It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians - There is NOTHING to prove they exist

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

lol.

You want my home address too?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

You would first have to prove that you exist. Then you would have to prove that the address you give me is yours.
I have undeniable proof that reptilians exist and have sat on it for many years because there is no one who will believe it anyway so what is the point. I will be more than happy to share this with you and everyone in the ATS community if you can first verify your existance. A photo will simply not do, as photos are easily manipulated/photoshopped. Also ther would be no "proof" that the photo you send will actually be you. A S.S.N. will not do either as any Mexican can get one and they are easily obtainable. You could visit me at my house and log on to your ATS account from my computer but then that doesn't "prove" that the person standing in front of me is the one responding to my posts or the one I am writing to right now. In any case, if you can provide proof then so can I.

I eagerly await a response!!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

That we agree on.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Hey all, just posting this to say there is no proof thathe OP exists.

This is the typical, I have never seen France therefore France does not exist tactic. It relies on a seeming parallel but it is really apples to oranges. We know France exists because of the overwhelming preponderance of evidence supporting it even in the absence of fist hand experience. We know the OP exists because the thread exists.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by wytworm

The OP may not exist anymore. He may have started the thread then died shortly after. The one posting on his behalf could be a family member.
I want proof that the one who started this thread is indeed the one I am sending proof of reptilians to.

If one WILL NOT believe something, (either due to fear, religious beliefs, ignorance, stupidity, or simply because the truth is just too big to fit into such a tiny brain) then no amount of proof will ever suffice. Proof is a body of evidence that tends to convince a person to accept
an idea as fact. If you cannot be convinced then there will never BE proof. It will NEVER exist because one wont let it.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Originally posted by cbass
reply to post by wytworm

Here are some logical flaws to consider:

The OP may not exist anymore. He may have started the thread then died shortly after.

1) Flawed implicit premise: One exists only as long as one is alive. I would say that is very disputable. If one is dead one has not ceased to exist, one as simply eased biologic function.

If one WILL NOT believe something, (either due to fear, religious beliefs, ignorance, stupidity, or simply because the truth is just too big to fit into such a tiny brain) then no amount of proof will ever suffice.

2) False dichotomy: The pretense here is that these are the only choices. If someone will not believe something due to the 'proof' being dogmatic unsupported and extra-ordinary claims, then it is possible that actual reasoned proof would sway, but that in its absence, belief is not supported.

It will NEVER exist because one wont let it.

3) Non-sequitur: There is no causal connection between belief and existence. Reality is there whether or not you perceive or believe it.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by wytworm]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by wytworm

I am still waiting for proof that the op exists before I disclose proof of
reptilian life forms. If none can be provided then so be it. I'm out.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Clearly off topic. This is about reptilians not me.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
To be fair....there is as much evidence of lizard folk/reptilians as there is that god exists.....but billions of people believe that hhhmmmm?
Maybe if we said there is a reptilian heaven and if you all behave you will go there and live in harmony with angels and there will be no evil or hunger or war, they'd believe?

Any takers for reptilian heaven?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Give it a martyr and a couple thousand years and you might get your religion.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
if i asked for proof of god, id make another thread, so please avoid this answer. And if i couldnt get evidence of God, iI may be an atheist or what ever. However in this case ive asked for solid proof of reptillians a video footage, or some thing..nothing at all...just speculations and supposed 1st hand experiences.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
ok, here's the best reptilian film i've seen.

You can watch the whole thing or start from about 2:55/2:57 for the proof and explanation.

www.youtube.com...

Not a fox news reporter either, but i dunno...it's probably been debunked here somewhere, couldn't find it though?

