pessimism!

What a wonderful and creative thing pessimism is!

[/sarcasm]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

You are very correct, most subjects discussed here are not provable... often some members flatly deny anything written here without proof, and still when they get photographic and/or video evidence some are still not convinced! Speculation is all we truely have...

Resentedhalo08.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I believe in alot of wacky stuff. But no real evidence is here. This thread was pessimistic to begin with, it was a mute point to begin with. The fact is until you get your smoking gun, its all nothing. I want to believe, and I have viewed some crazy things myself, but I have no proof. So again, this thread started with no point. Its all uphill, and I am pushing with you.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Any time in any place is a good time, psychologically speaking - even if no one chooses to listen.

That said, while i approve of your willingness to share your "memory" as an example of evidence, would you yourself use it as an example of first-hand evidence?

I have had many dreams in the past which coincide with reality and could perhaps be said to be visions of enlightenment if i was feeling poetic, but i consider all of them, every single one as third-hand evidence.

My Meaning being; i believe most of the dreams or memories i have are influenced in some way or other by the enormous mass of sensory experience which is stored within my mind.

For individuals whom possess in-depth knowledge in a particular field or subject, this naturally becomes a lot harder to distinguish between.

I mean - just last night i dreamt of making a ordinary cannon capable of firing off several shots consecutively - simply by making the design similar to that of a hand-held revolver, except on a massive scale.

Later on i realised this would probably only be possible to do in space.

Your dreams can provide remarkable insight into things that may or may not happen - did it occur to you that what you were seeing might actually be a past or future event?

If it were past, perhaps it was some memory you had of being in hospital when you were really young, and because you were getting used to your eyes you couldn't see properly.

At which point, the mind reconfigures the memory because it cannot place an actual 'locator' on where the experience fits in with everything else - kinda like with the blind spot in your eyes.

Well, i guess if you wanted me to sum it up - i'd say that it's nessecary to become aware of the Mind's Blindspot.

P.S: I'm not trying to discredit your memory, and the question still stands;

Would you use that as first-hand evidence?

[edit on 20-5-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
evidence, no, a fun conversation, yep! I did have one vision that really did come true, and it freaked out my ex-girlfriend. I have only a few posts here, you could prolly search me and find the topic of my girlfriends face being smashed in. (this sounds odd, i think the post explains it better, lol) i hope i did post it here, otherwise i sound crazy, lol.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PimpyMcgibbins
Although we have no concrete evidence- it seems foolish to think that we are the only species that have evolved into intelligent beings...we evolved from monkeys...its really not that crazy to think that something evolved from a reptile...

Look at the origins of humanity. Look at our history. Look at what we were before we evolved into a structured modern society.

It stands to reason that if we evolved from creatures originally reticent to stand out as superior, only until the day we were the strongest creature on this planet and only then would we then wield our might against nature and all of the struggles in forging who we are today, don't you think that a being, evolved from one of the most emotionless creatures on the planet, the reptile, in it's almost insect like nature, would have, if it were sentient and intelligent enough to have done so AGAINST us, been prevalent in dominating ruthlessly our existence?

BUT THEY DIDN'T.

This is the lack of evidence that proves they did not exist, not the fact we cannot see them today.

At least in my opinion.

If they are here today, they are NOT taking us over. We have had many periods in our time for them to just wipe us out or dominate us in full exposure, without need for secrecy.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Some people belive its easier to walk on water rise from the dead and ascend to heven. Oh boy...then to have another race diffrent then ours.
I belive there was a some type of serpent race mabey pre flood.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jetflock

I'm not particularly interested in hearing about how your girlfriend was maimed, sorry.

But i do believe in causality, though - even the coincidential kind.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by q_ball

There is no proof there arn't Reptoids.

Well your logic would say so. But show me one. Today. A live one.

I'll believe then, otherwise I believe that the reptilians must be off with the pink moon unicorns of Saturn, eating space strawberries and sipping immortal monkey tea..

You cant prove they're not!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

At this point I'd rather trust the unspoiled knowledge of the ancients, than the false remake of history our mainstream media and educational systems feed us.

Our present cultures are a few hundred years old, why should we know more about Earth and the universe, than a people that has walked the Earth unchanged, for thousands of years?

I did'nt know that logical fallacy could be accepted as proof or as argument.
Everyone make some time to time but before posting please read this, especially when you are trying to prove something.
List of fallacies

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

I take this as a challenge not as a statement of fact.

What I know aboit reptiles is that they make no intelligible noise but an alarm hiss yet they mate, bear young and communicate among themselves. Now - dolphins click and whales sing - again not speech or speaking.

So I believe humans who are telepathic have serpantine characteristics enough to prove some common cause with reptiles. The ability that some humans have to communicate nonverbally and telepathically comes from the serpant-brain and the pineal gland just above the serpant-brain.

Don't we also have the same number of spine vertebrae as serpants? Somebody said so.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This four-part series of videos on the subject I found to be very interesting.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

It's definitely a puzzle with major pieces missing, but there's enough pieces already put together to give you a good idea what you're looking at.

Sorry if these were posted already.

Peace

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarcastic
Now - dolphins click and whales sing - again not speech or speaking.

That's a little of an understatement really - Dolphins clicking is essentially the same as a Human Speaking.

If you learned to recognise those clicks and simulate the individual clicks yourself, you would essentially be speaking to the dolphin.

The same goes for any other animal on this planet - hell, you could probably expand on the animal's 'verbal' capacity and therefore teach it in a way that wouldn't be too different from teaching say, a human baby, how to speak.

Of course, you'd never get it to say something in the human language, unless you managed to find an especially imitative critter.

If you're lucky and it says something that is basic enough, it might even understand the meaning behind the word.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

I understand what you meant.

I wouldn't take it as evidence of actuality. I interpret it as being evidence of something being amiss.

The actual facts are:

I saw something (as did those I was with),
I told my Mum about it,
My Mum dismissed it,
I had recollections of events, and
I suffered nasal bleeding,
Other kids from my local area (and school) began talking about things in the sky,
I suffered rectal bleeding (my Mum worried about this and took me to my Dr.),
I suffered sinus problems and had two operations to correct them,
"V" Appeared on U.K TV,
I was discharged from hospital,
Later years I read that UFO's had been seen in the area within which I lived at around the time events began to unfold on me.

The only bit I'm doubtful of are the "memories" of the non-human but humanoid creatures. And I wouldn't take it as evidence of their existence myself however I do wonder about the colour of those that have been genuinely seen by others because those I "saw" were white not green or green-black. When someone says snake or reptile we first think of it as green and scaly but what do the other abductees/vistees actually mean?

[edit on 20/5/08 by Rapacity]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Kind of codescending...Honestly he's right...There is zero proof of exsistence of the so called reptilians...Now unidenified objects there is at least proof of some kind of phenomena...What proof can you devulge that says "yes" reptilians is a phenomena that is something to research into?...Just wondering

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

The sad fact is that more than a few of people on this site will probably have had one experience or the other, and yet recognise that without solid scientific evidence their experience ultimately matters little.

Alien technology pilfered from a crash site, or the decomposing remains of an actual alien, on the other hand - these things are worth more value than even the acknowledgement and respect from other members.

If you had something like that, you could probably even start a revolution if you had a mind to.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join