It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians - There is NOTHING to prove they exist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resentedhalo08

Saying something does'nt/has'nt existed only shows a persons ignorance and closed mind... Is'nt this ATS? Deny Ignorance?

Bog off mate, keep your insinuations to yourself.

No one is saying that they don't exist, we're just saying that there's a severe lack of scientific evidence.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
If you don't get my meaning, i'm saying that if you went out and found yourself a reptile humanoid, cut off his arm, and posted it on the internet, i might be content to consider that to be evidence.

Better yet would be to post a video of a reptilian humanoid tied to a chair writhing around because you've cut it's arm off - i'd definately believe that.

Otherwise, all you're doing is trying show off what you think is a more complex and considerative approach to the discussion.

You see, it's not fun when people insinuate things about each other, is it?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

Ancient texts is not scientific evidence, it is mythology,legend and folklore. Alot of ancient text, etc, have also been grossly misinterpreted and stated as fact.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent Venom
Ancient texts is not scientific evidence, it is mythology,legend and folklore. Alot of ancient text, etc, have also been grossly misinterpreted and stated as fact.

Like the bible.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent Venom

Whoa. Dimethyltryptamene is a whole new ballpark. Some researchers believe that the beings met while on a '___' trip could very well be real, just extra-dimensional.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
How is that proof of a Reptilian race living among us? Be it past or present. Alot of Sumerian artifacts have been grossly misinterpreted as well by the likes of Zacharia Sitchin.

Where is your proof of this I have never heard of this misinterpreted stuff about Sitchin

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

Exactly.

The Bible is not a scientific handbook that contains pure fact and nothing else.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

There is no proof there arn't Reptoids.

There is more than speculation about there exsistance,there are witness testimonies(some from credible sources).Also,who says that a reptilian type species on another plant didn't evolve up to or above our current technological ability.I mean even with the vastness of space and the multitudes of diversity in types of lifeforms that may exsist,chances are reptile is a fairly common form,there just can only be so many types of biological out there.

Granted Reptoids are not by far as commonly reported as the Greys,but that doesn't mean that everyone who has reported them is in some huge "international hoax" or "delusion".

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

You mean the same '___' that is speculated to be endogenous to the human brain anyway?

Just because it's manufactured now doesn't mean it didn't exist 4000 years ago in some hermit's messed-up neurochemistry.

link   
reply to post by Buddyweiser

Last time I'm giving this thread link out.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Also here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

link   
ok how about this video?

www.youtube.com...

this is what's really going on imo.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

Yes, that's very nice.

No Reptilian Humanoid Cadaver though.

link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

Yes, I meant the '___' that is produced by our pineal gland.

link   
I'm half expecting you to find me a source telling me that they disintergrate when they've been killed - like vampies!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Thanks for the actual fact there - i was wondering what it was in the Human mind that allows us to dream.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by q_ball

There is no proof there arn't Reptoids.

right, because it is impossible to prove a negative, along with being a logical fallacy.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent Venom
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

You are quite correct it is not scientific proof... but as with any text, myth or lore there is a kernel of truth at the core... to think it is all made up seems like a waste of time on the original writers part.
I have read many ancient texts from around the world and I have come across many accounts of reptillian creatures... different accounts from many different periods in time... pure coincidence? I think not.

Resentedhalo08.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buddyweiser
How is that proof of a Reptilian race living among us? Be it past or present. Alot of Sumerian artifacts have been grossly misinterpreted as well by the likes of Zacharia Sitchin.

Where is your proof of this I have never heard of this misinterpreted stuff about Sitchin

Here's an ATS thread explaining it:Nibiru Myth

**NOTE:I still believe Reptoids exsist,I am just referring you to that particular thread to answer your question of how Sitchin misinterpeted Sumerian writings.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
well, for that matter, almost nothing here is provable so....whats the point? lol.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join