[edit on 17/6/08 by blupblup]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

lol that is funnyy and just SILLY!!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
i agree.....that's why i posted it as "the best footage".
It's the worst quality film i've seen....but i thought it was kinda weird.
Unlike every other clip i've seen and a couple of bits gave me the creeps, but clearly just a dodgy clip or hoax,,...seen too many where you can see nothing at all.....at least this gives something (kinda?...no?).
Anyway, not really a subject that interests me....just thought i'd share that vid.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Nothing at all to say an intelligent, for lack of a better term, dinosaur didn't evolve. For all we actually know, they could have come and gone...though with nothing even resembling physical evidence, it's a very hard theory to prove... I'm inclined to believe that the mass extinction took care of whatever chance they had of evolving to our level.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I was just doing some research on youtube for ''reptillians'' and i have to say im shocked. Over then videos of celebrity eyes so called changing into cat like eyes (due to low quality video, not some natural force) I hav failed to see no footage. There is more footage of bigfoot, then reptillains. How come we have no dodgy footage of one running away or appraching some one...can some one at least fake it??

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Mankind has been here for, roughly, 3 million years. Dinosaurs were here for about 165 million years. It is odd to think that in the short time that we have been here, we evolved into something intelligent and dinosaurs didn't. Especially figuring that they had 165 million years to do it, and if they did become well adept at space travel; they had about a 60 million year periond before we popped up to go whever they might have chosen. Of course there is no proof that dinosaurs evolved into something intelligent, at least none that we know of.

makes sense. as we are supposed to have developed our brains because of the design of our hands. so considering most reptiles (as against mammals) have actual functioning hands, following mainstream science logic, reptiles should have increased brain size because of their 'hands..'

[edit on 21-6-2009 by ATSfan]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball
I was just doing some research on youtube for ''reptillians'' and i have to say im shocked. Over then videos of celebrity eyes so called changing into cat like eyes (due to low quality video, not some natural force) I hav failed to see no footage. There is more footage of bigfoot, then reptillains. How come we have no dodgy footage of one running away or appraching some one...can some one at least fake it??

Because they do not exist? This is what people who believe in the reptillian theory don't understand. The ball is in their court for proof. They constantly show you speculative arguments, and tell you to prove they don't exist. It's impossible to prove a negative; basic logic.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtinguish

I think alot of the reasons people are seeing odd things in these videos (supposed morphing reptilians) has to do with the characteristics of the recording device and its specifications. Remember Rods? People were photographing insects and birds with still cameras and video cameras that ended up looking like long, wormy objects with corkscrew wings. Suddenly, Rods were explainable and didn't seem so enigmatic. There are very few videos of Rods that actually show something more interesting than insects and birds.. And even those might have very normal explanations. We just don't know.

This effect can be seen in how videotaped helicopters appear to have rotor blades that don't move (or move very slowly). It's all in how the camera shoots the video and records it digitally.

I think people are sifting through videos looking closely for these kinds of inconsistencies.. Much like some people sift through endless Mars rover images looking for odd shapes and abnormalities.

If you're looking closely enough for something, you're eventually going to find it. And after said videos were posted up on youtube of morphing reptilians, people took it and ran with it. But not just because of the little evidence to support the existence of Reptilians. There's also the UFO phenomenon. People made all these hypothetical links between all this stuff and came up with wild theories about Reptilian aliens (almost as if it was a religion of some sort). I think that's why we've ended up with wild speculation involving Reptilian shapeshifters bent on world domination by covertly looking alot like very normal humans for certain periods of time.

A good dose of skepticism is always healthy. If people are willing to believe in X based on something some joe shmoe claims as proof, what else would those people believe on faith and faith alone on top of this? There is definately no shortage of people willing to link everything together however they see fit. And, as it seems, there is also no shortage of people out there willing to believe all of it.

UFO's, enigmatic but still not understood very well.
The paranormal, enigmatic but still not understood very well.

I guess I just don't understand why people would be willing to speculate to such a degree that they would link all of this together. As if that makes it more believable or something? IMO, There is definately some truth to the UFO phenomenon, there is definately some truth to the paranormal.. People just seem to be using these 2 closely linked to their already speculative Reptilian hypotheses' as supporting evidence of their already existing theories.. Thus, if someone captures proof of a UFO, it must also imply proof of a Reptilian presence. I guess I just don't understand this kind of thinking.. It just defies logic.

-ChriS

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
You can't prove that reptilians dont exist, nor can you prove that reptilian existence is impossible.... so its called a theory, or an abstract speculation... i have personally seen and read enough to accept it.... i dont believe everything i see, i also dont have to see everything i believe... OP good luck finding your "proof".

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join